Ch. 14:Mine

Your brows knotted together. Thinking really hard, you shift your gaze among the three tunnels.
"This might be it" you mutter to yourself, walking pass the odd stone statue as you enter the tunnel on the left.
As you walk along the walls of the cave, you take one of the torches from its stand. While the firepoker still held firmly in your right hand.
Up ahead you hear a few voices, looking around, the plausible places to hide are the cracks between the stone walls, enough for one to two people to cramp in. You swiftly turn to your left, only to have your torch knock out from your hand, and pull back by the force on your collar of your shirt. You got pull into one of the cracks on the other side.
You had hold the fire poker in front of you, feeling the cold stone wall press against your back, then the heat of someone's warm body press up against you. The sharp tip of the poker point straight under their chin, as you look up. You gasp, as his name trail out of your gaping mouth, " Levi..."
His grey eyes downed on you as you look up. " I see, you've come prepared.." Levi said, he had his left arm place against the wall on top of your head, while his right palm grazes the cold stone wall behind you. With his right index finger he pushes the sharp tip away from his chin. His body presses closer to you,as he turn to the side to look at the passing bandits.
After the bandits have passed. You moved the poker onto your other hand. The sharp tip once again passing Levi's chin. Barely grazing his throat, as you pointed the sharp tip toward the ground. Both of your hands to the side, as you turn your head toward the tunnel. " It's clear now, I think we should get going before any more of them come." You tried to shift your position, when Levi's hand come in contact with the wall behind you. His hand inches from your face, blocking your path. You look up at him, as he looks toward the tunnel as well. " Not yet. I'm waiting on someone." He turns back to you.
The both of you stared at each other in the very dim light, you hear your heart thump, a slight blush coming to your cheeks,when the silence was broken by more men coming from the direction you were going.
You quickly turn away, inhaling silently as if sucking the butterflies in your stomach then exhaling them out.
You look among the man passing by, as you see the leader walking beside a few men talking among themselves. Your hand brushes against his muscular chest cover by his uniform,as you reach up to pull Levi's head down to whisper in his ear. Levi's head tilts to the side was staring at the bandits, you inform what the leader look like. When the two of you separated, Levi was staring at you. You look at him, mouthing the word "what". At that moment, Levi pulls you close, with one of his arm behind your back. Your cheek press against his chest, you can hear his fast heartbeat, beating against your ear. His lip lightly grazes the top of your head ,"If your hands touch me this gently again, I don't think I'll be able to restrain myself..." You hear him whisper, you gulp at his words, as you try to change the subject, " So...who are we waiting for?" You whisper back as the two of you see the last three bandits on the trail start to put the torches out. The two of you now engulf in darkness. You unconsciously snuggles your head on his chest, as you feel the cold air seeping through your baggy clothes when the fire went out.
Without a moment's notice, you feel Levi's lip on yours. " Mm!" His kisses was sweet then it became just a bit rough, as you feel his tongue parting your lips and exploring your mouth. You quickly pull away,the best you can with little space you have. You feel the warm palm of his hand place behind your head, as it was about to make impact onto the stone wall behind you. You were thankful that it was dark, so he couldn't see how heated up you are, but at the same time the darkness is what made the kiss more intense then usual, because your senses are at its height.
" ...Now's not the time" you manage to splirt out, biting your lower lip in embarrassment.
"I know. But you were shaking in my arms, I was just trying to warm you up." Levi said bluntly. If you weren't in a situation like this, you couldn't imagine the things that could happen...
You clutch his white blouse underneath his uniform jacket with both hands letting the poker slide to the floor, placing your head onto his chest again as you pull him close.
" Just a hug would be fine.." You said embarrassingly. Levi chuckle at your cuteness, as he wraps both of his arm around you.
" I can't get enough of you." Levi said, as you feel him smirk, with his lip place on top of your head.
You hear the sound of stone and dirt crunch on the ground near you. You turn toward the sound, followed by the sound of the strike of a match.
The glow from the match reveals a young man's face "Ahe, Ahem" he clears his throat with an unamused expression. You almost jumped out of Levi's embrace, at how close he was to you and Levi.
When you look closely at him,
" You..you aren't you the guy who, the bath boy" your word jumbled up as you look at the young man who had untied your ropes with such a cute expression, now has this deadpan face.
You hear Levi almost chuckles, but he hold it in. " I believe you guys have met already. This is Nanaba of the Survey Corps." Nanaba gives you a slight nod, "Nanaba, _____" you nod back at hime, quickly looking down shyly,as you don't know how long he's been standing there in the dark.