Ch. 9: Food chain

"Commander Erwin.." You laugh nervously. "What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be..east? Or was it west."

Commander Erwin smiles " It's a secret."

With a smirk on his face, his outstrechted hand holds a towel toward you.

You stare at the towel in his grasp, until a voice from behind you said

" Commander, she's not your little servant girl, you know."

You turn your head to look, as Corporal Levi strolls casually pass you.

Commander Erwin chuckles in response, as Levi snatched the towel and hangs it around his neck.

The grey tint in his eyes, glows from the moonlight reflecting on the water

His wet black hair slick back, made him look more mature.

Your gaze following the droplets of water that slide down his muscular back.

Feeling your cheeks heating up a bit.

You submerge yourself into the lake, the waterline stopping just under your chin.

Flustered by the half naked encounter. You watch as Corporal Levi leans his back against the boulder in between the space of you and Commander Erwin.

" Did I interrupt some kind of a meeting?" You thought to yourself , as your gaze shift from the calm composed Corporal Levi leaning against the boulder, to Commander Erwin who met your gaze with a smile.

Your eyes widen a bit, looking away quickly. Peeking back up when you felt movement in the water.

Levi is handing something to Commander Erwin. You couldn't make out what it is, as the moonlight is covered by Erwin's body.

" We'll be meeting up there tomorrow morning." Erwin told Levi as he took the object into his hands. " So" Commander Erwin took a glance at you said " Don't tired your little Cadets out."

You raised an eyebrow at his statement.

" Cadet ___." Commander Erwin calls out to you, waving you to come closer.You did as you're told.

" give me your hand" he said,you did so cautiously.

As Levi looks suprised for a moment said, " Commander, I don't think you should."

*CLICK*

You look at that silver bracelet clasped on your left wrist.

" Commander, what is this?!" You question and turns your wrist to examine it, as well as tugging at it.

" It won't come off...just yet." Commander Erwin said as he let's go of your wrist. You look at him dumbfounded.

Commander Erwin only smile at you once again, pats your shoulder gently said, " You'll find out soon enough, I'd say tomorrow." He left with a slight wave over his broad shoulder.

You reach out an arm," Commander.."

Corporal Levi grip at your wrist with the bracelet on, he stares at it. Frowning as he fiddles with the bracelet himself.

" This is a prototype tracking device. It has some other functions as well, or so I've heard..." Levi looks at you.

You swallow at the closeness. Pulling your wrist away said, " I see, I guess we'll find out tomorrow.." You smile at Corporal Levi slightly, " I better get going, or there won't be any time to wash up and rest before after my night shift tonight."

Taking a step in the water, as you hear Levi say, " you're not dismissed yet." He trips you with his leg.

The coldness of the water wash a shiver up your body, you sprint up to the surface.

As you wipe your wet face and brushing the drenched strands of hair out of your view with your fingers.

" Corporal Levi!" You coughs as you had drank a bit of lake water. " that was uncalled for."

You instinctively splash a blade of water back at the Corporal, realizing what you did.

You slowly turn your head to look. The water you shot back, had hit him straight in the face.

Levi had his eyes closed, water dripping down his face. His eye lids sprang open, his grey pupil staring into your soul.

" Oh sh...I'm sorry, Corporal. My arm just moved on its own." frantic walking in water wasn't helping.

As Corporal Levi swiftly pull you toward him

You feel the coldness of the boulder press against your back.

But instead of pinning your wrist against the boulder, his hands grips gently on both sides of your waist. He pins you to the boulder more with his body.

His face so close, you feel his hot breathe on your cheeks.

You look up at him with puppy pleading eye as you said, " I'm really sorry.."

The corporal stares at you, expressionless.

With your free hands, you use all your strength to pray his grip open from your waist. Even though he press gently against your waist. He still won't move.

" Corporal Levi, if you don't let me go. I won't have time to wash up and be awake for the night shift ."

At your statement , he smirks.

You look at him, your lip slightly parted as you are about to speak.

Levi cut you off, as he slide a hand under your chin, his slender finger slightly caressing as he trace your jawline and hover gently over your lip.

He lean in, whisper softly to your ear," That's just what I want to do."

Both of his hands stealthy slide down your body.

His finger tracing your thigh, then wrapping around them, as he hoists you up onto the slanted boulder.

Corporal Levi stood in between your opened legs.

Your heart couldn't contain itself, as you quickly push your towel down between your thigh, to keep the opening from opening wider. With the other hand you held the towel close to your chest, as you feel like it's about to slip off.

You feel your heart beating furiously against your fingers.

Gulp nervously, your face beet red. " Corporal, I..I can wash myself, just fine. Please put me down..."

" Are you sure? There are places that are harder to reach." You feel his hands wrap around your waist to your back.

*sorry for the wait~ since school is starting, updates will be delayed. Thank you for reading and those who voted. ❤️❤️"

-Eikoko