Ch.10: Core (Warning:Lemon)

As he capture your lips with his.

Levi hooks his index finger onto your towel from behind, with a slight tug.

The already lose towel, easily slides down to your waist.

You instinctively, pulls Levi towards you. As you try to cover up. "Mm!" Making the kiss deeper.

He lightly chuckle against your lip, " How cute, are you embarrassed?" He said as he smirks, gently propping his chin on your shoulder.

" Do you really need to ask?" The crimson blush on your cheeks becomes a shade darker.

You feel yourself recline backwards,feeling the coldness of the stone against your bare skin, as Levi crawls on top of you.

Giving you full view of his sculpted chest and abs.

You swallow, as you shyly cover yourself with your arms. "Corporal.." You whimpers.

Gently Levi grabs your wrists, moving them away from your bare chest. He kissed the back of your hand as he looks down upon you. The lust in his eyes is very evident. " Call me Levi..." His kiss your finger tip.

His finger brushes gingerly against your skin from your knee toward your inner thigh.

You gasps at his touch, as you feel his finger press against the wetness between your legs.

He smirks, " I've only touched you and you're already this wet." He kisses you. Pulling back just to show you, the sticky transparent fluid webbed around his fingers.

He stares down at you seductively, as he licks it off his slender fingers, " you're so sweet.." Then licks his lip.

Oh god...is he turning you on.

You feel his finger brush against your cilt, but this time his finger slip between the folds of your tender flesh.

While both of your tounge fought against each other in a passionate kiss.

Your hip buck against his finger, that pumps in and out of you. Feeling his fingers stroking inside of you. Hitting just the right spot, as soft moans escapes your lip between the kiss.

"Ah..Ah.." You bit your lip as he start kissing your neck, his fingers continues to plunge into you in a rhythmic motion.

Levi sucks and kiss on your neck until he made a hickey.

Without you knowing he place his hickeys in very visible places over your body.

Your finger intertwined with his hair, as you caress his back with the other hand.Tracing his sculpted muscles as he moves.

Gently he pull his finger out of your wetness. Licking it once again for the pleasure of your eyes.

Your chest heaves up and down, overwhelmed by the sensation he can do with just his fingers.

His face moves close to yours, as you try to get air into your lungs.

With the back of his finger, he stroke your blushed cheeks.

He smiles at you, as you gaze into his eyes, " what do I do with you..." He whispers.

You reach out with both arms, wrapping them around his neck as you pull him closer.

In one swift motion, as you had gathered enough strength to switch positions.

You straddle him, your thigh place against his hip. As you look down on him triumphly, but still a little out of breathe.

Feeling the rock hard bulge press against your wetness, with just the waist towel he had,on blocking the bare contact.

You tug on his waist towel,as you stroke your fingers caressingly over his chest to his cheek. You smirk at him , thinking you've got him in your grasp.

Taking his waist towel completely off, his bulge sprang up to greet you. A bead of fluid forming at its tip.

You swallows at the sight, as you position yourself on top of it.

Corporal Levi ran his finger over his hair, watching you.Amused by your every move.

Feeling his manhood penatrate into you slowly was a torture, as Levi guide your body doward with his hands on your hips. He smirk at you, as he spread your legs wider with his thigh.

You gasps, as you feel it completely inside you. Begining to move your body up and down, pumping it inside you as you move your hips in a circular motion to get more friction.

Just as you start moving your hips, you gaze upon the erotic expression on Levi's face. Beads of sweat forming over his sculpted body, with his lip parted.

You were too distracted by his erotic expression, that you didn't realize you were slowing down.

Levi began to pump upwards into you at his own pace, the friction and wetness spilling out. You breathe heavily as you grid your hip, you couldn't subdue the moans coming out of your mouth.

Listening to his grunt and moan as he thrust deep into you, hitting you bullseye on your pleasure spot.

You were drowning high with pleasure. Until someone on shore caught your eye. Your eyes widen.

Eren was waving at you.

Even though Levi saw your change of expression. He didn't stop, he began to tease your body that quivers in pleasure, it wants more of his touch. Not completely pulling it out, he then thrust deep into you, at his own desire to play with your body.

You try to hold your moans in, covering your mouth with your hands.

"It's time for your night shift" you hear Eren yell.

" Ok! ..Ah~" you moan at the end of your reply as Levi begin to flick your perked up nipple with his tounge , twirling and covering them with his saliva.

You held onto the highest point of the boulder feeling your legs growing weak.

" ..Wait" you gasp trying to subdue your moans that is coming from the sensation of uncobtolable extacsy you feel at the pit of your stomach.

Levi, of course didn't listen to you as he begin to grope your butt cheeks, massaging them as he continues to thrusts.

You feel your whole body overwhelm with each stroke. Holding a hand over your mouth.

Eren found your actions concerning, as he watched on shore. He can only see you from the shoulder up. " You okay?! _____?" He calls out.

" Tell that brat to shut up, Tch." You hear Levi say below you, as he grabs the side of your hips and grinds his manhood against the tender walls inside.

Nothing can suppress the indecent noise coming out of you this time. Levi smirks, as he grunts, " you're too tight earlier" you feel your hot fluid spill mixing with his, as both of you cum together.

You reach out a palm, to try and keep Eren at bay. Your palm and kunkles turning white from gripping too hard on the boulder.

*Squeak* you begin to hear this continuous squeaking noise, as Levi thrust faster into you with the help of the juices that both of you have spilled.

You breathe in deeply replying Eren, "I'm okay ...Just stretching...ah~" You dip your head downward hiding your expression behind the boulder.

Levi took the chance to steal a passionate kiss from you. As your head ascend back up to find Eren.

"I'll be right there! *gasp* just go!" You wave with your head down as you bit your lip. Lifted your head back up just to you see Eren begin to stroll away with a wave over his shoulder.

" Oh God! Ah..Ah~" you cry out as you cum once again. Feeling it spilling it down Levi's hot rod that still connect the two of you. As you collapse onto him. Breathing heavily, your hot blushed cheek press against his heaving chest.

Two arms linked together, held you assuringly in his warmth. That was all you remembered. As your vision became blurry. Your heavy eyelids like a closing curtain paints your vision black. Drifting into a deep sleep.

* once again sorry for the wait! Writing this in the public library was not the greatest idea *cough cough* haha. Anywho, hope you enjoyed. thank you for reading! Thanks for the votes! and stay tune for Ch.11~* --Eikoko