Ch. 7: Liquid

Strolling around the lab area

You can hear the growling sounds from behind the white cloth barrier, where the well known titans Sonny and Bean are tied up.

Since completing the cadet training, you still haven't seen a real titan up close.

You peek through the clothe barrier, between the cracks of the fabric.

Looking at glimpse of an arm , naked flesh

Then an eye, you blink once. The eye stares at you very intently. Its pupil widens and shrinks.

Realizing how close it was to your face, you gasps and jump back.

Your head and back hitting on something hard behind you as you did.

Turing your head up 45 degree you see short blonde hair blowing lightly in the breeze with a pair of blue eyes gazing down at you.

You quickly turn yourself around and bows, "Commander Erwin, Sir."

You look up and see him smile slightly.

"If you're so curious, why don't you go in and have a look?.But" Erwin pulls you close, "I think you should get a bathe first.. you reak of alcohol." He pulls away and smiles once again.

You slightly sniff at yourself, "Yes, sir!", you blush slightly and quickly strolls off.

Eriwn smiles in amusement toward the direction you ran off to.

You had just got out of the shower when you heard a knock at your door.

Looking at your bathroom door, you wrap a towel around your dripping wet body. A second knock.

You have no choice, exiting the bathroom you open your front door

However, immediately shut it when you saw who it is.

"!! .. Oh no did I just shut the door into Corporol Levi's face.", your back plaster on the door.

You slowly resume opening the door, Levi had his usual frowning face, as he stick a foot between your opened door and the frame, as to refrain you from closing the door onto his face again.

He push the door wider until he saw that you were only wearing, a towel.

For a moment it's as if his body froze. His gaze follows the droplet of water trailing down the nape of your neck and disappear into the towel.

" Sorry Coporol, let me get dress quickly. Please come in, I'll be right out!" storming into the bathroom.

Levi had his face turn to the side, with his eyes close. He swollows and let out a sigh before entering your room.

Fully dressed in your uniform, you come out of the bathroom.

You look up from adjusting the belts, seeing Corporol Levi seating in your study chair gazing out the window.

You stood there admiring him, as if he were a painting hanging on your bedroom wall.

Levi stares at you for a moment,got up and stroll past you, said "Follow me."

You measurse the height of the wall that stands in front of you with your eyes.

" Let me see you climb this wall in crisis cross, zig zag and continuous directional patterns", Levi commands. Eren was standing beside Levi, until he was told to go somewhere.

You did as you are told, and quite skillfully.

"Hmm?" You look to the tank on your right thigh. Pressing the trigger but nothing is coming out.