Ch.17: Kindling the Fire (Warning:Lemon!///)

With one swift pull on your wrist, your face became just a few millimeters apart from his face. Your noses almost touching, as you feel his arms wrap around your waist. His finger intertwine together behind your back, locking you in his embrace. Engulf in the semi darkness, with only the moonlight shining through the tall glass window behind him. Levi tilts his head to the side. You gaze into his eyes then to his lips, as he slowly leans in,toward you. 

With his lip hovering over yours, he softly said, "I don't think we should hide our relationship anymore." Giving you no time to respond, he pulls you into a kiss. He lightly tugs on your lower lip with his teeth. As you couldn't help but kiss back, gently nip on his upper lip, as you place one hand on his chest, while the other curls on his neck, gently running you finger into this soft hair. A you slowly open your mouth, his tongue gently caresses your lower lip. Cupping his hand to the back of your head, Levi slowly slides his tongue into your mouth and lightly explore the inner walls. It became a tug of war with your tongues, with both of your eyes closed, the full sensation of even the smallest caress was amplified. You try to catch your breathe in between the kisses, as Levi slowly guides your body with a light tug on your waist where his arm is placed,toward the large windows on the other side. You took one step back as he takes another step forward, until the arch of your back gently made contact with the lower ledge of the window. The both of you withdrew from the kiss, resting both of your forehead together, as you catch your breathes. 
Levi start planting kisses onto your cheek, down to your neck. As he start to unbutton your dress shirt from the bottom up. Only unbuttoning to the midway point, with just enough space to slide his hand under your shirt. You feel the back of his fingers gingerly grazes your stomach, then caress around your body to your back. Un clipping your bra, and with one swift motion he turns you around, with your back facing him.

 He sucks and licks on the same spot on your neck.  Marking you, as he unbutton and unzips your jean, and swiftly sliding his hand into your pants. His other hand glides up your shirt, massaging your breast.  You can feel the full warmth of the palm of his hand cup against the front of your pelvic bone, his index finger already under your heated area the wetness web onto his index finger. He moved his finger slightly just to let you feel how wet you already are. The wetness clings on either side of your inner thigh. A slight graze to your clitoris was all it takes to making you want more. You swallow, trying prevent a pleasurable moan from slipping out of your mouth. Levi smirks slightly at your heated expression. That's when you realize he was looking at you from the reflection of the glass window. Your gaze move from the placement of his hand up to his face. Seeing Levi leaning foward in the reflection. Then feeling his soft lip lightly graze the rim of your ears, as he whisper, "Should we continue?" 

Round 1

Your panty and jean already flung to the side on the floor, as your breathe fog up the window with each thrust of his slender finger. "Levi", You moan his name as you close your eyes.  Your back arches inward, as your lower bodes protrudes out toward Levi, your hip lightly grazes his hard buldge .  You turn your head back to look at Levi, with a coat of glaze in your gaze, you brush your hair to one side of your neck, one look back at him was all it takes. As Levi inhales,  he unbottom and pulls down the zipper of his pant. You turn your head back to the window, gazing out to the starry night sky, as you listen to the sound of clinging of metal as he unbuckles his belt, the sound of the fabric dropping to the floor. Then feeling his hot rod rub against your butt cheeks, Levi run both of his hands along your waist, revealing more of your bare back and feeling your soft skin with his hands.  You feel the tip press against the entrance, it slowly sinks in. Your walls tighten around it, sucking it in, followed by Levi's groan. Your breathes coincide with each other, while your moans responds to each of his thrusts that hits you down to the core. Feeling his juice spill into you as you cum at the same time.