Chapter 1

Warning: My first book ever so please be patient 😂💜 I purple you💍 I do not own none of these charcatersDont like don't read.

"Taehyung!!!" screamed Seokjin.

"Argh " Taehyung groaned.  He hated being woken up at 6 in the morning.

"Taehyung get up,  we have an emergency!" he yelled.

That was the only thing I needed to hear to get me jumping off my bed and changing into my clothing. 
I ran downstairs and found my Mother who is a man,  Jin.  And my father Namjoon.

"The exo gang is back at it again" said Namjoon. 

"I'm honestly sick and tired of their bullshit! They may have a strong gang but that doesn't mean they can go and beat up one of ours!!" Yelled Namjoon in frustration.

Taehyung stared at his father and said " Who did they hurt this time?"

His father stared at him and with a sigh said "Hoseok."

That made Taehyung get angry.
"What the hell! What have we done for them to go beating up one of our men!!??"

"Taehyung!" yelled jin.  "We'll deal with it right now,  but please if you want to see Hoseok he is in his room along with Jimin and Yoongi. "

Taehyung stared at his parents before Turning around and heading upstairs.

3rd person Taehyung

Taehyung headed upstairs and found Hoseok laying down on his bed, with an ugly bruise on his face. 

"They got him good this time" said Yoongi.

"What the hell Yoongi! Your best friend is laying on that bed looking like shit and here you go saying all the crap that straight up comes out your mouth!" said Jimin.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and sighed out a "Sorry".

Hoseok saw Taehyung coming into the room and said "Oh Taehyung!"

Jimin and Yoongi turned around to see him standing near the doorway, looking straight at them.

Taehyung walked towards them and said to Hoseok "What happened now?"

Okay so I'm sorry if this chapter came out a bit off,  but I'm reminding you that this IS MY FIRST BOOK.  So please bear with me.  Anyways wait until the next chapter.