Chapter 18

Warning: I'm writing a new book. It's a yugkook (yugyeom and jungkook ) it's a rare ship. Go comment on it. And vote!
Now for the chapter!!

~~~~

"jungkook ah?" asked Dino.

Jungkook looked up at him from Taehyung's shoulder and hummed back.

"Don't you think it's kinda weird Theo came back?"

Jungkook thought for a bit, Theo had come back like nothing happened. But again he might have needed time to get over Kai's death. Or so he thought.

Jungkook shook his head.
Dino groaned.
"But I can promise you that he's weird. Something about him HAS changed. "

"Dino hyung we don't know okay? He might've just needed time to get over hyungs death. He changed, I also did. "
Jungkook said.

Dino stared at him for a bit before nodding his head and slouching back.

Mingyu looked at Dino and said.
"Ready for our date?"

Dino than shot back forward.
He turned to look at Mingyu, than nodded.

Mingyu grinned and said "Great, I'll come by your room at 7 pm. "
And with that put his arm around him and pulled him close.

Jungkook watched as Dino turned red.
Jungkook smirked and pulled out his phone. He than took a few pictures without Dino's consent.
Dino saw this and sprung up ready to grab jungkook.
But jungkook as you all know was faster. He jumped outta his seat and out the door. Dino too jumped over the table quick as lighting and chased after jungkook.

Taehyung and Mingyu were the only ones left at the diner with everybody staring at them.

Taehyung sighed and rubbed his temple, Mingyu embarrassed bowed an apology to the people around them.
They than looked at each other before nodding and leaving money on the table to go catch up with the two chickens.

They heard from the distance.
"JUNGKOOK AH COME BACK HERE BEFORE I RIP YOUR BALLS OFF AND SMACK YOU WITH THEM!!"

Taehyung and Mingyu looked at each other before sprinting towards the direction the voice came.
But what they saw wasn't what they were expecting to see.

Jungkook on top of Dino Straddling him while Dino tried to strangle him. They looked like a mess and with people staring at them wasn't helping at all.

Taehyung and Mingyu looked at each other before deciding to pretend like they didn't know them and walk past them.
Jungkook looked up and had to ruin their plan.
"Hey! You dumb fuck! Come get your boyfriend! And you! Come get me and carry me on your back all the way to my car!" he yelled out.

A lot of people started looking at them now.
And oh how they wish they didn't have such embarrassing people in their lives. They simply groaned before going towards them.

Mingyu untangled Dino from jungkooks shirt and Taehyung pulled jungkook off of Dino and let him get on his back.

They glared at their lovers and walked back towards their cars.

While walking back Dino and Jungkook wouldn't stop glaring at each other.

Mingyu had enough and turned to Dino "Quit staring at him like that will you! You're not strong enough to pull him down!"

Dino stopped, and jungkooks eyes widened and he immediately got off Taehyungs back and ran over to Dino.
He pulled him into a hug and said
"Yah hyung don't listen to that dick, he's just jealous that you keep staring at me like that. Don't worry I love you too. "

Dino looked at him than at Tae and Mingyu who were staring.
"jungkook ah?" he whispered.
Jungkook hummed in response.
"On the count of three sprint towards your car. And let's drive away from those maniacs who keep staring at us in jealousy. Leave the car window open and I'll jump in. Don't wait for me just start the car and drive, I'll catch up. "Dino said.

Jungkook and Dino smirked at their little plan to leave Tae and mingyu together and alone.

Jungkook nodded.
And together they yelled out
"1!"
"2!"
Taehyung and Mingyu were scared they didn't know what they planned or what they would do. So they started backing away, little by little.

"AND 3! RUN!"

They both sprinted towards the car.

Taehyung and mingyu tried to figure out what was happening and once they did they started running after them.

"Run! Run jungkook!"

Jungkook got in the car and started it he didn't wait and drove Dino was next to the car also running with Taehyung and Mingyu behind him.

"Run Dino!"

Dino ran faster and once he was next to the car door jumped in thru the window.
To say that mingyu was surprised. He was surprised as hell.

He saw as dino stuck his head out and stuck his tongue at him.
He scowled and stopped Taehyung.
He smirked at him and said "Wait I got a plan. "

Taehyung as well smirked and nodded.

Back at Exo residence
Baekhyun pov

What was that on my jungkooks finger? A ring? From who?

I thought running my hand through my hair.
Chanyeol saw that I was worried and said "what's wrong?"

I sighed. And said "Did you see that ring on Jungkooks finger?"

Chanyeol showed a confused face.
"A ring? No babe I didn't see it. "
He said.

Baekhyun looked down at his hands.

I'm probably over thinking he thought

He shook his head and smiled at his husband.

Chanyeol smiled back but than that smile disappeared.
"Baekhyun? When will we tell jungkook the truth about his brother?"

Baekhyun stopped smiling.
Kai Kai Kai Kai Kai Kai Kai Kai kai

He breathed in before walking over to his husband and hugging him.
"Soon baby, Soon"

Alert! New book Yugkook. If you don't like fine.! But keep voting for this book :)))