Chapter 31

UPDATE 1/31/2021
NEW STORY COMING OUT!
STAY TUNED!

"dad! They're catching up!!" Kai said desperately while trying to drive away.

"we'll be there! Hang on Kai!" his father yelled back through the phone.

Kai held tightly on the steering wheel.
He heard gunshots shoot at him.
He heard glass break and knew they had shot his back window.
"Fuck!" he yelled out.

He kept driving until he got to a messy curve, Kai grabbed tightly and steered the wheel as hard and fast as he could. But he couldn't.
He yelled out as his car flipped over and over until it landed on its back side.

Kai cut off his seatbelt and managed to get away a bit far when his car exploded sending him flying towards the brush. He groaned.
He couldn't feel his face he grew dizzy and before he knew it he blacked out.

Kai was unconscious for 5 days.
His father got every medical help he could get. He lied about Kai's fake death. He didn't want BTS finding him again. He had to keep him safe.

When Kai woke he looked around. He wasn't in a familiar room.
He tried sitting up but couldn't move. He was breathing frantically, he couldn't feel his face his arms his back or his legs.
He was about to yell out when the door opened and in walked Baekhyun.
Baekhyun sat on a chair nearby and looked at Kai.
"Kai, you lost half of your face. You were severely burned on your back and arms and legs. The doctor had to remove some of that tissue. " he said.

Kai nodded and couldn't say anything.
He looked at his hands. Which were bandaged.

"When can I go back home?" he manages to say.

Baekhyun looked at him and took a deep breath before saying.
"That's the thing. You're not. "
He said.

Kai was confused.
"Everyone thinks your dead. Including jungkook. We have to keep it that way. Nobody can know your alive. No one. Only exo knows about this, our allies don't. " baekhyun continued.

Kai was processing everything.
He couldn't go back. He wanted to at least see jungkook. But that was impossible.
"So... What now?" he asked.

Baekhyun looked away for a second.
"I'll send you off somewhere when your in much better condition. " he said.

Kai nodded.
"You know. It wasn't BTS. " he said.
Baekhyun looked at him.
"What do you mean!? They fucking chased you! And shot you! Not to mention the bomb placed under your car causing you to lose half your body and face!" he yelled.

"It was Super Junior not BTS! They killed their member! I didn't! They blamed me! " Kai yelled.
His throat hurt in the process.

Baekhyun shook his head.
"BTS and EXO are no longer an alliance. " he said.

Kai didn't say anything he didn't feel like arguing.

Baekhyun stood up "When you feel better I'll have some of my men take you to that abandoned place at the other side of South Korea. "he said.

"What?! That place is abandoned. How will I make it?" Kai said.

"look for men. You know how to. " baekhyun said before turning to leave.

Kai sighed when he was alone.
He looked at his hands once again and slowly closed them Into fists.
"I will fucking kill you. " he whispered.