Chapter 26

Decided to post this because Back to You is almost to 10k reads!!
I think there is about 7-9 more chapters left!! Enjoy!

Btw follow my instagram. If I reach 1850 I'll post all the chapters at the same time. And boom book finished.!!
Thank you for 1k reads for my warrior!!

Toplesshsk
~~
It was silent. In the exo mansion. You could hear a pin drop.
The men Baekhyun got were sitting in the table. Along with jungkook, chanyeol, baekhyun himself and stray kids. Along with some of Baekhyuns men.

Jungkook was mad. Baekhyun had let them in his brothers room.
Baekhyun tried not to start a fight.
The group of seven were a little awkward. Stray kids and the others were not saying anything.

"Why did you let them stay there?" jungkook asked.

Baekhyun took a deep breath in.
Kai was dead and jungkook had to let it go.

"Jungkook ah. Kai isn't coming back. It's only for a few days. They promised they wouldn't touch anything. " he said.

Jungkook glared at him.
"You know I don't like it when someone enters that room with out my permis-" he was cut off by Baekhyun slamming his hand on the table.

"Shut up! It's not your room! Kai is DEAD! Do you fucking hear me??! Dead!. He's not coming back no matter how hard you cry no matter how much you plead!! He's dead for fucks sake! BTS is responsible! I don't wanna hear another word out of your damn mouth or I'll fucking shut it. Son or not! "he yelled.

Chanyeol stood up and said "Baekhyun stop!"

"No! I'm fucking tired of his bullshit! Sometimes I wish it was he who died instead of Kai!" he yelled.

He froze. He said something he didn't mean.
Jungkook jumped up from his seat, tears in his eyes.

"I should've killed myself when I had the fucking chance! I hate you!" he yelled.
He than ran out of the door

Baekhyun slid the plate of the table and smashed it against the wall.
"Chan! Take your group and look for him!" he yelled at the Stray kids leader.

Feeldog stood up. "We can go j-. "
Baekhyun put a hand up.
"I said Stray kids not you. Your Boss doesn't know the shit that changed since I put him into hiding. " he said.

Feeldog rose with anger. "He's in there because of his past injuries. He would've had more information if you would've let him in this house again in the room he belongs to. You locked him in there because you are embarrassed of him. "

Baekhyun glared at him and stood face to face in front of him.
"I keep him in there because I can't let anyone know he is here. You're lucky he's your boss, he picked you and all your other members from the road. You're nothing but orphans he picked. He didn't teach you well. " he said.

Feeldogs members stood behind him. Exo stood behind Baekhyun.

"Do you know how he feels? He's locked in there not knowing what's going on. He's afraid because he can't protect jungkook. I talk to him. He tells me you guys don't have any respect for him. He isn't afraid to let them know he's here. " feeldog said.

Baekhyun shook his head.
He looked at Chan. "Go. "
Chan nodded and told stray kids to follow him.

Baekhyun turned to look once more at feeldog, "You don't know him anymore. " feeldog said.
He turned around and headed towards the room given to him.
Baekhyun sighed and turned to look at Chanyeol who was crying. He walked towards him and tried to hug him. But chanyeol smacked his hands away. "You're not touching me until I get my baby safe again. " he said.
He turned to leave leaving Baekhyun and exo behind.

Baekhyun turned to look at Kyungsoo.
"I fucked up didn't I?" he asked.

Kyungsoo whistled. "I don't know did you?" he said.

Baekhyun scoffed and turned to walk towards his office.

Chan POV.
"Call him. " He said to Changbin.
He nodded and called.
"Is Theo ready?" he asked.
Changbin nodded.
Chan smirked. "Well let's get this over with. "

Jungkook pov
Father. Bullshit. I fucking hate him.
Jungkook thought to himself.
He scoffed.

He was about to throw a tantrum on the side of the road when his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller and saw the name 'Theo '.
Jungkook smiled to himself.
Finally someone who can understand me.

He clicked on the an answer button.
"hello?"
"jungkook ah?"
"yuhhh?"
"Where are you?"
"I'm on the sidewalk walking. "
"ahhh..... Can you send me your exact location? I'll come pick you up with my car. "
"Sure. Where we going?"
"I'll take you someplace you can get your mind off of things. "
"ok. I'll send you my location. "
"Great hurry!"

Jungkook hung up. He smiled to himself.
He could trust theo right?

Not even 10 minutes passed and 'Theo was already there. They were currently inside the car taking a route jungkook didn't know.
"'Theo? Where are we going. "
He asked.

'Theo looked at him.
"Don't worry I'm sure you'll love this place. " he said.
Jungkook nodded but missed the smirk that was on Theo's face.

They finally arrived to a deserted place in the middle of the woods.
They both got out of the car.
They went over to jungkooks side and said "Follow me. "
Jungkook was confused but nodded.
Theo led them to the woods they kept walking. They were silent. Jungkook was beginning to grow anxious.
They stopped until they were face to face with a big rock. Theo climbed on it and turned to jungkook "This here is my favorite place to be alone. " he said

Jungkook nodded and looked around.
The place had a weird sensation, he was beginning to feel like someone was watching them. But he knew 'Theo wouldn't hurt him. Would he?

Jungkook looked at theo.
"Why exactly did you want me to come here with you?" he asked.

Theo looked up at the blue sky and
Looked back down at jungkook.
"I have something to say. " he said

Jungkook nodded "Go on. "

Theo took a deep breath before saying "You should've never trusted me. "
Jungkook was confused and he felt a presence behind him, and before he could react he was knocked out cold by a gun hitting him.

Jungkook fell to the ground with a thud.
Theo looked at the person who did it.
"What took you so long chan?" he said.

Chan shrugged and said "Traffics a bitch theo. Let's get going I need to tie his hands and legs. And put him in the trunk.

'Theo nodded and helped chan.

Yo. My stray kids bias is CHAN. And in fucking helpless. Anyways VOTE