Chapter 14

Jungkook stared at Taehyung.
He looked into his eyes and saw nothing but the truth.

Jungkook looked away and stared at the waves crashing against the land.

Taehyung, now knowing what silence meant was about to put his arm down when a hand wrapped around his wrist.

He looked up and saw Jungkook looking at him.
"My answer is yes. " he said.

Taehyung's mind took a few seconds to actually know what jungkook said.
He now smiled with a huge smile.
"And by the way... It's Byun Jungkook.. Not Kim. Are you trying to make me your husband or something?" he asked while laughing.

Embarrassed taehyung looked down and said "I was nervous okay? I thought you were gonna say no. "

Jungkook smiled and said "Well.... Here I am. Officially your boyfriend. "

Taehyung laughed and jumped on jungkook to give him bunch of kisses around his face.

"Tae! Stop! Hey! I-it tickles!" jungkook exclaimed.

Taehyung stopped and put his face close to jungkooks. Jungkook blushed. Taehyung satisfied with the reaction he got kissed him.

Jungkook froze for a second trying to process everything, and when he finally did he closed his eyes enjoying the moment while it lasted.

Taehyung stopped the kiss and got up helping jungkook as well.

They sat next to each other shoulders touching while tae had his arms around jungkook, and both looked out at the moon reflecting on the water.

Taehyung looked at jungkook who was smiling.
That made taehyung heart flutter and smile as well.
"Jungkook ah?" he said.

The other hummed in response.
"Promise me that no matter what, if we get separated you'll always come back to me... And I'll come Back to you. "

Jungkook smiled and looked at him and said.
"I promise" and kissed him on the cheek.

???? Pov
"Holy shit! It's a ring!" be exclaimed.

"Well no shit, he's not proposing so I guess it's a boyfriends ring. " The other said rolling his eyes.

"I think he's gonna say yes. " The other said.

They both stared as Jungkook looked away from Tae.

"Oooo he's gonna get rejected. "

"No he's not. "

"is too. "

"is not. "

"is t-"

The other snickered "haha see? "

The other rolled his eyes.
"PSH whatever. "

They watched as Taehyung kissed jungkooks face making the kid giggle.

One of them was sad at how happy they were. "You know, I wish I could be happy like them as well. "

The other looked at him and draped his arm around him.
"No worries, you look handsome Any guy would want you..... " he said.

The other looked at him and said "Yea yea. But who?"

The other stayed quiet.
"Exactly. "

They watched as they sat next to each other.

"Let's get this over with. "
He said looking at him.

The other looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Wanna go on a date with me?"

The other not expecting that question . Looked surprised and accidentally yelled out a "WHAT!" he smacked his hand over his mouth to prevent anything else from coming out.

They both turned to look at the young couple that was looking directly at their hiding spot.

They looked at each other and together scrambled out of their hiding spot and sprinted towards the car.

"Hey. Stop!" they heard a voice yell.

But oh no they weren't gonna get killed. Not tonight.
They got on the car and started the engine.

"Hurry up you dumbass he's coming!"

"in going don't make me nervous!"

He then screamed high pitch girly voice "he's coming!"

His partner turned the gear to reverse and sped backwards he then turned the gear frontwards and sped off.

You could hear the tires squeal.

Both were panting nervously.
"See? I.... Had... It.... Under.... Control... Now about that date. What do you say?? Dino??"

He looked at Dino.

"Aish..... You better take me somewhere that will satisfy my hunger...... Mingyu" he said through gritted teeth.

Even though deep down he was excited. But didn't show it.

Mingyu smiled and said "great.
I'll tell you when the date is."
The other scoffed and turned his head to look out the window.

Both were oblivious to the smiles that started growing on their faces.

Lol y'all probably didn't expect jungkooks members to come out of no where huh?
Who did you think they were??

Anyways the new chapter will be posted. Next week :)
Hope you liked this chapter and we reacher 1. 5k reads.!!!

Thank you so much.!!
By the way vote for the chapter.