Chapter 30

Ok ok. Before you read this chapter. I gotta ask for yalls opinion. So this book is almost to its end. And I'm trying to prepare another book.

Have y'all ever thought of a
Sehun & Jungkook Fanfic?

Give me yalls opinion I got some juicy ass writing to get too. :)

Oh and almost to 1k votes!! Tysm ❤

Toplesshsk on IG 🌙

Leeteuk was shocked.
How? He died. He was burned.

Baekhyun looked at Leeteuk and smirked. "What? Old man can't talk Now?" he said.

His men and Namjoon laughed.
Eric was shocked so was everyone else.

Kai uncovered his face. Only thing is, he wasn't the old Kai.
Half his face was burned. And half was covered in stitches.

He smiled.
"well? Think you can kill the one and only Kai?"

He looked at Theo.
"I'm too smart for you. Your nothing but a sick prick. " he said stepping closer. He wasn't afraid at all. His men, Ateez, UNB,And Ikon were with him.

He looked at Jungkook who was looking at him not believing it. His bother after all these years. Was alive? He smiled a bit "Hey lil bro. Still eat the gummy bears head first?" he said.

Jungkook stifled a sob. It was him. After all these years it really was him.
He wanted to run to him. But was being held back.

Leeteuk pulled the back of Jungkooks hair.
Jungkook screeched in pain.

"Get the hell away form here! Before I blow this kids brains out!" Leeteuk yelled.

Kai unfazed shrugged and said "You can try. But I don't think you'll be able to. " he said while putting his hand in his back pocket. "Because you know, I'd kill you first. "

Before leeteuk had a chance to figure what was going on.
Kai pulled out a knife and aimed it at Leeteuk. Landing smack in the middle of his head.
He fell with a thud.

Jungkook fell, he was hurt. Too weak.
Shooting happened. Both sides shot at each other.
Jungkook was on the ground covering his head.

He was till on the ground when he felt arms wrap around him and bring him to safety behind a car. He looked and saw the person he had missed the most. Kai.

Jungkook and Kai stared at each other when jungkook clung into him. He cried. He let his tears fall. He got to hold his brother after 2 years.

Kai held onto him even tighter.
How he missed his little brother.

"H-How?" jungkook asked.

Kai smiled a bit.
"Long story. How bout we finish these fuckers off first?" he said handing him a gun.

Jungkook looked at it and smiled.
"Ready?" he asked.

Kai loaded his gun and smirked "Anytime. " he said.

Jungkook and Kai got up from behind the car and started shooting.
Shinwha was trying hard.
While Stray kids was trying not to back up.

Jungkook felt arms wrap around him.
He didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

Taehyung stood next to jungkook and shot as well.

"Keep going!" yelled Namjoon.

Super Junior was losing. They didn't have enough bullets. And their leader was dead.