Chapter 9

"Shit its BTS "

Jungkook and Taehyung looked out the window.  And sure enough taehyung members were walking towards the cafe. 

"Shit" taehyung said as be bolted off his seat and looked around for an exit.

"Jungkook we should go" Said Dino.

Dino and Taehyung watched as jungkook sipped his coffee and said "I'm too lazy" he said pouting.
Dino glared at him and tried to coax him to get up,  but jungkook wouldn't budge.

Dino gave up and sat back down.
"Taehyung are you gonna stand there or are you gonna sit back down"
Jungkook said while looking at Tae.

Taehyung than sat back down and tried not to look at the door.

They heard a bell chime and laughter.

"Taehyung?" one of his members said.
His member walked towards him but stopped once they saw Dino and Jungkook.
"What the fuck"
"Yoongi hyung please don't do anything stupid. "
Pleaded Taehyung.

"Taehyung what are you doing with them?"

"Jimin hyung I can explain "

"sure as hell you'll explain taehyung. You know BTS and EXO don't go together. "
"I know hoseok hyung"

His members glared at them,  and Dino glared back.

Jungkook turned around and smiled at them.
Yoongi, jimin, and hoseoks expression changed to a softer one,  due to the smile thrown at them.

"Would you like to join us?" jk asked.
"Oh hell no! Jungkook if a exo member sees us,  say goodbye to your precious car and me!" said Dino.

"Hyung it's okay.  Just come sit next to me. " jungkook said.
Dino looked at the others and slid under the table and popped up next to jungkook.

Taehyung's members went and sat across from them.
"So taehyung what are you doing with Them? Hoseok asked.
"Um.... Chilling?" he said his answer coming out as a question.

Yoongi smirked and said "Looks to me like your trying to get some ass"
Jimin along with Hoseok snickered.
Jungkook just blushed.

"Oh hell no! My kookie is a Virgin and will stay one! " said Dino.

"Well taehyung isn't the type to accept a no" said jimin.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung and asked for his phone.
Taehyung gave it to him and watched as jungkook printed his phone number into his contacts.
He smiled innocently and said "i need to go"
Taehyung got up and let Jungkook and Dino out.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung and kissed him on the cheek. "Bye tae" he said.
And walked out with Dino next to him.

Taehyugn stared after jungkook and his eyes locked onto his plump ass.  A smile slowly started creeping up on his face.  Thinking about all the things he could do to that ass.

Hoseok whistled and said "Our Taetae is falling in love.  And can you quit staring at that boys ass,  Jesus, I know it's plump.  Believe me I want to hit it as well,  but we know that you're gonna kill me. "

Taehyugn glared at hoseok and turned back to the door jungkook had gone our of.

Yoongi and Jimin smirked at each other and wiggled their eyebrows.

Guys can you all follow my instagram account.

Cheeky.hsk