Chapter 29

Jungkook was tied up, sitting in a couch. His head was sticky with his blood. He was looking around. Shinwha was there, Super Junior was there, Stray kids, Theo.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.
Why don't I act like the bitch I am?
He thought.

He was still thinking of ways to act bitchy when he felt someone sit next to him.
He turned to look at Leeteuk who was looking at him.

Jungkook groaned. He so didn't want this old man's hands on him.

"what do you want?"he spat.
Leeteuk tsked.
"is that how you talk to your elders?" he said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Your not my elder. I simply don't care. I'm not letting you put your old dick inside of me, just so that I can have your baby. " he said.

Leeteuk glared at him while Jungkook stuck his tongue out at him.
Now he was so acting like a bitch.

Leeteuk was about to smack him when Changbin came.

"Surveillance cameras caught a lot of cars heading this direction, what should we do?" he asked.

Jungkook smirked and said "Hah, guess you're gonna have to say goodbye because my father will put a bullet thru your fuckin head. "

Leeteuk slapped him across the face. "Shut up! Take him out. Get everyone ready. "

Changbin nodded and grabbed jungkook with force.
Super Junior, Shinwha, and stray kids were loading their guns as well.

----------------------------∆-----------------------------

Jungkook was being held by Theo and Chan.
While Super Junior, shinwha, and stray kids were behind them.

Jungkook could hear tires squeal in the distance. And almost as quick as lightning they were in front of Shinwhas residence.
Jungkook watched as His father got out of the car, with His mother Chanyeol beside him.

Jungkook wanted to cry. But he decided not to.

Chanyeol looked at jungkook once before he burst into tears.
Jungkook was currently bruised up with blood running down his face.

Than Jungkook saw someone he didn't expect to see.
Kim Namjoon and Seokjin.

But he saw a specific person that he really loved. Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him.
And grew angry. His baby was hurt.

He was about to run maniacally towards Leeteuk when he felt a hand on his back.
Baekhyun had his hand on him, in case Taehyung decided to do something stupid. Which he was about to.

Baekhyun stepped forward along with Namjoon.

"Leeteuk! Give me my son. I'll give you anything you want!" Baekhyun yelled at him.

Leeteuk smirked and walked to jungkook he held his chin and brought his head up a little he than kissed him on the cheek.

Jungkook squirmed a bit and let out a 'yuck'.

Taehyung was growing furious so was Baekhyun.
"You might wanna get them crusty ass lips away from my son you ungrateful ass!" baekhyun yelled at him.

Leeteuk smiled and said "we do a bargain. Give me everything you own. Men, money, secret holds, your husband, power. Or let me get your son here pregnant with my child and no more problems. "

Baekhyun stood still. Namjoon was getting sick of what the Leeteuk had said.
Taehyung was so mad.

"You want my boyfriend you're gonna have to kill me first you fucker!" yelled Taehyung.

Leeteuk smiled and said.
"That won't be fun..... "He thought for a bit. "Maybe it will. I'll maybe knock you out and tie you to a chair while I fuck your boyfriend senseless on my bed on his knees while he screams in pleasure. How's that sound? Taetae? "
He mocked laughter. His men laughed after him.

Taehyung rushed forward but was pulled back by Seokjin.
"You touch him I swear the only thing you'll feel is my hand down your fucking throat. " he said.

Leeteuk smiled and was about to say something when jungkook spoke up.
"I'll have it. I'll have your baby. Just leave Exo and Bts alone. I'll have your baby. " he said.

Chan and Theo looked at him in shock.
Leeteuk looked at him surprised.

Jungkook looked up at him.
"Just let them go. " he said.

Leeteuk smiled and turned to look at Baekhyun who was looking at Jungkook with a sad face.
"Guess your son really has grown. Too bad Kai isn't here. " he said. Laughing.

Everyone laughed except Exo and Bts.
Taehyung was staring at jungkook with tears in his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him and mouthed a sorry.
Taehyung shook his head an looked down.

Namjoon walked beside Baekhyun and said "I'll give you my power, land, men, and money. Just give Baek his son back!"he yelled.

Baekhyun looked at him, it had been a long time since he heard the nickname Baek.
Namjoon looked at him and smiled.

Leeteuk thought for a bit.
"What? Now your both friends that easily? The reason we killed Kai was so that you guys could end your alliance. Guess that didn't work. I guess "he said while looking at Namjoon. "I guess we'll have go kill your Taehyung as well. "

Namjoon glared at him.
"touch my son I'll shove my foot up your ass and make sure I shove my gun down your fucking throat Leeteuk. "
He said.

Leeteuk not affected by his words nodded a bit. "Sure. "

Eric stepped up next to Leeteuk.
"Jungkook made his decision. He will have Leeteuks baby. If you don't want any of your men to die you might as well get in your cars and drive away. Well give you a call about the baby. And for Taehyung "he said while looking at Taehyung. " we will send a video of Leeteuk fucking your boyfriend senseless. " he said with a smirk.

Taehyung was red. He so wished he could punch that smile off his face.

Eric smiled and turned to leeteuk.

Leeteuk looked at Chanyeol.
"And Chanyeol? " he said.

Chanyeol looked at him.
"your father's eyes rolled back when I shot him in the head. " he said smiling.

Chanyeol had a hand against his mouth.

After years he finally found out. Who the murderer was. He looked at Baekhyun and walked towards him.
"Babe I want my son.I want him. Please. " he said.
Baekhyun looked at him sadly.
Chanyeol knew what he meant.
He stifled his sobs and walked towards the car and got in and Locked the door.

Baekhyun turned to look at jungkook who was looking at him with a sad smile.

Leeteuk Smirked and was pulling jungkooks face towards him for a kiss when a gunshot was heard.
Leeteuk screamed in pain. He was holding his bloodied hand.
He turned to look at the person who shot him.
He his face covered and in a deep and loud voice said "Get your filthy hands off my little brother you old ass!"

It was Kai.

Toplesshsk toplesshsk on instagram. If y'all want the next chapter posted. Skskksks