Chapter 8

The next day taehyung really wanted to see jungkook again. But didn't know how to.
He knew one way but it was too dangerous. He could sneak into the EXO mansion but that was called suicide.
"Aish!" groaned Taehyung.
He debated whether or not to sneak in.
"Fuck it" he said.
He grabbed his car keys and went towards his car. Once inside he started whining about not wanting to get killed.
"Yah Byun Jungkook what are you doing to me?!!" he yelled.

He started his engine and went somewhere instead of the EXO mansion. While driving he saw a car that looked very expensive driving in front of him. Since it could be an exo member. The car stopped outside a small cafe, and the driver got out along with someone else.
Taehyung stared hard at the person who's back was turned to him.
Once the person turned around taehyung saw that it was BYUN JUNGKOOK

Taehyung smirked and parked his car outside the cafe as well, and waited while both men walked inside.

After the other entered, Taehyung got out his car went inside and saw jungkook and the other person sitting across from each other at a booth.

Taehyung didnt know whether to approach them or not.

He decided to play a little and walked towards them.
And casually sat next to jungkook.
Jungkook and his friend bolted off their seat, to see who had sat next to them.
Once jungkook saw it was Taehyung he blushed, remembering when he had kissed him.
He sat down once again and told his friend Dino. "It's okay sit down"
The guy dino looked at jungkook with concern and said "Are you crazy? That's a BTS member"
"I know but calm down he wont hurt us."
"jungkook ah, he is BTS we are EXO your father is gonna kill us. "
"Dion it's okay he won't. Here I'll buy you that new car you wanted. "
Dino thought for a moment and sat back down.
Because who would turn down that kind of offer.

Dino sure wouldn't.
Once dino was seated he kept glancing at taehyung.
Taehyung not minding, focused his attention to jungkook who was fidgeting with his hands on his lap.
Taehyung saw this and decided to out his arm around jungkooks shoulders and pull him closer.
Jungkook froze, he debated whether or not to move away from him. But his warmth made him fell at ease, for some reason.

Dino obviously shook just shook his head and said "Oh now we're fucking dead"

Taehyung really liked how jungkook felt against him, and would do anything to keep him there.

But he knew that was impossible.

Jungkooks father hated BTS, taehyung's father hated EXO. Period. Nothing could change that.

Once they all had order their coffee, taehyung decided to ask jungkook for his number but didn't know how to.
He opened his mouth to say something other than the question.
"Hey jungkook do you like dick?"
Jungkook surprised with the question spit out his coffee which landed right on Dino, and Dino glared and promised he would kill him.
Jungkook turned to a wide eyed Taehyung.
"Shit I'm sorry that wasn't the question I wanted to ask!!"
"It's okay Tae. "
"Yo! It's definitely not okay, dude you spat your fucking coffee ON me. How is that okay?!" screeched Dino.

Taehyung and Jungkook stared at dino who was trying his best to wipe off the coffee off of him.
"Sorry hyung"jungkook said with puppy eyes.
It only took Dino one glance to forgive Jungkook. Dino looked out the window and his eyes widened
"Shit it's BTS. "

Hi guys I'm back. And I've decided to try something else. I must have 9+ votes on my chapter in order for me to publish a new one. I'm sorry but please share this book with your friends. Thank you. I love you💜

Sorry for misspelled word's.