Chapter 3

"What the hell!? Freakin asshole!" yelled Namjoon.

"Father quit stressing" said Tae

Namjoon stared at him. "okay but they attacked Hobi without a purpose" he said angrily.

Taehyung kept quiet, than got up and bowed, to check on the others.

Taehyung walked towards the kitchen only to find Jackson and Mark whispering to each other.
Taehyung snickered and decided to stand there it total silence to scare them.

Jackson turned around to leave but screamed startling Mark. "What the fuck Tae?! You could've given me a heart attack!" he yelled.

Taehyung just cracked up and said "Sure, you're just too busy with Mark hyung. "

Mark glared at him and turned around to finish what he was doing.
"Whatever. " Jackson grumbled.

Tae turned and left the kitchen only to hear his father calling his name once again.
Tae walked upstairs towards his father's office. "You wanted to see me?" he said.

Namjoon looked up at him and said "Get ready, to leave with Yugyeom, Jackson, Yoongi and JB, we'll see what EXO thinks when they mess with one of ours. "
Taehyung smirked and nodded. Turning around to get ready.

Jungkook Pov

"Jungkook get ready we leave in a bit!" yelled Woozi.

"Okay, okay I'm coming!" he yelled back.

Jungkook and some of his members were going on a walk, to the bottom of the bridge, they haven't been there since they were too busy.

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror and once satisfied stuffed a long knife into his boot. And turned and left his room.

Jungkook was with his members: Woozi, Mingyu, SeungRi, Dino, and Vernon.

Together they were walking towards the bridge. SeungRi and Mingyu were carrying a back full of snacks. They hadn't had the time to spend it with each other.

Woozi and Mingyu were too busy with the black market, SeungRi was too busy taking care of the mansion, Dino and Vernon were busy checking up on the other gangs.

While walking SeungRi decided to speak up "So jungkook I heard you, Sehun and T. O. P beat a BTS member Huh??"

The others looked at jungkook waiting for his response.

He sighed and said "Yeah I mean we were bored in the car and Sehun and T. O. P just saw him and decided to have some fun. "

SeungRi snickered and said " Believe me if I was there I would've done the same thing too. "

The others snickered while jungkook just laughed.

Once they got to their destination they decided to lay back against the wall.

Jungkook rested his head on Vernon's shoulder while drinking his water that Woozi had given him.

"Hey guys does anybody have an extra knife, I forgot mine" Dino said Sheepishly.

SeungRi of course looked at him in a disappointing way, and reached ditto his pocket to pull out an extra knife. He threw it at Dino and said "Don't forget next time. "
The others went back to what they were doing and started a conversation.

Taehyung pov

Taehyung slipped a knife into his belt and walked downstairs to see the others standing there.

"Alright get in the fucking car" said JB

Once inside the Car Yugyeom asked "What do we do once we find them?"

Taehyung thought for a moment "Easy we hurt them or even better kill them. " he said

Yoongi glared at him "Sure and then we have to watch out backs because their leader can and will get revenge,  think before you speak idiot. " he said.

Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"We should check the restaurant, the subway,  the abandoned building than the bridge nearby."said JB.

Everybody agreed.

When they checked the restaurant and the subway they didn't find nobody.  They weren't lucky on the abandoned house neither.

"I swear to fucking God if I don't find any gang member I will go to the EXO mansion and shoot them myself. " yelled JB in anger.

Yoongi stared at him and chuckled " That is if you come out without a bullet in your head" he said.
Jaebum ignored him and went back to driving.

While I'm the car Tae was losing hope on finding someone to beat.

"AHA!" yelled JB.

"I fucking knew it,  I found them,  look under the bridge. " he pointed this finger towards the bridge.

From where Tae could see he saw six figures,  he smirked and said "Let's get them. "

JB speed the car towards the bridge.  The EXO members jumped form their spots clearly startled that's car was speeding towards them.

JB stopped the car a few steps away from them and said "Let's go. "

One by one they stepped out of the car coolly. Towards the others that were clearly alarmed.

Taehyung stopped a few steps away from them and smirked.  "Well well well what do we have here? Are you dogs lost or something??"

The one in the front spoke up "What do you want?"

Taehyung looked at him and said "Well this morning one of my members was beat up today.  And you know I've come out here to beat that person's ass.  Why are you the one who did it?"

At the mention of he member that got beat up,  one of the members that was standing behind the one speaking looked next to him.

Taehyung saw this and said "Hey! What the hell are you looking at?"

The other completely startled glared and said "That's none of your fucking business!"

Taehyung glared at him and took out his knife from his belt.
"I ain't gonna repeat myself again,  what are you looking at??"

The one in the front took out his knife as well,  along with the rest.

Yoongi, JB, Jackson, and Yugyeom were beside Taehyung with their knives out as well.

"STOP!"

A boy that was hiding behind the person in the front came out stand in the front and said "Get the fuck away from here before I make you leave."

The kid had a mask covering his nose and mouth.  His hoodie was over his head covering his hair.  He was staring daggers at Taehyung.
The weird thing was he didn't have a knife on him.

Yoongi snickered and said "what makes you think you can eat Bts's leader son,  Taehyung??"

The others laughed with him.

The kid took his hood and mask off and said "Because you are facing Byun Jungkook,  son of the most deadliest gang leader alive. " He smirked right at Yoongi.

Without his hood and mask on he was such a Beauty,  hell even a straight guy could fall for him.

"No wonder Hoseok hyung daydreamed about him." Taehyung thought

Jungkook smirked at the reactions he got.  Taehyung stopped and said "You helped my member while he was getting beat. But I'm afraid I have to do the same to your men.

Jungkook smiled and said "If you want,  but you're gonna have to get past me first."

Taehyung smirked and lunged at the younger with his knife.

Guys follow and vote.  Thanks 💜