Chapter 24

Vote! Almost to 8k reads and almost to 600 votes. Thank you so much :)
Guys think you so much continue voting for this work thank you guys so much. I'm thinking about publishing my other book Save Me taekook. Also I'll keep publishing for My warrior. :)))

Taehyung and Jungkook stared at each other for a moment when jungkook sprung up from his bed and ran to taehyung the next minute taehyung was on the bed a closed door and an angry jungkook on top of him.
"What the fuck are you doing here?!" jungkook hissed at him.

Taehyung tried not to think about the position they were in and responded "You weren't answering my texts nor calls so I thoug-"

"You thought what? You can just come here without my fucking permission? Well guess what Kim, I didn't answer your texts because I don't have to. I treat people like bullshit every year this time of month. And I don't have the strength to see you. " jungkook interrupted.

He got off of him and walked towards his window.
"I don't want to see you. "
He continued.

Taehyung layed on the bed. Processing everything jungkook had just said to him.
Mingyu was right, he was a cold person this time of year.
But taehyung wasn't gonna give up, not yet.

He got up from the bed and walked over to jungkook who was still looking out the window.

"10. "
Jungkook looked over at him confused. "What?" he spat.

"I was 10 years old when I started training. " taehyung took a deep breath and continued.
"I was trained day and night by my father's men. They didn't stop until I beat their most best one. My mom would beg my father to stop. But he wouldn't listen. He continued until I got a scar on my back because of a dagger. My father thought he almost lost me. He was scared. He stopped training me, but I decided to keep going. He kept telling me to stop begging me. But I said no. I wasn't the same old 10 year old anymore. I was cold towards the people who loved me. But I met my friends Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok. I loved them. They taught me how to stop being cold. I started getting closer to my mother and father. I almost lost them as well. In that accident your brother was in. I was there.I watched him. Before his car exploded. I'm sorry jungkook ah. I-i don't know what happened. All I know is that we never put that bomb in your brother's car. I-i swear i-it happened all of a s-sudden. " he said with tears in his eyes voice cracking a bit.

Jungkook wasn't showing reaction.
It was silent for a few seconds before
"I don't believe you. " jungkook whispered.
Taehyung turned to look at him.
He wanted to hug jungkook but jungkook smacked his arms away.

"I should've never said yes. " he continued.

Taehyungs heart broke.

"This was all a mistake. Your group killed my brother and I'm dating the guy who was with them. That's unacceptable. What would Kai think about this? He would hate me. " he said.

He looked at taehyung with tears in his eyes and said "Did you try to save him?"
Taehyung looked down. He didn't know what to say. But he remembers.

Flaskback

Tires squealed as BTS chased Kai in his car. He had shot one of their members. Or so they thought he did.
"Step on it!" yelled namjoon.
He along with Jackson, Jaebum and Jinyoung were in the car with him and Taehyung. He was 17 that time.
He had a gun in his hand. He saw their other group Super Junior next to them. They were chasing Kai as well.
He looked at the super juniors Shindong who was staring at him with a smirk.

Taehyung glanced away from him to look up front.
They were turning a corner when Kai's car lost control and swerved out the road. His car toppled over and over.
Taehyungs eyes managed to get a glimpse of a bomb under Kai's car.
Kai's car was overturned.
He was about to yell something out when a loud boom was heard.
He watched as kai's car exploded.

"Jaebum get us the hell out of here!!"
Namjoon yelled out.

Jaebum nodded and went backwards, he motioned Super Junior to follow which they did, but he didn't miss the way Shindong stared in victory at the burning car.

Back to present.

He looked at jungkook who had tears swelling up in his eyes.
He reached towards his face and gently dried the tears away.
Jungkook leaned towards his touch.

He than widened his eyes
"Wait?"
Taehyung was confused he stopped his movements and waited.
"Super Junior?"
Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded.
"Were they acting in anyway strange?" he asked.

Taehyung thought for a bit "Well, since that day they seemed more glowable since our alliance ended with exo. "

Jungkook whipped his head towards his desk drawer that had Kai's notebook inside.
He ran towards it and got the journal.
He hesitated before opening it. He signalled taehyung to come sit next to him.
"This is where Kai wrote his secrets. "
Taehyung was confused.
"Okay, and? How is that gonna help?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.
"He probably wrote who he was suspicious of. You said he supposedly killed someone who was it?" he asked.

Taehyung thought for a bit
"Super Juniors Kangin. "

Jungkook nodded he flipped the small pages im the notebook when be caught the name 'Kangin'. He turned to look at Taehyung who also had wide eyes he reached for the notebook and both started playing tug of war. Until jungkook smacked his hands causing Taehyung to wince.
They read the paragraph together and what the read there. Wasn't what they wanted to find out.

???POV
"We saw him with exo. "
His boss nodded. "Maybe we should start a plan and make Taehyung seem like the one who killed Kai. "

His members nodded.
"Oh and tell Shinwha about our plan they should be excited, and also tell Theo. We need to get Byun Jungkook now. "