Chapter 5

Jungkook pov

Jungkook decided to go to the store and but something for his mother's birthday.  He wanted to surprise him with something special.

Jungkook had already ordered it and was on his way to pick it up.

While on his way to the store Jungkook had a feeling somebody was looking at him, but when he turned nobody was there. 
Jungkook got to the store and paid for Chanyeols present it was a lot but it was worth it.
On his way back home, jungkook could've sworn somebody was looking at him.  But when he turned around he was grabbed and a black bag was out over his head. 
4 unknown figures were carrying him while he struggled to break free.
He was thrown into the back of a van only to have a gun pointed at his head and a voice saying "Don't move. "

Jungkook obeyed but kept the gift close to his chest.
One the van stopped.  Jungkook was forcefully grabbed and dropped on hard concrete.

He landed with a loud oof

He couldn't see a thing his hands weren't tied so he decided to remove the bag off his head.

When he did,  he saw a gun pointed right at his head.  The owner of the gun was no other than Kim Taehyung.  Jungkook smiled sweetly and said "Hey daddy. "

Taehyung looked shocked for a second, but fixed himself.

Jungkook looked around him and saw different people.
(Moon-Bin,  Key,  Bambam,  youngjae )

They all were staring at him,  like he was a Prince.  Of course he couldn't blame them he loved himself too.

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile and said hi.

Jungkook turned around to look at taehyung who was still staring at him.

Taehyung's eyes than went down to the gift that jungkook was holding onto.

Jungkook saw a pulled the gift even closer to his chest.

Taehyung looked at his men and said "Grab him. "

The others obeyed and grabbed him.

"Hey! Get your fucking hands off m- hey! Wait don't touch that please!"

Taehyung had managed to grab the gift out if Jungkooks grasp. He opened it and found a locket necklace decorated beautifully.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and smirked and asked for who it was

Jungkook glared at him and didn't say anything.
Taehyung angry with this let his emotions take over and smashed the locket against the ground.

Jungkook watched with pain of what was happening to his mother's present.

Taehyung looked at what he had done,  bits and pieces of a broken locket were on the floor.

He saw something else and noticed it was a picture he picked it up and examined it.  It was a picture of a couple and a young boy.

It didn't take long for taehyung to realize who that boy was.  Jungkook.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he looked at jungkook.  Only yo see the boys in tears.

Jungkook looked up at him with sad and angry eyes.
The couple in the picture were his grandparents whom be was very close to. 

Happy? Stay tuned for more💜
It was short I know.  But the next one will be longer I promise.