Intro- the Bully

Bakugou's POV

I'm Bakugou Katuski, and I'm the bully of practically more than half the kids at our school. A lot of them I just ignore. Though there were some who looked up to me, admired me, I'm pretty sure no one liked me. Ever. I'm a huge asshole to people in our entire grade, always setting off my explosions calling people "extras" and such. Even if I did let people see the not angry side of me, I'd lose my dominance at the school, and people wouldn't like that side of me anyways. Too soft. So I just continue to be the angry teenager I am. Not like anyone would ever like me anyways, best not get my hopes up.

Now it was class time. Bakugou was good at pretty much everything, and he was the top of his class. Therefore he didn't particularly need to pay attention to the teacher when he's talking, he simply needed to look like he was listening so he wouldn't get called out. He could see it now if he got called out, the entire class would turn they're stupid heads and stare. Being embarrassed in front of everyone like that... not that he cared but it certainly wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world.

Or at least that's what he thought until the teacher classed out someone behind him. Someone sat behind him? He turned his head only to hear his heart skip a beat, eyes widen and face flush. There sat a boy with his pitch black hair framing his face perfectly, black piercings in his lobes, and two black small rings in the cartilage of his ears, huge crimson eyes with a scar above his left eyelid, with the most sarcastic, smug smile he had ever seen. It was so entertaining he wanted to stare at this boy's facial expression all day and smile. He never smiled. And looking at the boy more, it would be a drastic understatement to say that he was the most attractive human being he had ever seen.

Wait did I just say attractive? About a GUY!? No way...

He hadn't even thought of the possibility of being gay. Then again, he hadn't ever really liked girls either. A realization struck him. He had never liked anyone. It's not like he had anything against being gay, but he just hadn't considered it. He needed to think about this more.

He snapped back into reality when he realized the cute boy with big red eyes, was looking straight at him. His mouth slightly open showing pointed teeth -damn that's awesome-, cheeks and ears slightly flushed red. He looked absolutely adorable. Am I seriously gay for this probable idiot?

He immediately turned his head back around when he broke eye contact and faced the board. He wanted to look back again. He wanted to look back into the boy's eyes, red meeting red once again. But he couldn't. He decided that he would go up and talk to him after school. Yeah... that's a good plan right? Let's just hope I don't end up beating him up.

The blond paid no attention whatsoever for the rest of class, constantly thinking about the mysterious boy behind him. Was he new? Why hadn't he seen him before around campus? That's definitely a face he would remember...

Lucky for him, the teacher didn't want any trouble from the blond and didn't pick on anyone for the rest of class. This was good because the blond was more focused on these questions than anything else at the moment.

Why hadn't anyone else looked at the boy when he had been picked on? Was he new? If he wasn't, how did the blond not notice him up until right now? But the question that had bothered him the most was:

What's his name?

---

A/N

Hey guys, Finn here. this is short just like the last chapter pleeeease don't be mad! I'll make it up with a longer one next chapter! See ya!