Weasel

Kirishima's POV

Shit.

SHIT.

Why the heck did he do that!? Now he had to spend the whole day being super awkward with Bakugou. Great.

Now they were in the last class before lunch, and since their teacher for this class was super chill they let them pick seats. Kirishima sat behind Bakugou, in honor of their middle school years.

Bakugou, for SOME reason, was leaning back to an extent. In his defense, Kirishima was also leaning just a bit forward. Kirishima was breathing oh so softly but Bakugou still felt warmth close to his neck.

Kirishima decided that enough tension was enough, and he leaned back and they continued class passing notes and learning as though nothing happened.

The bell rang.

Kirishima immediately took hold of his things and stood up to wait for Bakugou, but the blonde was already reaching towards Kirishima's hand. The redhead took the signal.

They walked hand in hand to the table which all their friends sat.

Mina looked like she was talking excitedly about something as usual.

"What's going on?" asked the redheaded Kirishima. Mina turned to him.

"Party at my house!" said an exuberant Mina.

Everyone sitting at the table (the bakusquad, as labeled in middle school) was nodding.

"It's from 8:00 pm to whenever!" pitched in Kaminari. Kirishima was already smiling larger than usual, nodding his head.

"I'll go if Bakugou goes." he smiled sweetly at his boyfriend. Bakugou smiled a bit back.

"Sure, I'll go for Shitty Hair." Kirishima blushed and scratched at the back of his head while everyone laughed at the old nickname that brought back so many memories.

While they were laughing, a blonde from Class 3B came up behind them.

He put his hands on Bakugou's waist. Bakugou yelled and Kirishima, at an alarming speed, grabbed Monoma's hand. Monoma's hands were cupped as if still around Bakugou's waist. Kirishima's eyes darkened. His aura changed completely so now everything in the room seemed to fill with fear and darkness. Monoma was laughing but when he looked Kirishima in the eyes to see how they glinted with murderous intent, he faltered.

Almost in a whisper and almost in a growl, Kirishima said,

"What... do you think you're doing, Monoma?"

No one was laughing anymore.

Monoma tried to chuckle but failed.

"C-Class 3B wanted to see how skinny Bakugou's waist was!" he said with broken enthusiasm.

Kirishima leaned in, hand almost breaking Monoma's wrist, and whispered in a low growl,

"Touch him again? And you won't have hands left to touch anyone else with."

Monoma whimpered a bit at how hard his wrist was being squeezed. Kirishima let him go after he nodded.

Monoma walked away rubbing at his wrist, whispering insults that never made it to the redhead's ears. Kirishima's demeanor changes once again, to happy as can be as he yelled at the salty blonde, "Better go to Recovery Girl to have that checked out! Probably need ice." and smiled.

He turned to his friends, smiling until he saw their open mouths. Bakugou looked deflated, face red and jaw unhinged. Kirishima reached up and scratched the back of his head, saying

"Guys? Why're you being so weird..."

"US WEIRD? YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S BEING WEIRD! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?"

Kirishima laughed, "Oh, that was nothing!" he stopped smiling and mumbled in a low voice, "Just taking care of a mean ugly fucking weasel is all..."

"WHAT?" his friends yelled again. Kirishima laughed and said,

"Well, no one can touch Bakugou without his consent while I'm around! If he cheats on me at least the other person has Bakugou's consent, but if they don't..." he looked to where Monoma walked off, "They'll have to deal with me."

Bakugou took his hand and dragged him to outside, under a tree where no one could see because it was a bit away. Kirishima stumbled behind him and made a few protests. He realized Bakugou hadn't said anything the entire time.

Bakugou let go and quickly pulled the confused Kirishima into a kiss. Kirishima turned red and kissed back profusely, latching on to Bakugou's face.

They stayed there for a bit before Bakugou pulled back, a string of saliva following is lips, and whispered "Don't you think for a second I would cheat on you. Ever." Kirishima nodded, still confused.

Apparently, his eyes had told Bakugou everything he needed to know.

"The way you acted back there... for me..." Bakugou's voice softened. He looked shyly at Kirishima, blush invading his features.

"I kinda liked it." Kirishima got the gist. He chuckled. "H-HEY DON'T LAUGH AT ME-" and Kirishima burst into laughter before leaning in, pulling the blonde close by his waist,

"You like someone takin' care of ya, hm?" the redhead murmured. Bakugou blushed shyly and looked to the side.

"Well, get used to it. Because..." Bakugou waited for him to finish as Kirishima smirked.

"I love you."

The bell rang.

They ran to their next class, holding hands with Bakugou yelling,

"EIJIROU YOU SAPPY JERK-"

Bakugou for 'I love you too'.

---
A/N
Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm updating so late. I know I'm not that great a writer and this story isn't that good so most of you have stopped reading, but thank you to people who are still here. I'll be updating again later today I think because you guys need some more content. Sorry, again.

Love you guys, see ya soon.