Beach Date

Kirishima's POV

Okay. This was happening. Kirishima was going on a date with Bakugou, who he hadn't seen for THREE YEARS and was TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH and now they were pretending that Bakugou hadn't read the letter that said so.

Haha. Great.

Shortly after they had agreed to go out it was super awkward so they just awkwardly waved and walked away to their classes.  But right before they left Mina came up to them and said Class 1A was going to the beach on the weekend and wanted to know if they could come, so they figured they'd have the date there.

Oh dear god Bakugou was probably super fit and Kirishima was going to die.

So now it's Saturday and Kirishima was setting up with the rest of his class while waiting for Bakugou to show up. 

Mina stripped and yelled, "WELL I'M NOT WAITING FOR BLASTY! WOOHOO!!!" and ran into the ocean. Kirishima chuckled and insisted he would wait for Bakugou. 

And then Bakugou came.

The way he walked, you would be surprised not to see explosions behind him. Of course in a black shirt, black trunks and sunglasses with his signature scowl. 

Until he saw Kirishima of course.

Bakugou's sunglasses slipped down his nose as they made eye contact. Bakugou blushed, Kirishima blushed, and their faces were a matching shade of red. 

Kirishima, being the idiot he is, was wearing red trunks (obviously) and no shirt. 

No shirt. Right in front of his date. 

He internally screamed.

"H-Hey Bakugou!"

Now being in the hero course, Kirishima had gone through 3 years of bulking himself up preparing for any villains that came at them. And Kirishima's quirk specifically was for close combat so he HAD to work out a lot and train physically with his muscles. 

Therefore, he was hot.

So hot in fact, Bakugou looked like he might have a heart attack.

The blushing blonde looked away finally and huffed, "Hey Shitty Hair".

"Aww, we're back to that!?" Kirishima whined.

Bakugou smirked, "yup"

Kirishima realized Bakuogu's voice was more low and rough than before. Well, his voice had always been rough, he was Bakugou Katsuki for All Might's sake. But now it seemed to have more maturity and calm. And low. Kirishima could imagine that voice doing a lot of things-

"H-HAHA" he cut himself off in thought.

Bakugou looked at him questioningly. 

"So uh, wanna go swim or somethin?" Kirishima turned red.

Bakugou smirked again.

Oh no.

Bakugou slipped off his shirt oh so slowly while keeping eye contact with Kirishima.

"Sure." the blonde said in a... seductive?... tone.

Kirishima tried his best not to drool.

But he DID, in fact, turn bright red again.

He huffed a sigh and chuckled while shaking his head,

"You're gonna kill me one of these days ya know"

Bakugou chuckled back and gestured for Kirishima to follow as he set off towards the sea.

They all swam and laughed and had a great time, enjoying the fact that they could be happy teenagers without a care in the world; slipping away from reality into what felt like a dream.