Pastels and Forget-Me-Nots.

Kirishima's POV

After a day filled with blonde jerks, increasing influence from hormones, and a heck of a lot of emotion Kirishima was just about ready to sleep. And so he passed out right when he went to bed that night.

That night he dreamed a wonderful dream, filled with a warm fuzzy feeling. Like hot chocolate on a rainy day, he felt comforted by the faded colors of this world inside his head.

He dreamt of a garden. A beautiful garden filled with pastels and forget-me-nots.

He woke with a start and lazily yawned when he saw that Mina was sitting right at the foot of his bed. "Mina!" he screeched from surprise. "What're you doing here... what time is it?" he stressed as he gestured to his tired state.

"Its morning and I wanted to know if you were coming to the party at my place today!" the pink-skinned girl chirped.

"Mina. I was sleeping. Yes, I'm coming. How many people are invited?" the pink girl cupped her chin in thought, "Not too many, just the group and a few other people so it's not boring." she waved.

"Alright..." he said, hesitant to believe that it wasn't "too many".

~~~

When she had said "not too many", he was definitely expecting this. Her house filled to the brim with hormonal teenagers, terrible loud music, and of course, games.

And not board games like monopoly where tables are flipped and friendships are ruined, but the type of games that horny teenagers play. "Spin the Bottle" and "Seven Minutes in Heaven" and such.

He wore blacked ripped jeans, a tight faded Crimson Riot shirt, and a black baggy jacket over it. He wanted to look decent considering his boyfriend- boyfriend!- would be there.

He sat on an empty couch as his friends either played games or danced on the-dancefloor? living room?- well, anywhere really. His friends all asked him at least once to join them, but he preferred waiting for the angry blonde.

Bakugou came in a black, beat-up ACDC t-shirt with black skinny jeans and a scratched leather jacket. He looked good. Well of course he did, he was Bakugou Katsuki after all.

They greeted, which consisted of both boys stuttering incoherently and blushing like idiots. Kaminari dragged them into "Spin the Bottle" and all of a sudden, there they were sitting in a circle with a bunch of strangers plus Kaminari.

Just great.

Kirishima totally wasn't about to explode.

They went round and then it was Kirishima's turn to spin.

He grabbed at the cool glass and flicked his wrist, causing the bottle to spin rather quickly.

His eyes squeezed shut.

Please land on Bakugou, Please land on Bakugou, Please land on Bakugou-

The bottle stopped. He opened an eye to see the bottle landed on Bakugou who was across from him.

"I can't think of anything more fucking cliche." the blonde grumbled. His face was tomato red.

Kirishima snickered and leaned across the circle.

He pecked Bakugou on the cheek and smiled sweetly at him.

"No one said it had to be on the lips-" Bakugou grabbed his face,

"Well I fuckin' did" and then they were kissing, sweet and smooth. The familiar feel of electricity there just like always.

I love you more than anything...

"Kirishima..."

anything at all...

"Kirishima...!"

"Kirishima! Earth to Eijirou. I've been calling you for ten minutes straight!"

Kirishima snapped out of his daze. He stood in a kitchen. His kitchen. His and Bakugou's kitchen.

He was looking out a window. Out at a beautiful garden.

Pastels and forget-me-nots...

"Eiji!" Katsuki called once again.

The red-haired man turned to face his husband. Katsuki was in his old, worn Crimson Riot shirt (too big on him) with some sweatpants on. It was their day off of hero work so they were to enjoy the day in their pajamas and maybe go on a date in the evening.

"Goodmorning Katsuki" Eijirou said in the sweetest of voices, filled with such emotion one would think he were about to cry. He looked at Katsuki, his husband, his everything.

I love you.

Katsuki sighed with a smile and pecked the taller, redhead's cheek.

"Mornin'"

Eijirou swooped him up in his arms and swung him around, giggling as Katsuki laughed and choked out words of protest.

"What's up with you today, Eijirou?"

The taller of the two leaned down and kissed the other before cupping his face with strong, sturdy hands.

"I was just remembering how we met and some of our years at UA. It's all a bit fuzzy, but I'll never forget. My memories with you are all my favorites." Eijirou kissed the man one last time before the blonde launched his arms around his neck.

I love you

"I love you, Eijirou."

The words ringing through the redhead's mind.

I love you

Eijirou tightened his hold around the man he married, the man he loved.

"I love you too, Kat."

The End.

---

That's all folks!

Thank you all so much for reading, its been quite the journey.

I enjoyed writing this a lot, and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

In the beginning, I didn't think I would even keep it and wanted to just delete it. But you guys seemed to like it so I wrote more. For those of you who have read since the beginning, thank you for being so patient with me, I know I was always really bad about updating on time. I hope the ending isn't leaving you guys with a bad experience, really.

Do you guys think I should start on a new story? If so, what do you think I should do?
Thank you, everybody

Until next time.