I Like You Too

Kirishima's POV

The next couple classes passed and the only thing on Kirishima's mind was what Bakugou had said at lunch. He wanted to talk. And he hadn't said it in his normal aggressive tone either. It had been soft and maybe... nervous? No... but what if? What could it be? What did the blond have to tell him? That they couldn't be friends anymore? That he didn't want to hang out with him anymore? Was the one Kirishima cared about the most tell him he's worthless too?

No... he had to stay positive. He knew that. But he couldn't seem to get the bad thoughts about what Bakugou would be telling him out of his head. Would Bakugou leave him too? Was he not good enough anymore? Ugh...

Soon enough, Kirishima was on his way to the road back to his house. "HEY! I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA TALK SHITTY HAIR!" he heard the explosive Bakugou yelling out to him. He froze. It was time. His time of smiles and laughter were over. He turned around with a pained, forced smile saying, "Oh yeah! So uh..." they walked until they were out of sight of the school and the children. All families were inside their homes. They were all alone. "What'd you wanna tell me, Bakugou?" asked Kirishima innocently. Bakugou turned red. He scratched the back of his head and refused to look at the boy in front of him. "Well... there's something I wanted to tell you for a while. And it comes with a question. Can you just... not talk 'till I'm done?" he finally decided to lock eyes with Kirishima "Please?" he whispered. Now Kirishima was confused. A question? What... what was this exactly? 

Bakugou took a few steps toward Kirishima then stopped himself from getting too close. He continued after a long pause. "Okay. Kirishima... the reason why I wanted to talk to you alone here is because... I-I like you." the blond turned a deep red and fidgeted with his jacket. No. This couldn't be happening. Kirishima heard wrong... right? "I know- I KNOW what you're going to say. You don't like me like that, or you just wanna be friends or something... but before you say that... I just want to say a few things so you don't get the wrong idea about me." Kirishima looked horrified. He froze completely, forgot how to breathe, eyes popping out of their sockets, mouth slightly hanging open with surprise. THIS IS WHAT HE WANTED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT!?

"First off..." he continued after letting Kirishima process a bit, "I've liked you since the first time I saw you. I thought you were so cool, and when I met you, you turned out to be cute and funny and awkward but in an adorable way... then we have that moment. After the bullies. That's when I knew I wanted to tell you before I got more attached than I already am. So if you want to leave, I understand-" "I LIKE YOU TOO!" Kirishima now blushing and determined cut in. 

"...what?" the blond now obviously confused. "Now it's time for you to shut up." said the happy Kirishima, bursting with light, bright as the sun. "I've... liked you for a few years. To be really honest, the first time you said you wanted to talk to me, I thought I was gonna like, DIE by being beaten up. But ya know what the funny thing is? I wasn't even scared. I thought: even if he does beat me up, I'm gonna like him anyway! I was thinking I was such an idiot for you... but then you wanted to be my friend. I was so happy and awkward I was internally kicking myself. Then you sat with me at lunch, and do you know how GOOD that felt? Eating with friends for the first time in YEARS!? And with my crush!? Damn..." he chuckled "And when you beat up those bullies who used to torture me!? And then after!?" he laughed genuinely happy and said, "I'm head over heels for you, Blasty!"

Bakugou looked horrified at the sight of this boy standing in front of him laughing, saying he liked him. "I thought you brought me here to say you hated me!" Kirishima was still giggling like an idiot when Bakugou chose to respond "WHAT!? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT!?" Kirishima looked slightly embarrassed now as he rubbed that back of his neck nervously and said, "I don't know... the universe really seems to hate me! Plus you're really cool... Why would you ever like someone like me?" Kirishima looked up and locked eyes with Bakugou. they stood there for a few moments before someone broke the silence. They hadn't even realized during their conversation, they had stepped closer to each other, and now they were inches apart. "Kirishima..." Bakugou said responding to the boy's question. "I like yo because you're you. You're this adorable idiot that's the only one who can get me to smile. Like when I first saw you, the only thing that was going through my mind was, 'Damn... I am so screwed.'" now Bakugou was the one laughing. Kirishima was practically on the floor laughing.

"You... said there was a question?" Kirishima said in between laughs, cooling down wiht every word. "Oh yeah..." Kirishima waited for him so elaborate.

"Will you be my... uh- my date to the Valentine's Day dance thing?" 

"You're... date?" Kirishima was no longer laughing. "Well, yeah... I don't know. Ya know that dance thingy for Valentines Day? Mina's going with someone, Kami is going with Jirou, and Sero is going with someone who I can't even remember but the point is everyone's going with someone... but that isn't the reason I'm asking. I thought I'd be good for a first date? I don't know..." Bakugou was blushing so hard, if it wasn't for the circumstances Kirishima would have laughed. "A first d-date!?" Kirishima said trying to get the blond to look at him. He complied. "Of course I'll go on a date with you!!" Kirishima said snapping out of his daze and smiling bright, practically blinding Bakugou. 

As soon as he finished he jumped on Bakugou wrapping his arms around him, bringing him into a hug while laughing. Bakugou said nothing but gave into the embrace, hugging Kirishima back. Kirishima had wrapped his arms around Bakugou's neck and Bakugou's arms were slung around Kirishima's waist, pulling him closer. They smiled into each other and Kirishima let out a sigh of content, "This is so nice..." and once he realized what he had said he tried to pull back but the smirking Bakugou wouldn't let him get far. Kirishima faced as far away from the blond as he could (which wasn't very far thanks to Bakugou) blushing as stuttered a quiet "s-sorry.." Bakugou smirked and chuckled at the flustered Kirishima. "Nice huh?" he pulled Kirishima in and seductively whispered in his ear, "I can make it a lot nicer if ya want..." he knew what he was doing. He was getting Kirishima to turn into a stuttering, blushing mess over the blond but he wouldn't give him that victory. he pulled away a few inches and snapped back "yeah yeah because teasing me is sooo funny! Whatever." though it had to bite. He pouted his lips and Bakugou wanted to take advantage. He wanted to take advantage so bad, but he wouldn't. He wouldn't do that to Kirishima. Not yet anyway.

He let Kirishima go but kept an arm around his waist as they started to walk back once more. "So we're like dating now right?" Kirishima asked squirming with the anxiety of his question. "Well, yeah right? Do you... want to be dating?" Kirishima turned to him and wrapped an arm around Bakugou's shoulders and said "Y-yeah! But uh... that's now what I meant... are we like... b-boyfriends now?" Kirishima turned his face away from Bakugou at his own question. He was blushing from ear to ear. "Yeah. I guess we are boyfriends aren't we?" Bakugou smirked at the flustered boy. Kirishima was too happy to care. He laughed making Bakugou's heart skip a beat and he said "Good!" and he leaned into Bakugou's arm around him. He moved his arm from Bakugou's shoulders to around his back clinging to his shirt. 

They giggled to themselves and talked about pointless things until they had to part. Kirishima had a boyfriend. And more importantly, that boyfriend was Bakugou. He walked and held his hands behind his back and giggled to himself the rest of the way home.

---

A/N- Thanks for the views guys! Love ya ;D