Summer Days and Summer Nights

Kirishima's POV

It was hell.

It was pure hell being away from Bakugou for so long.

They decided to not see each other over the summer because they both knew that it would just mean delayed pain.

Every day, Kirishima would lay in his bed, looking at pictures of Bakugou, thinking of Bakugou, wanting to be with Bakugou. He would come down for meals, but when he did, he didn't say a word.

Every night, he would stay up as late as he possibly could thinking of Bakugou and only Bakugou until he finally passed out from the exhaustion.

Now and then, he would like to think to himself that Bakugou probably wasn't doing much better than he was.

Every day felt like a million years and it would just never stop. He felt a weight pushing down on him that never went away no matter how hard he internally tried.

He cried every day.

He cried every night.

Now its the last day of summer break.

Kirishima had gotten his hair died in the morning with Mina, Sero, and Kaminari.

He figured out how to spike it up too. He thought it looked manly.

He decided to change himself. Being depressed about Bakugou wouldn't help with that. Therefore:

he had to move on.

It's not as easy as it looks, moving on from the one you love. 

But Kirishima was determined to be more positive and try to be braver.

So all he had to do was

let go.

He would never stop loving Bakugou Katsuki, but it was better for himself and Bakugou to

move on.

Bakugou's POV

Every second of every minute of every day of every month that went by, he would think of that black-haired beauty called Kirishima Eijirou.

He was Bakugou fucking Katsuki, and look where he is now.

He had to learn to be less angry.

And of course he would love to be balanced with his emotions, but that just wasn't possible for Bakugou.

But on the other hand, the only other thing he could do would be painful. Something he didn't want to do.

Block out all emotion.

Be emotionless.

It was the only way to get rid of the anger inside him.

But that would mean pushing down all his feelings for Kirishima.

But if he ever wanted to see Kirishima again, this is what he had to do.

It was a conundrum.

He knew what he had to do to finally

let go.