Jealous Much?

Bakugou's POV

It's only been like two days since he had asked Kirishima to the damn Valentine's dance. And the dance had already been the only thing anyone would talk about ever but now that the king of the bullies, most popular, aggressive, scary guy at school had a date it was fucking terrible. At least for Bakugou.

Luckily, when they told their friends they were going to the dance together, they all agreed to not tell anyone it was Kirishima so no more bullies would target him. But they did figure out Bakugou had a date. They just didn't know it was Kirishima. The most popular rumor going around was that he was going with fucking found face Uraraka Ochako. Some others thought it was Mina, Tsuyu, some even thought it was fucking DEKU. But none even guessed that it was Kirishima Eijirou. 

While Kirishima had been happier than usual now that he and Bakugou were dating, Bakugou's life was hell. Though he was happy that he and Kirishima were an idiom, he definitely hated the fact that every corner he turned, there would be a random stranger asking him who he was going to the dance with. He told them to fuck off of course, and threatened to blast their faces. But ever since he started dating Kirishima, he had stopped the actual bullying. He wanted to be a better man. A man that deserved someone like Kirishima.

It was a Friday when he confessed to Kirishima (he had spent the week mentally preparing himself to be rejected) and now it was Monday. The Valentine's dance was this Saturday. Kirishima had been wondering what they were going to wear, and suggested they go somewhere after school to try things on and decide before it was too late. Bakugou hated shopping, but if it was with Kirishima, he would definitely find a way to make it fun.

After another day of endless harassment, he had started his way home. He and Kirishima decided they would meet up at the mall after going to their houses to change. Bakugou went home and changed into a tight black T-shirt with a white skull on it, ripped jeans, a leather jacket, and he almost considered a choker, but decided not to. He started his walk to the mall, to the place they decided to meet at. There was an ice cream store a few minutes away from the shop they were going to. He sat down outside and waited. He pulled out his phone and started stalking Kirishima's Instagram when a few minutes later he saw a flash of red.

He almost dropped his phone at the sight. His eyes popped )and it wasn't because of the heavy amount of eyeliner Bakugou had on) his jaw dropped and eyebrows shot up immediately. He saw Kirishima slowly walking over to the shop a little bit away. He was walking a little hunched and walked in rhythm. He was wearing a black beanie on his head, hair perfectly in place around his face, a black T-shirt, red flannel, a black choker, ripped jeans and black laced boots. Bakugou thought he even had a bit of black eyeliner under his eyes. He was looking at the floor, and his earbuds were plugged in his ears blasting at full volume. Blush invaded Bakugou's features as he stared in awe while he could and the boy wasn't looking. once he had approached, Bakugou's expression hadn't left him and Kirishima noticed as he looked up standing in front of Bakugou. His eyes hooded and calm. He smirked. 

That damn bastard...

"Hey. Is there something on my face?" he raised an eyebrow, taunting the blond. Until now he thought of Kirihsima as an adorable dork. He wasn't thinking anything like that now. He was thinking Kirishima looked fucking hot. He chose to speak his mind, "Holy fuck Kirishima." Kirishima still smirking down at him. "What?" Kirishima said. He looked around and no one was around. The streets were empty. He smirked back at Bakugou. He lowered himself and wrapped his legs around Bakugou's waist, sitting in his lap. What the fuck? Kirishima leaned in, whispering into the flustered blond's ear, "I wanna hear what you're thinking babe~" Bakugou didn't know what had gotten into Kirishima, but he knew he couldn't handle his teasing. He grabbed Kirishima's thighs, making him suck in a breath, and leaned in letting their lips linger a few centimeters apart. "I was saying, holy fuck Kirishima you look so fucking hot right now I can't put it into words. Now I don't know what's gotten into you but it's fucking crazy hot. But get off me we're in public." said the blond, hardly able to hold himself back from aggressively making out with Kirishima right there on the sidewalk.