Chapter One

A/N: This Fanfic is on tumblr its mine and people have told me to upload it on wattpad so here it is. I warn you its a bit immature. It was written like a year or two ago. So bare with me. The sequel is somewhat better.

- - - - -

*Flashback 4 years ago.*

I was walking home from school, I just got an A on my Geometry test. I was so happy, I wanted to tell my father, he would be so proud of me. He had been helping me with my Geometry homework last night. It finally paid off! I was finally home. I opened the gate and took the path that led to the door. I got my key out and un-locked the door. I walked into the living room, and set my bag down on the couch. I started to walk upstairs, I was heading to my dads office. I opened the door.

"Dad! I'm home! Your not going to believe me, All the work that we did yesterday fina--", I stopped dead in my tracks. There was my dad lying on the floor, with a puddle of blood surrounding his corpse. I was frozen, I couldn't process what I was seeing.

I finally grasped what was happening and ran towards his body. I dropped down on my knees, I started to shake him. "Dad...?", I put my head on his chest to check if he had a pulse. I couldn't hear a pulse...

Here my dad is Lifeless on the floor. With no pulse. Dead, and there is absolutely nothing I can do. I am helpless.

"Daddy...", I cried. I laid my for head on his chest. I cried in his chest. "Please wake up daddy. I will make good grades, you will be so proud of me...I will try harder in Geometry..Please daddy...wake up...Stay with me..", I pleaded while trying to ease my breathing. I was crying so much. I looked at my hands filled with blood, his blood.

"GISELLE! I'm home!", I heard my mother's voice call out for my name. I heard footsteps come up the stairs, the door opened. "OH MY GOD! Giselle what happened?!", I heard my mother say.

I started to cry even more, I got up and hugged my mother. I started crying in her arms.

"I found him...I was going to tell him how good I did today in Geometry. I ca-ca-came up here and I found him de-de-dea-d-d on the floor. I tried to find a pulse bu-bu-but there wasn't...", I tried to say but I couldn't I was crying uncontrollably and I couldn't even speak correctly.

*End Of Flashback*

Here I am laying on my bed trying to get rid of this hangover, remembering the day that I found my father lifeless on the floor of my house. We later called the cops, they said he was murdered. Whoever it was shot my father, still to this day they don't have a clue who killed him. I still lay awake some nights remembering that sunny afternoon in Germany. It wasn't sunny beautiful day, but for me it was a clouded dark day.

I got up from the bed and made my way towards the bathroom. I turned on the light, I looked at myself in the mirror. I jumped a little bit back. I looked awful! My once black eyeliner was all smudged, along with my mascara. My hair was all over the place. I looked like I just jumped out of the grave. Not to mention I was still wearing the same dress from last night. It's Saturday I think..

On that note I took a shower. I use to smell like alcohol and smoke, now I smell like peaches and mango. You're wondering why I smell like alcohol and Smoke, right? Well I party a lot, I do know, but I use to not do it. I use to not go out, party, get wasted or piss drunk because I was living with my mother back in England. After my father died we moved to rainy England. We moved with my mother's new husband, Fernando, that's his horrid name. Fernando put in lies in my mother's head. About how it was my fault that my father died. Believe it or not it hurts me. It hurt's me to think that my own flesh and blood hates me, for something that I didn't do. It also hurts that they prefer my step sister over me. You know what I have that they don't? I have my father's fortune, I rather have my father back than his money. Now they want to treat me like royalty. You know what I did? I ran the fuck away from England, I came back to Germany. I left those people, I couldn't take it anymore. 4 years of them treating me like shit. They find out that all of my dad's fortune was left to me and they treat me as if I was the best thing that ever happened to them.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself and my so called 'family'. My mother's name is Adeline Klopp. My Full name is Giselle Corrina Klopp. Before you start wondering, I'm not Jurgen Klopps daughter. I am his niece, I came back to Germany so I could talk to my uncle and ask him If I could stay with him. Work for him or anything. I don't want to use my dad's money all of my life. Sure I am wasting it right now, but wasting a little bit of money isn't going to hurt right? Back to my life background. My stepfather's name is Fernando Drakovic, he was my dad's business partner and good friend. Fernando has one daughter her name is Analisa Drakovic. She is from another relationship, she's the same age as me, 19. We should love each other and have the same interests. NOT, that bitch hates my guts. I don't even know why, she's prettier, skinnier, and loved more than me. I should hate her! But reality is I can't. My mother married him only a year later after my father died. How?, your asking. Well Fernando was always there for my mother when my father died. He was always there to comfort her and making that if she needed anything he would be right by her side. I wanted her to be happy but at the same time I hated that she moved on so quick. It's as if in one year, I turn around and everything that I loved has disappeared along with my happiness. My father's name is Dennis Klopp. My dad is Jurgen's brother, believe me Jurgen was devastated about my fathers death. He was always there for me, whether if it was only to talk for a little while on the phone or try to cheer me up if I was down. I knew he would always be there for me. My mother and Fernando didn't like that so they banned me from talking to him. They told him to not contact me anymore, he stopped calling. At least that's what Fernando said he did.

- - -

It was a Saturday night, it was 8:00 pm here in Dortmund. It's November and It's cold outside. You know what else it is? It's fucking time to get drunk and wasted. I changed into my short dress, some dark see-through leggings, and ankle high boots. I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I left my hair down, I curled it into some loose curls.

I called a taxi to come pick me up about 10 minutes ago. I got a call saying that it was here. I grabbed my coat and headed down the lobby. I walked straight through everyone and opened the door to head outside of the hotel. I opened the door and felt a cold breeze hit my face which made my eyes water a little bit. I got in the taxi and before I knew it I was in the club.

I payed the cab money and I entered the club. I took off my coat and put it in some random closet. I didn't want to be carrying it around all night. I started to make my way to the bar. I ordered a tequila shots. Thank you Mexico. I started to take one shot, then another, and another. I asked for vodka and I chugged that down too. I think I was drunk enough to dance without a care in the world. I went to the dance floor and started dancing along to the beat. I kept on dancing and I started dancing with girls and then guys. All of a sudden I felt two hands on my waist, I could feel his chest on my back. I could feel his breath on my neck. I started to grind on him. He started to grind with me. I got curious to see who it was, I turned around. Thank the heavens that it was someone cute, he had light brown hair almost blonde. He had chocolate eyes, I smiled at him and put my hands around his neck. I bit my lip, I wanted him to get the picture that I wasn't going to be the one making the first move. I was only going to tease him. I started to grind on him even more and I heard him groan. Got ya. I smirked at that, he smiled and he kissed me. I started to kiss him back and then I got the need to tease him even more. I bit his lip as if I was asking to enter his mouth. He didn't do it. I moaned in return. I wanted MORE and I wanted it now. We were making out in the middle of the dance floor, but I didn't give a fuck. He bit my lip hard and I winced but I didn't care I wanted to feel more of him. I opened my mouth, his tongue entered my mouth. Our tongues were exploring each others mouth. He started to move his hand to my ass and he squeezed it a little bit. I moaned in return. Let's play the teasing game green eyed boy. I started to move my leg to his manhood. I started to rub on it with my foot he started to groan. He stopped kissing me.

He looked at me in the eyes and whispered, "I want you." All I did was simply smirk.