Chapter Six

I was now in Mario’s Hotel room, sitting on his couch watching TV. I’m in Madrid, I was here to party. Instead I got beat up by my wonderful Step father. Oh how the joy. I also found out I was pregnant. I was approximately like 3-4 weeks pregnant. I was also found by Mario, he took me to the hospital. Now I am in his hotel room. Wonderful just wonderful.

I didn’t tell Mario I was pregnant because I’m just not ready to tell him. I don’t even know what I would tell him “Oh hey Mario. Remember when we had sex? Yeah well my birth control didn’t work and we didn’t use a condom so now I’m pregnant. Glad we had this talk babes. Muah, Bye, I love you.”

Fuck no, I wouldn’t tell him that.

I am still having trouble processing all of these things.

"Giselle?", I heard a voice breaking me from my thought’s.

"Huh?", I said.

"Where are you from? I know your not from Madrid. I met you in Dortmund.", Mario said.

"I’m from Dortmund. I was born there. I was living in England but now I’m back in Dortmund. I was staying at a hotel. But now I have no where to stay because my time there was limited..", I said realizing what I had just said. I have no where to stay.

It’s time to put my father’s money into good use and buy a flat in Germany once I get there.

"Oh, You can always stay with me in Germany.", Mario said.

"I can’t. You have done so much for me already.", I said with sincerity in my voice.

"Don’t be silly.I want to help you.", Mario said.

"It’s OKAY. You don’t have to help me. I need to fix this.", I said.

"Fix what?", Mario asked.

"Nothing.", I said. "I’m hungry.", I said changing the subject.

"I’ll go buy something.", Mario said getting up from the couch. "Don’t leave this time.", Mario said.

"I won’t.", I said.

"I will be back in 30 minutes tops.", Mario said while getting his wallet and car keys.

"I’ll be waiting.", I said and smiled.

I saw him walk out of the door.

"I’m sorry Mario..But I have to leave.", I quietly said to myself.

I wasn’t going to leave without at least explaining something’s to him. 

I went into the kitchen and looked for something to write with and on. I finally doing a notebook and a Pen. I began to write. 

Mario’s POV: 

I went to go buy some take out. I decided on buying us some Chinese food. After we eat I was planing on taking her back to Germany with me. I don’t know but there’s something that intrigues me about her. She is so mysterious it makes me want to get to know her more. I want her to open up to me. I just don’t know how to make her. 

"Here you go sir.", The lady in the cash register said and handed me my food.

I grabbed the food. “Gracias.”, I said. 

I walked towards the door. I had told the Cab to wait for me while I went to go get food. I opened the cab door. I told the driver to drive back to the hotel. I had told Marco what happened the night I found Giselle in the alley. I needed to tell someone that I trusted. Marco was like my brother. I don’t think I had gotten so close to someone in the team, like I did with him. He’s almost like an older brother who gives me advice but most of all to share good times with. 

I was cut off by my thoughts because the cab came to a stop. I was at the hotel already. I paid the Driver. 

"Gracias.", I said in broken Spanish. 

I pressed the elevator door to go up. It finally dinged, I pressed my floor and I waited. The door finally opened and I got out of the elevator. I walked towards my door and got my key out with my free hand. I was holding the bag with food with my other hand. I opened the door and it was empty. 

I set the food down on the kitchen counter. I looked around in the living room. There was no sign of Giselle. I looked in my room, bathroom, and kitchen. She was no where to be found. She left, again.

I went back into the kitchen. There was a letter in the counter. It said “For: Mario”

I opened the letter; 

Dear Mario, 

I want to thank you for Saving me in the Alley and for taking care of me in the Hospital. I don’t think I have ever met a stranger as nice as you. When you read this I will be gone. I left because I didn’t want you to start to carry around my burdens. I’m sorry for leaving again, it’s not that I wanted to. It’s because I truly had to. I probably will never see you again. I know we are from the same place but its a slim possibility that we will meet. I had something to tell you but I probably didn’t tell you, I was right I didn’t tell you. And for that I’m sorry. I am leaving you, but I have a piece of you that no one can ever take away. Don’t worry about where I will stay, I have an uncle in Germany who I will be staying with. I have money and soon enough somewhere to live. There’s one thing in this that I don’t regret doing, meeting you is one of them. Goodbye, Mario/Stranger.

-Sincerely, Giselle.

P.S.

I’m sorry for leaving again. I do feel bad.

I closed the letter and threw it on the counter. Why did she have to do this? All I wanted to do what help her. What did she mean by ‘I have a piece of you that no one can ever take away.’ Did she steal something?, It doesn’t matter anymore. She’s gone and I will probably never see her again..