Chapter Two

We were on our way back to his hotel, taking a ride on this taxi. I felt dizzy. I started to giggle, he started to laugh with me. We were having our own little party in the backseat of the taxi. The taxi came to a halt. The chocolate eyed boy got out of the taxi first, I followed him later on. He paid the Taxi. I heard the taxi man mutter “People these fucking days…”

The taxi drove off but I screamed, “FUCK YOU THEN!”, to the cab and laughed. The chocolate eyed boy started to laugh with me and pulled me along inside the hotel. He dragged me into the elevator, and pressed a button. The elevator was vacant, probably because it was really late.

He started to play with my hair and I flicked his hand away with a smile on my face.

"Oops", I said and was about to lean in to him to kiss him but the elevator came to a halt. I got off of chocolate eyes. An old couple came in the elevator. I wanted to laugh but I bit my lip so I wouldn’t.

The elevator dinged and the old couple got off. They gave us a look before they got out, I was going to tell them a piece of my mind, but something pulled me back. It was chocolate eyes. 

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk... I thought you where a good girl.", he said.

"You thought wrong. Would good girls do this?", I said and Kissed him on the lips. He started kissing me back. He broke off the kiss because the elevator door opened. He grabbed my hand and we interwined our fingers together. He walked me to his room, more like speed walked.

He unlocked his door and dragged me inside. I didn’t know why I was doing this. It’s the first time that I’m actually having sex with a complete and utter stranger, but I rather do this. Get drunk, dance, and have sex than to be stuck back in England. The thought of THEM made me rage. I definitely want to do this now.

The chocolate eyes then locked the door and pinned me down on the door. He started to kiss me on my neck. The touch of his lips on my skin made me tingle. I wanted more and more is what I was going to get. I started to run my hands through his hair, messing it up. I moaned when he bit my neck. I started to take my shoes off which took about 3 inches off of my height. Now I’m about 5’ 4”. I started to un-button his shirt and It didn’t take long for him to get the idea that I wanted our clothes off. He started to kiss my lips. Before I knew it all of my clothes where on the floor along with his. I was left only in my lace bra and panties. You could tell he wanted it as bad as I did. He didn’t waste a minute because he lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"Now good girls really don’t do this.", He said. 

"No they don’t.", I said and started to kiss him eagerly. He started to nibble on my lip asking for enterance. I let him in he started to get in my mouth. Our lips moved in sync. He put me down on the bed, he was on top of me now. Which meant he was all in control. He started to unhook my bra. Then he started to play with my panties. 

”..Do it already.”, I said.

I heard him chuckle and he did as told. I was now completely naked, I was ready for it. I started to play with the band of his underwear, while kissing him. I heard him groan, I smiled into the kiss.

”..Do it already..”, He said. I couldn’t help but chuckle. 

I took off his boxers. He started to kiss all over my body. He started to kiss my stomach, then my breasts, finally my lips. With him doing all of that only made me more excited for what’s about to come. 

"Are you sure?", He asked.

"Positive.", I said.

He inserted into me and I flinched a little bit. It’s not my first time but I haven’t had any in a while. He started to thrust in slowly at first, then he quickened up the pace. I started to moan. 

"More", I moaned.

He did as was commanded. He started to quicken up his pace making me almost go to the edge. “Mmm…”, I moaned. 

He started to groan more and more. I could tell he was close. I was close also. One last thrust and I knew I was over the edge. I felt all my body fill with ecstasy. I was in the bed breathing heavy.

"That was so good.", He said.

"Oh my god. It felt so good.", I said and nuzzled into his chest. He pulled up the covers and covered us with the blanket. I started to drift to sleep. 

"Goodnight..", Was the last thing I heard before falling to sleep.