Chapter Eight

“Why are you here?”, Mario asked again.

I stayed silent.

“I said, why are you here?”, Mario asked again.

This time I’m not staying silent.

“I’m here to see my uncle.”, I said and looked back out the window, trying to avoid his eyes.

“Jurgen is your uncle?!”, Mario asked dumbfounded.

“Yes.”, I simply said, trying not to make a big deal about it.

“Why didn’t you tell me?!”, Mario said and changed into a lower tone. “I had sex with my coaches niece! Did you come here to tell him that?!”, Mario asked sounding a bit mad.

“No you idiot. I didn’t come to tell him all of that.”, I said and turned around now looking at his eyes. “Why am I even telling you any of this? I don’t have to explain anything to you.”, I said.

“Yes you do. There a huge list of things you have to explain to me.”, Mario said.

“You have some explaining to do also! Why didn’t I know you where a football player?”, I asked. “You forgot to mention that big ass part of your life.”, I said firing back at him.

“Fine. I’ll explain everything to you, only if you give me some answers, too.”, Mario said.

“I don’t think that’s up for negotiation.”, I said and turned back around to face the window. “I suggest you leave because my uncle, wait, your coach might come any minute.”, I said.

“I’m going to leave but believe me you will tell me everything.”, Mario said, I heard the door close, followed by some footsteps.

I turned around to check if Mario was gone, but instead of Mario being gone it was Jurgen and Mario standing there looking at me.

“No Giselle you're not going to wait. You're going to tell me everything.”, Jurgen said, he started walking towards his seat and took a seat. “Get over here Mario, sit down”, Jurgen said with a serious face. He no longer had this smiling face, it was now serious and deep into thought.

“He doesn’t have to be here..”, I muttered.

“Yes he does Giselle. I heard it all.”, Jurgen said, my eyes went wide.

“I have to go home coach.”, Mario said trying to avoid sitting in Jurgens office and having a serious talk.

“You can go home when I’m done talking to both of you.”, Jurgen said and gestured Mario to come sit down to the seat next to me.

Mario started to make his way to the seat next to mine. He took a seat and looked at me.

I looked away and looked at Jurgen.

“Now tell me everything. How did you get here Giselle? How did the both of you meet?”, Jurgen asked leaning back on his chair.

I looked at Mario and he looked away.

I sighed. Thanks for helping me out asshole.

“I ran away from my Mom’s house, then I decided that the place where she wouldn’t even look is Dortmund. She always said she never wants to come back here, she says that it has to many bad memories. I stayed in a hotel and later that night I went to a club. That’s where I met Mario.”, I explained.

“Why did you run away?”, Jurgen asked.

“I ran away because I couldn’t stand being in that house. It was full of hatred, not towards each other, but only towards me. My mom blamed me for dad’s death. To top it off my dad left me all of his money. They started to treat me like I was there little princess, I’ve always wanted them to treat me that way. But the only reason why they started doing that is because they knew that I was the only way into my dad’s inheritance.”, I said trying not to choke up on my own words.