Chapter Eighteen

Narrator’s POV:

*April 2013*

Giselle never thought that in a short amount she would be slowly fall in love with Mario Gotze. The same guy that got her pregnant, changed her life, and proposed to her. She never thought that one night would change her future.

Giselle’s POV:

I was feeling a little bit fat, ugly, and not comfortable. I keep getting more discomfort by the month in this pregnancy. My belly was slowly starting to get bigger and bigger. Right now it looks like I have a small watermelon in my stomach. Who knew that a human being could ever grow in there. Right now I’m currently five months pregnant it’s getting closer and closer to my due date. According to my obstetricians, I am due in August 11-15. In one of those dates. Nobody knows what I am going through right now, my baby is doing fine. But Mario, he’s a nervous wreck! Every time he’s home he’s always bugging me if I want something, I love him so much but he needs to leave me alone sometimes. It gets out of control. He’s worse than Jurgen! I don’t know how it could get anymore worse than Jurgen.

"Babe, Do you need anything?", Mario asked whilst taking a seat next to me.

"Mario do me a favor?", I said with a sweet smile, while looking at his beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes, I’ll do anything.", Mario quickly said with a worried look on his face.

"Chill the fuck out.", I said, putting my hand on his cheek. "You are worrying too much, I don’t want you to stress."

"I’m sorry, It’s just that I’m nervous. What if something happens?, Oh my god what if the baby comes earlier than we expected? What if the baby comes while I’m not here!", Mario said and gasped really loud. "If you want me to stay here for all of August I will!", Mario said with a priceless face full of worry.

"Calm down!", I said while trying not to laugh because I would probably pee on myself. "Everything is going to be OKAY. Dr. Sandra said that the baby is healthy and there are no complications, nothing bad. Now stop freaking out, we have an appointment in thirty minutes."

Mario grabbed my hand and kissed it. He let out a small sigh and didn’t say anything, only giving me a reassuring smile. We don’t need to talk so much to understand each other. I have spent so much time with him since Christmas. Mario has been the best Fiance, boyfriend, and friend anyone could ever ask for or wish for. For Valentines he bought me a puppy, I didn’t even get to name him. He named it even thought he bought it for me. I think the name is a little bit to common for a dog, but what could I do? He named it Chewy and wow how it fits like a glove. He tore up a pillow! He’s a little husky, on top of it he’s so cute.

"Chewy! Leave the chair leg alone!", Mario screamed.

I laughed, his voice is full of amusement but annoyance. It’s amusing to watch first and foremost.

"Come on lets go.", I said while grabbing his hand. "Pull me up or help me up. Either would be highly appreciated." Mario chuckled, he grabbed both of my hands and pulled me out slowly and carefully. "Thank you."

"You're welcome but I don’t get a thank you Gift?", Mario said while still holding on to both of my hands intertwining our hands together.

"Hmm. I don’t know, I think you do but I’m not so sure.", I said and laughed. "But since I feel a little bit sorry for you, I guess I will.", I said but before I could lean in, he planted a kiss on my lips. He laughed into the kiss a little bit, trying not to ruin the moment. He kept on moving his lips in sync with mine. I finally felt the spark I had always wanted to feel with someone.

Mario broke off the kiss, he looked at my eyes and then he gave me a confused look.

"Why do you feel sorry for me?", Mario asked.

I smiled at him and began to laugh. It’s actually hilarious, I can’t believe I’m about to tell him this.

"Well..", I paused. "Do you really want to know.", I asked double checking with him.

"Yes.", Mario said with an unsure look on his face.

"Okay, you asked for it. I feel a little bit sorry for you because you don’t get to feel any pleasure…You know.", I said.

Mario instantly blushed, his cheeks turning a little bit rosy.

"Well would you look at the time. I think we are running late.", Mario said quickly and grabbed his keys from the little table that was near the couches.

"I told you.", I said and exited to door along with him making sure to lock the front door. The weather is beautiful right now, I wish it was like this every day. I imagine us as a family outside just having a happy meal as a family.

I got inside the car and put my seat belt on. It took a whole lot of effort to put it on now. Due to my over sized stomach. I was feeling a little bit tired.

"Wake me up when we get there. It’s a long ride either way, since you decided to take me to the most expensive hospital.", I said reminding him how over protective he was.

"I want our baby to be born in the best hospital here in Dortmund.", Mario said.

"I know.", I said and closed my eyes.

"I’ll wake you up.", Mario said.