Chapter Nine

I was in the Doctors office. Getting my blood taken out of me. I don’t know why I am doing this if I already knew what the answer was. I know it’s a “Congratulations your going to me a Mom!”, but what they didn’t add was “at 19!”.

They where done taking my blood. They put me a bandage. I walked out of the room and to where Jurgen and Mario where sitting. They seemed to be having a deep conversation in hushed tones. I cleared my throat and they looked at me.

I sat down beside Mario, I was too intimidated to sit by my uncle.

"I just want you know that whatever the results come out to, I will always be there for you honey.", Jurgen said and smiled at me.

I couldn’t say anything but to let a tears fall down my face. I don’t know why I was crying, maybe because finally someone cares about me. I’m not alone anymore, I have someone who finally cares about me.

"Thank you.", I choked out and wiped the tears from my face. I probably looked like shit, countless hours of not being able to sleep in peace. Me getting up in the middle of the morning to throw up.

"Mr. Jurgen may I speak with you?", A nurse said that had just walked up to us.

"Sure," Jurgen said and got up.

Leaving me and Mario alone..

"I promise if the test come out positive, I will take care of the baby. It won’t ever need anything.", Mario said out of nowhere.

"I don’t want you to be chained up because of my baby.", I bitterly said. "You have a career. I know that it will be more important than my baby."

"It’s my baby also.", Mario snapped back. "My career will come first at times, but don’t you ever say that I will put it first all the time. I won’t let my baby grow up without a father."

"We don’t even know if I’m pregnant.", I lied right through my teeth.

Mario stayed silent. Jurgen came back with a piece of paper in his hands.

He sat back down next to me this time.

"They gave this paper to me, it’s the test results. I asked to see them first since I’m your guardian now.", Jurgen said.

"What did they say?", I quickly said.

Maybe I’m wrong and I was never pregnant. Maybe all those time I threw up was only because I was fatigue. Maybe the other hospital was wrong all this time. I still had hope, but I rather not get all my hopes up.

"They said," Jurgen said but took a pause. "You are pregnant."

I stayed silent. The other hospital was right. Now my uncle knew, Mario knew. I have Nothing at all to hide. I did want to hide but only from the truth that was now a part of me and a part of my life.

"Don’t think that it will ruin your life forever.", Jurgen said cutting me out of my horrid thoughts.

"I’m not thinking that, I’m thinking of how your going to put up with my constant bitching because of my hormones.", I lied.

"He’s not going to put up with it. I am.", Mario said. "Because your going to move in with me."

I stared at him with my eyes wide open.

"No I’m not.", I said defensively.

Who did he think he was? Taking decisions for me, I’m not a little girl. I can do and say what I want.

"Yes you are.", Mario said and looked at Jurgen. "Think about it. It will make things better, I could get use to being around her.", Mario said sounding smart.

Fucking asshole. That was a good reason..I knew Jurgen was going to agree. I could see his face already agreeing.

"I think that’s a good idea.", Jurgen said. "But It’s not up to me. It’s up to Giselle, I can’t force her to do anything.", He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on Giselle. Everything is a surprise but I don’t want to miss one thing.", Mario said. "I don’t want to treat you bad when the baby is born. I will have to see you a lot either way when the baby is grown.", he said making a lot of sense.

I sat there thinking. He’s right, there’s not one thing that I can fight about with him. I looked at Jurgen he gave me a look as it was saying “He’s right.”

"Fine.", was all I said before getting up and walking towards the exit sign.

I walked towards the car and waited for them to open the door.

~ ~ ~ ~

*1 Day Later*

"Do you have everything?", Mario asked.

"For the last fucking time Mario. Yes!", I said. "I only have one bag, it don’t even have a lot of clothes.", I retorted back at him.

"Okay, sorry..", Mario said and looked away.

"I’m sorry.", I said.

"It’s okay, I should probably get use to that.", Mario said and chuckled.

"You think that fucking funny?", I said. "You think it’s funny that with in 8-9 months I’m going to be fat, ugly, and bloated, You think that’s fucking funny?", I said.

"No.", Mario said quickly.

"I’m kidding Mario.", I said and patted his back.

I gave him a smile and walked to his car.

"That’s not funny.", Mario said seriously.

"Yes it is.", I said beaming with smiles.

He opened the car doors and I went inside of it. I buckled my seat belt.

The drive to his house was awkward because he looked a little bit mad. It was just a joke.

We finally got there and he got out of the car and went straight to the door, he unlocked it. He didn’t even wait for me, he just went inside.

"Douche bag, thank you for opening the door.", I muttered under my breathe.

I opened the door and walked towards the door, with my bag in my hands.

I heard the door slam shut. I turned around, it was Mario standing there with a smirk on his face.

He started walking towards me and I did the thing anyone wouldn’t do. I walked right up to him.

"What are you doing?", I asked centimeters away from his face.

"What are you doing?", he asked right back at me.

"I asked first.", I said acting like a little kid.

"Fine.", he said. "I was going to do this.", Marco said and smashed his lips onto mine. He started to cup my cheek and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

What the hell am I doing?

I Cut off the kiss.

"What the hell was that for?", I asked and backed away from him.

"Just wanted to know if I have a chance. That answered my question.", Mario said.