Chapter Four

I woke up again with a headache. Not as intense as the other times, I’m getting use to them. I haven’t seen Mario in 3 weeks. I’m glad because I didn’t want to see him to be honest. 

I haven’t had sex since Mario. Which was a good thing. I want it to stay that way. I don’t want to become a little slut, going around and sleeping with guys. 

I said I would go and meet Jürgen but I didn’t have the time. I did, but going out wasn’t my priority right now. I’ve been getting these migraines, but that won’t stop me. Did I really party that hard 3 weeks ago?, because my fucking head has been giving me nausea also. I know I’m not pregnant because I’m on the pill. So there’s really no reason for me to go and get a pregnancy test. 

Today was different they didn’t effect me as much as the other days. So I’m debating on wether to go out or not. I probably will, tonight I’m gonna out and Party. Maybe my headaches will stop..

*Later that Night*

I was a club, more like a club in Madrid. I took a plane here. That’s a perk of having lots of money. I didn’t want to go to a Dortmund one. It was more packed than the one in Dortmund. I didn’t feel like grabbing a drink first but to dance. I want to feel free, alive, and not dead.

They where playing ‘Dub on the Track’ by Cher Lloyd. I’ve heard of this song, I loved it. Even more of a reason for me to go and dance.

I started to dance with a bunch of random of people. I felt someone touch my bum, I turned around and it was someone with dark blue eyes. I grabbed his hand and put it to his chest. 

"No.", I said and walked away.

I went to the bar and sat down. I needed a breather. 

I felt someone tap my shoulder. “Hello, those guys sent you a drink.”, The bartender said.

"Thank you.", I said and looked at the drink. I got really nausea’s  I got up from the seat and put the glass down. I ran to the nearest exit, I found one and opened it. I threw up right then and there.

Once I was done throwing up I looked around and saw that I was in an alley. I heard the exit door close. I looked towards the exit. It was a man, he was tall. He looked familiar. He started to approach me. 

Fernando..My step father. 

How the hell did he find me? 

"Giselle, I’ve been looking for you.", Fernando said In a creepy tone. 

"H-H-ow did you find me?", I stuttered and took a steps back until I hit the wall.

"I have my people. You see my little naive Giselle," He said and took a step forward. "I hired someone to follow you around. What did you think? That I was just going to let you go? No. Not with all that money you posses.", Fernando said and touched my face. I flicked his hand away. 

"Well guess what?, I’m not gonna give you anything. Not one fucking cent. So you can go back to England, because you and my mother aren’t going to get one single dime. Fuck off Fernando.", I said with bitterness in my tone.

"Now you hear me Giselle. I ha-", Fernando was saying but I cut him off.

"Have done what? You asshole, you have done shit. Not you or my mother. Your a worthless piece of shit, who doesn’t deserve my mothers love.", I bitterly said and walked away. 

"Get back here Giselle!", I head him yell. 

I felt someone yank on my arm. I turned around by force and I felt a cringing pain in my face. It all happened too fast. Fernando slapped me straight across the face. 

"Listen you little bitch,", Fernando said and held onto my hand tighter. "I have been to nice to you. If you want to see my bad side, fine. You will see it. But don't say I didn’t warn you.", he said and pushed me to the ground. 

"Get away from me.", I sternly said.

"Or what? Poor little Giselle is scared? You're gonna give me what I want.", Fernando said and punched my face. "I told you not to get on my bad side!", Fernando said raising his voice a little louder. He looked demented.

Is this what Money can do to you? I didn’t know that this would ever happen. 

"Leave me alone..", I cried out holding onto my now bloody lip. "Please..Leave me alone..", I pleaded.

I head the exit door slam shut. Someone was coming..

"We are not done talking. I will find you..Let this be a warning Giselle.", He said and ran away like a coward.

MARIO’S POV:

I am back in the club, celebrating once again another victory, well not really, but it was a tie against one of the biggest teams in Europe. Real Madrid, so Why wouldn’t we celebrate? Not going to lie we started off the season a bit bad, but we've got our heads back in the game and we have been doing pretty good.

This club brings back memories of the girl who rejected me by running away in my flat. I didn’t know why she did it though. I have never had a girl reject me. But then again she’s not the only girl in the world. There will be other girls, I don’t even know why she’s so special. I only slept with her because I was drunk.

It was getting really crowded in here, there was smoke in the club. I hate the smell of to much smoke. I saw an exit sign and I started to head towards it. 

"Mario where are you going?", Mats asked, getting in front of me.

"Going to go outside, I need some air.",I explained to Mats.

"You sure? Catalaya and Marina are going to body shot’s. They are so drunk. BUT who care’s we’re all drunk!", Mats yelled and went back to where everyone was huddled. He didn’t even wait for my  response.

I shook my head. They are going to get killer headaches tomorrow morning. I only drank a couple of beers. I wasn’t in the mood to drink all that much. 

I opened the door.

”..I will find you. Let this be a warning Giselle.”, I heard a man say and run off.

Giselle..Why did that name sound so damn familiar.

GISELLE! Could it be the same girl that rejected me? Nah, I kept on walking but I stopped when I heard a whimper of a woman. I followed the whimper that sounded more like a cry now.

She had her knees covering her face. She was all cradled up, I could hear her cries getting more to herself. She sounded broken. I tapped her shoulder and she immediately jumped back. She finally took her face out of her knees, She had a bloody lip and a red cheek. Her Light green eyes where red from crying. She looked utterly broken and sad.

She is the girl that I slept. She has the same eyes and hair. It’s her, Giselle.

"Are you okay?", I asked. Are you okay? Of course she’s not..

"Who are you?", She asked ignoring my question.

"I’m Mario. You're Giselle. Let me help you up.", I said reaching my hand out to her.

"I don’t need your help. or anyone’s, J-J-Just leave me alone.", Giselle said bitterly.

"I don’t care if you don’t need my help but you need to go to the hospital.", I said and took a step towards her, I pulled her up.

"Let me go.", Giselle said and tried to fight me, she was to weak. She was pale, Did that man really do something awful to her? 

"No, I’m taking you to the hospital. You look pale, it looks like you want to throw up.", I said and I was right because she turned her head the other way and threw up in the middle of the alley. I turned my head not wanting to look at her throw up. "You see now come on we are going to the hospital to get you checked out.", I said.

"Fine..", Giselle said finally giving up.