Chapter Fifteen

Mario’s POV: 

All I do is be nice to her, What do I get? Nothing in return. I thought that kiss meant a little bit of something but I was wrong. I did nothing wrong, all I told her was the truth. She doesn’t want to hear the truth so let her be.

I was driving back home. The whole ride back home has been silent. Around the corner was home. I don’t even know what’s going to happen when we get there. I’m one minute away of what I think will be hell. 

I drove up to the drive way, I opened the Garage door with the remote and parked the car inside. When the car was parked, Giselle unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car. She slammed the car door and went inside the house, from the door that was connected to the inside of the house. 

I sighed, a sigh of frustration. She’s mad, no maybe she’s pissed. I got out of the car and closed the garage door. I went inside the house from the same door Giselle had entered from. I walked past the living room, nothing she wasn’t there. I went to the kitchen, nothing. I finally decided to go upstairs, I checked the bedroom. There she was in bed cradled up in a ball. 

I was going to approach her but I heard her quiet sobs. But not quiet enough. 

"Go away.", Giselle said quietly. "I wanna be alone."

"No.", I said. "You say I’m never there for you. So this is me trying to be there for you.", I said and walked towards the bed. I laid down on the bed getting closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Why?", Giselle asked in a broken tone.

"Why what?", I asked confused.

"Why are you with me? You could have millions of girls but you choose to be with me.", She asked.

"I don’t want other girls. You have something they don't, One of them is that your having my first born child. Secondly there not you.", I said.

"That’s the thing, you're just with me because I’m pregnant with your baby. Not because you love me..", she said with her voice fading at the end of that sentence. 

"Yes that’s one reason, but with time I will learn to love you.", I said truthfully. "But you need to learn to be loved.", I confessed to her.

She turned around. Her eyes where read from crying, her beautiful eyes where now a dull green color. I held her closer to me, she did what I thought wouldn’t happen again in a long time. She kissed me, a kiss full of meaning. It meant that there was hope of her loving. It showed me that she would actually try and not give up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and was not on top of me. So I wouldn’t hurt her. She began to tug on my shirt, I took that as a sign to take it off. I broke off the kiss to take off my tie and shirt. She began to nibble on my neck, leaving me a little mark. I started to take off her dress, I unzipped the back of the dress which easily unzipped. I took off her dress, now she only had her bra and panties. She started to unzip my pants, I began to take of my pants. I threw them to the side. I let my hands roam through her body, I left my hand on her ass. I gently flipped her over and hovered over her body. I took her bra off, soon followed by her panties. I teased her by grabbing the band of her panties but then kissing her. She got frustrated and just took them off herself. I could feel myself getting hard just by seeing her naked. I took off my boxers and threw them anywhere. She grabbed my neck and drew me closer to her. She kissed me so passionately,  I nibbled on her lower lip asking for entrance. She granted it and I let my tongue roam around her mouth. I heard her moan into the kiss. She broke off the kiss and looked into my eyes. 

"I need you.", she whispered into my ear. 

"Are you sure?", I asked her. 

She nodded her head. 

I positioned myself on her, I went inside her. I began with slow thrust. I could feel her moving with me, I began to pick up my speed. I was so close. Giselle began to moan, her moans became louder by the thrust. I could feel her reaching the end. I thrusted on last thrust and we reached our climax together.

We laid there panting, I reached over and wrapped my arms around her waist. We where sticky but I didn’t care. I pulled the covers over our bodies. I felt her nuzzle in my chest.

"Let’s give this a chance.", Giselle said while nuzzling her head in my chest. 

"I will, If you will.", I said running my hands through her stomach. 

"I will.", she said. 

"You hear that baby?", I said while touching her stomach. "In eight months your gonna be here with us and we are going to be such a happy family.", I cooed to her.

"You're such a dork.", she said while chuckling. 

"Your dork, babe.", I said and pecked her lips. "Good night."

"Good night Mario.", She said while pulling me closer to her.

*Morning*

I woke up with Giselle still beside me, today was a special day. It’s Christmas Eve, a day where you can spend it with Family. Yesterday was amazing, It wasn’t a drunk night it was a night where we where both awake and we knew what we where doing.

I heard someone groan. It was Giselle, I have learned she is not a Morning person.

“What time is it?”, She asked while still holding on to me.

“It’s eleven in the morning.”, I said.

“WHAT!”, She bolted up. “It’s Christmas Eve! I have to get shit done, aren’t your parents coming? My uncle is coming!”, She said, while standing up and grabbed a pillow to cover up her body.

“Yes, I was thinking…we could just spend it alone here in the house.”, I said. “We can spend New Years with all of them.”, I said.

“As much as I love the idea. I don’t want to leave a bad impression on them.”, She said and went inside the closet, she grabbed some clothes and a towel.

“Fine, but I’m not going to cook.”, I said. “I’ll bake.”

“Sorry to ruin your dreams honey, but you're going to help me out.”, Giselle said. “Now I’m going to take a shower.”, she said and went inside the bathroom.

She went inside the bathroom, this time I didn’t ask her if I could join her because she needs her space. Instead I got up from bed and put on my underwear and sweats. I went downstairs and called my mom.

“Hello?”, My mom answered.

“Hey mom it’s me Mario.”, I said and smiled.

“Mario!”, She said in happy. “How is Giselle?”, was the first thing she asked.

“I’m fine mom thank you.”, I said sarcastically. “She’s fine, she’s actually taking a shower right now. Are you still going to bring food?”, I asked.

“Last time I checked your not the one carrying a baby. Yes, I will bring food. I don’t want Giselle to get stressed out with all the food.”, she said.

“Thank you Mama, I have to go. I’ll see you later, I love you mom.”, I said.

“Love you too Mario.”, She said and hung up.

Now I forgot to do something. I forgot to buy presents, dumb ass. Christmas without presents is just a simple hang out. It’s either help Giselle out with the dinner or go buy presents. I’ll take my second option, I’ll just go up really quickly to the bathroom and tell her.

I went up the stairs, opened the bathroom door.

“Giselle I’m going to go buy presents.”, I told her.

“You didn’t buy presents?”, Giselle said, she stuck her head out. “So I’m going to cook by myself?”, She said.

“Yes, unless you want to come with me.”, I said.

“I’ll come with you because you need a woman’s touch.”, she said. “Just let me finish taking a shower.”

“I’ll wait for you downstairs.”, I said. “By the way your ass looks good from this view.”, I said and closed the door.

I don’t think she noticed that it was a white curtain and you could see through it really easily. She will learn.