Chapter Three

I woke up with the biggest headache a human being could ever possibly have. I opened my eyes a little bit but I closed them again. It’s to early for this shit. I got the chills so I pulled the covers more to my side. 

"Ughh..", I heard someone groan. I opened my eyes wide open and pushed myself up. The covers didn’t cover my chest when I pushed myself up, I looked down at my chest, I WAS NAKED!? What the fuck?! I didn’t…..

I pulled the covers up to cover my chest and turned my head to the other side of the bed. “…Oh my god..What the fuck did I do…”, I said and started running my hands through my hair. Let me just tell you my hair was more than tangled. 

"Huh?", I heard someone say, he turned around and looked at me. "Who are you?"

"I should be asking you that! Who are you?! What are you doing in my room?!", I said freaking out.

"I’m Mario. This isn’t your room, it’s mine. Look around.", He said and I looked around. Yeah this wasn’t my hotel room. Where the fuck am I? What did I do last night? Did I have sex with this so called Mario? Did I even use protection?

"Oh..", I said. "Umm…Did we you know…have sex?", I asked and blushed.

"I think we did or Else how do you explain us naked.", Mario said.

"Well then..", I said with a snappy tone. "I think I’ll be on my way now..", I said and wrapped the blanket over my body. "By any chance do you know where my clothes are?", I asked.

"I have no idea, I can’t even remember half of the things I did. All I remember is us leaving the club. The rest is a blur. What do you remember?", Mario asked me while rubbing his head and revealing his bare chest. I looked at them for a while then I fixed my eyes back on his.

"All I remember is me taking shots, then I went to dance with a guy with green eyes. I’m guessing that’s you. I don’t remember the rest.", I said and scratched my head trying to remember the rest of the night. 

"I don’t even know your name.", He said while pointing at me.

"My name is Giselle.", I said and looked away trying to avoid eye contact. I’m still wrapping the blanket around my body. "Well I’m gonna look for my clothes now.", I said and started to walk around trying to look for them. I didn’t even know where to fucking start. I started to walk around the room looking at the ground. I found my dress and tights, I grabbed them from the floor and held them close to my chest. Where the fuck are my Bra and panties? I went into the bedroom and I looked under the bed. I found my underwear and bra.

"Found it.", I mumbled. "I’m gonna go change in the bath—", I said but didn’t finish my sentence because someone was in the restroom. My guess it was Mario.

I have no fucking choice but to change out here. I let the blanket drop to the floor and I started to put my panties on. I looked at my stomach and there was a bruise there. It looked like fingers. I blushed at the thought of Mario and I having sex last night. I heard a door close.

"Oh my god I’m sorry!", Mario said. But he kept on staring at me.

"It doesn’t look like it because you're still looking at me! TURN AROUND!", I screamed at him and covered my chest with my hands.

Mario turned around and his ears looked a bit flushed.

"Don’t look.", I sternly said.

I started to hook my bra up. I soon put on my dress. 

"You can look now..", I said shyly.

Mario turned around, he wasn’t naked anymore he had on some shorts that had the Borussia Dortmund crest. Shit.

Shit was an understatement. I didn’t want to have sex with a BVB fan, because then they would know who I am. Then they would get all pushy about getting them shit or they would just want to see me because I am Jurgen’s only niece. Nope, just nope. Fuck to the no.

"I’m sorry.", Mario said with sincerity in his voice.

"It’s okay. I’m going to leave now.", I said and started to walk towards the door, but I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and looked at his chocolate brown eyes. When I looked into his eyes I saw flashes of the club. 

"Don’t leave, at least give me your number.", Mario said.

"Okay.", I lied.

"Wait let me go get my phone from the kitchen.", Mario said.

It’s my chance to leave.

I ran to the door and opened it. I slammed it shut and ran to the elevator. I pressed the ‘down’ button, I waited impatiently for it to open. It finally opened and I hid in the corner of the elevator hoping that no one could see me from the outside of the elevator. The elevator door closed and I breathed out a sigh of relief. 

I put my heels on. I never have one night stands. Never, I shouldn’t be doing this but it feels so good. The adrenaline in all of this just makes me want to do it again. It’s a new chapter in my life that I want to write. I don’t want to make a habit of any of this. I don’t want to be some whore. I just want to drink all of my problems away. I just want all of my past to erase with alcohol.

I should probably get home, I still have the biggest headache a human can ever have. Fucking Hangovers.