The Last Mission

Disclaimer: I don't own any if Marvels characters, but I made up the story line. enjoy my "amazing" writing skills:)
(This is a flashback)
Thirteen year old Peter Parker woke with a start, he blinked and squeezed his eyes shut as the lights bombarded his sensitive senses.
He finally managed to rub the sleep out of his eyes and looked around the small room, the same room he had slept in for 5 years. The cold room with no heat and a small, thin, cloth blanket; the room with no window and only a door.
Peter glanced towards the door, he could just barely hear foot steps approaching from the hallway. The feet shuffled in front of his room and he heard several clicks before the door burst open.
A soldier, with one metal arm stalked up towards Peter and yanked him by his caramel brown hair, pulling him of the small cot and dropping him on the cold, concrete floor. Peter felt some of the strands being tugged from his scalp, it was almost excruciating.
Another swell of pain burst in his cheek as the soldier kicked him in the side of the face with no hesitation and a rough sounding "get up."
Peter hauled himself off the ground and staggered into a standing position, he felt his left knee beginning to buckle under the weight of the rest if his body even if there wasn't much to his body beside skin and bone.
The soldier with a metal arm snatched Peters arms and tugged them behind his back, locking them into some light weight vibranium cuffs. The metal pierced his skin with a freezing touch that made him shiver.
The soldier urged Peter forward with an "encouraging" shove and they walked to a bigger room to the left of his own with punching bags filled with actual rocks that were as big as a book case. To the right was another hallway leading to a room wear they did surgical procedures and.... other things...
The soldier looked Peter straight in his doe brown eyes and started the relay from the commander about the mission.
"Today you will be attending a banquet held by Stark Enterprises centering around the new alliance with Wakanda and a shit load of vibranium, we are going to steal said vibranium and eliminate anyone who gets in our way."
"Yessir." Peter answered quickly, he was terrified of this man and knew that he could be killed any minute by him.
"No, fuck sir, call me winter soldier," the winter soldier explained with a cool intensity sat in his eyes, nut behind that intensity Peter could swear he had seen some sort of resisting in the dark brown pools of hid eyes.
"Yes Winter Soldier," Peter corrected.
"Now, take these damn contraptions and let's blow this Capsicle stand."
Peter giggled a little under his breath after he said this, maybe the winter soldier wasn't as cold as he made out to be.
________________

After they had changed into some black tuxes with a cute little bow ties on each's chest, they strolled confidently into the Avengers Compound. The lights were dimmed and music pounded throughout the large space almost immediately giving Peter a migraine.
They saw the whole team gathered around a small bar with people crowded here and there talking and laughing and dancing to the music. Peter heard a wild laugh and saw Clint Barton a.k.a Hawkeye howling in laughter at an annoyed Steve Rodgers Stark a.k.a Captain America.
The winter soldier froze when he saw Steve and turned away walking through the crowd he led Peter to a Hallway,
"I saw the vibranium on a table next to the bar. I'll get it, I need you to distract Cap... I mean St... Steve." He stuttered, Peter nodded and strutted up to Cap and tapped him on the shoulder. Cap turned and looked down at the tween in confusion.
"Why are you here kid?" He looked sort of bewildered.
"I'm a kid genius, my dad told me that all of the geniuses came to this sort of thing," Peter cringed at the excuse, but a look of humor was plastered onto Steve's face, a chuckle escaping his lips.
"Well I hope you have a good time kiddo and don't drink any alcohol-"
Peter looked at Steve as he froze mid sentence a look of absolute disbelief controlled his expression.
"B..Bucky, is that you," the rest of the avengers as well as Peter looked to Steve in surprise and in Peters case, fear. The winter soldier stared at Cap for a moment before yelling "kid now!"
Steve looked at Peter in surprise as Peter sucker punched him in the gut, a small groan escaping his lips as he doubled over.
The avengers looked at him with confusion before Clint pointed a bow at Peter, placing the aimed arrow on the tip of his nose.
"I won't hesitate, to shoot you," he sneered before Tony Rodgers Stark a.k.a Iron-man grabbed Peters shirt and ripped the sleeve of his right arm off. On Peters shoulder in scratchy hand writing sprawled across it said PROPERTY OF HYDRA.
A look of horror etched across Black widows face, while Thor summoned his hammer and crossed over to Bucky.
Seeing his chance Peter quickly and effortlessly Peter leaped up and flipped onto the ceiling as Hawker released the arrow that attached itself to the wall.
"He.. He dodged my arrow..." Clint looked as if someone had killed his best friend and glared up at Peter before grabbing three more arrows taking aim. He fired all three and Peter swiftly moved out of the way, dropping to the ground and sending a swift kick to the archers knees, Hawkeye yelped and fell to the floor cradling his now dislocated knee. Peter advanced to Black widow receiving a clip on the soldier and a punch to his stomach. Peter screeched in anger and closed her arm replacing her once in tact suit with a couple, deep, bleeding scratches.
She hissed in pain and Peter continued to send punches and kicks her way. She fell to the ground bloodied and bruised in defeat.
Peter turned and saw that Bucky had a tranquilizer sticking out of his bicep.
With a start Peter realized that now was his chance to escape, Hydra and this doomed mission. Peter streaked towards a window and burst through it sending glass around the ground and some finding home in his arm and his calf.
Peter turned back surprised to find know one in pursuit and he raced onto a semi truck that was just leaving the compound going to who knows where.

Well there you have it, the very first part of my new story! Please leave ideas and if you can't handle the occasional swear word I throw in then I suggest you leave Dis place, but otherwise stay and enjoy.. I'll be uploading every Sunday (today being an exception)