End

Peters POV
Peter opened his eyes to find wind rushing up at him at a really high speed. He was falling so fast it felt like he was floating. He turned his gaze to see the ground rushing towards him.
Shit
Shit is right
Peter, startled twisted his head to see venom next to him.
What the hell
Peter looked down again to see the ground even close then before, he had to act quick.
Venom, as much as I hate to do this,
Peter stuck his arm out to the side and stuck his fingers to the wall, the force of the fall coming to an abrupt stop sent pain shooting up his arm. Peter looked down to see Venom still flying towards the streets of New York.
He stuck his wrist out and shot a web that attached itself to the symbiote.
What the hell are you doing you fucking retard?
I'm making sure you don't infect someone on the ground, you really think I was gonna let you infect some little kid?
Well yeah
Peter rolled his eyes and began hauling Venom up the side of the building.
Why do you want to kill me so bad
So I can use your cold, dead body to find a suitable host, then I will live with them for the rest of eternity.
You are such a dumbass
Why
Because for starters humans don't live for eternity so I'm guessing you mean for around the next 70-90 years, maybe less.
Fine then
Why did you want to kill my family
Because they were interfering with my plans and I have a short temper
Uhuh well can't you just-
Peter looked down to see the symbitote struggling to free itself from the web. Once free it started free falling towards the ground again.
"Damnit."
"Don't worry kiddo I got it," Peter craned his head up to see Tony flying down and containing Venom in a small compartment.
Then Iron Man looked up and flew over to where Peter was stuck to the wall and held out a hand.
"Need a lift Spidey?"
"Please"
Peter reaches out and grabbed his dads metal hand and they flew back up to the penthouse floor of the tower.
Tony retracted the nanotech suit back into his watch and turned to face Peter.
He walked over and roughly pulled the teen into a hug.
"You are so fucking grounded right now."
"Whatever old man."
Time Skip 3 months
It had been three months since the last run in with Venom, and the symbiote was currently placed in a high security vault in the lab, well Peters lab, because as much as all of the Avengers hated to admit it. It was safest for Peter to watch it.
Peter had joined up with Midtown Tech Highschool during this time and began school. There he met his best friends MJ and Ned, both really smart, both ridiculous in their own ways.
Even if Peter was made fun of constantly at school though, his days were always made when him and his Dad tinkered in the labs together. Or when him and Pops and Bucky sparred. Or maybe when the entire team of Avengers joined him on his patrol on Tuesdays.
He also had begun to recieve fan mail, the one that made him smile most was from the little boy he had saved on his technically first day as a superhero.
With all of these things Peter, for the first time in a long time was truly happy and made it a point to go up to Tony every day and say thank you.
"Thanks Dad"
Ok I know this was probably not the best chapter but to be completely honest I was starting to lose ideas for this book so I just wanted to get this last chapter out for everyone. Thanks for all the support peoples. And of your looking for something else to read you can try out my other book the Three Recruits.
~DatCrazyAssCatLady