Spring

Wanda
The team of hero's had just carried a seizing Peter into the med room and put him in a glass pod/case that would supposedly heal him but also keep venom at a passive state.
  Now they were all sitting in the common room in silence, until Steve broke it.
"I finally remember why he always looked so familiar now, he was the kid that helped you in the day we found you Buck."
"Yes, he was known as Project Spider a.k.a Spring Assassin."
"Sounds like a crossover between the black widow and winter soldier." Natasha added grimly.
"He was.... If I hadn't escaped when I did, they would have killed me and used the kid instead, Hydra knew that in the end he was more lethal then a vibranium arm."
"Why didn't he tell us, I could have he..helped." Tony stuttered. He curled into Steve's shoulder and Steve lay his head on top of his.
"At Hydra, we were taught  to not show weakness, and never reveal information about ourselves unless needed. Since he was young they probably rubbed this onto him the most." Wanda shuddered, although she was only five or so years older it still felt wrong for someone so young to have gone through it.
"I should have helped more..." Clint started. "All I did was get them off the bus I could have-"
"It is not your fault son of Barton, you didn't know." Thor boomed.
"Wanda, we need to help him.... could you-" Bruce started but she silenced him already knowing what was needed.
" I will do it, but I don't know what I will find."
____________________

The team of hero's followed a nervous Wanda into the med bay, it was mostly silent besides the occasional mutter to the person nearest to them.
When they entered they saw Peter sleeping peacefully in the glass pod, relaxed even breathes coming between his parted lips.
Wanda sat in the chair next to the pod and looked to the team grimly, "open it."
Tony walked over and pressed the controls to open the glass. He then walked back over to his silent husband and the Avengers watched as Wanda grabbed Peters unconscious hand and slipped into his memories.
~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~
Wanda materialized in a small apartment in Queens and saw a happy husband and wife staring blissfully at a small child in a crib.
She saw the joy that graced everything around them and she curiously grazed the room. Pictures of a wedding in Central Park, an ultrasound. She walked to the small crib next to the parents and she looked inside. A small baby was curled in a ball with a teddy bear that was bigger then him at his side. She smiled at the sight.
Then the scene changed.
Fire, lights, men no soldiers. Hydra. A toddler whining for his mom and dad. A swirl of smoke. Gone.
The scene changed.
She was in a grey room, scientists swarming and standing left and right. She searched frantically and found him. Four year old Peter strapped to a metal table with an IV sticking in his arm, but his eyes and mouth were wide open. His mouth in a twisted and silent scream, his dow eyes begging for freedom.
Scene Change.
Six  Year old Peter was in a training room holding a shotgun to another child's head. She was a blonde with bright blue eyes, her arms were tied behind her back and a ragged choked her screams into muffled whines.
A man walked beside the boy and picked up his arm holding the gun and pointed it to the girls head, the girl screamed.
"This is an example of what happens when you don't follow orders, P703 was amazing, but she showed mercy. Repeat after me Spider, We Do Not Show Mercy."
" We Do.... Peter... Not..." the boys face twisted into a scowl and he dropped the gun and brought his hands to his long haired head.
"P-PETER MY N...NAME IS PETER."
The soldier brought his hand back and slapped the boy across the face, bloodying his lip.
"REPEAT AFTER ME SPIDER. YOU ARE SPRING ASSASSIN ALSO KNOWN AS PROJECT SPIDER ALSO KNOWN AS P723." The boys eyes flashed a light green color.
"I...I am Pe- Spring Assassin also know as Project Spider also know as P723." The boy answered, his eyes settling at the light green.
"WE DO NOT AHOW MERCY."
His eyes flashed but turned back green.
" we do not show mercy."
The soldier grabbed the gun, turned off the safety and handed it to Peter.
"Kill her."
Peters eyes flash and the gun wavered.
"KILL H-"
*boom.
~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~
Wanda
She slipped out of the boys mind in a rush of color. Wanda flew back out of the chair and lay on the floor in anguish and tears.
She sobbed and Natasha rushes to her side.
"What happened."
""THEY FORCED HIM TO KILL HER..."
"Who?"
Wanda looked up.
"It's NOT his fault."
Bruce shut the pod as Peter began to seize again.
"Venom must not have liked it either." He commented.
"I'm sorry." Wanda stuttered.
Steve crouched next to her.
"Don't be sorry you did great, now go get some sleep and we'll talk in the morning."
_____________________________

Peter
Peter threw her out of his mind. She has seen what she wasn't supposed to see.
Don't worry hossssst..
You will never sssee them again anyway.
Yes I will
No
Leave them out of this Venom, why can't we work together, why don't we take out Hydra.
Becausssse where isss the fun in killing the bad guysss when you can kill all of the good oneessss too.

There you have it! Not going to lie I had trouble coming up with this chapter, but I'm really happy with how it turned out and I hope you peoples like it too! Make sure to comment ideas if any and vote, the support is awesome!!!
-DatCrazyAssCatLady