Spiderman is Born part 3

Caleb looked at Peter expectantly for an answer, but all he could muster was a blank stare.
"Ummm... I was saving a kid from a building that was on fire and... Ya that's what I was doing." Peter didn't understand why he was so nervous to tell them, he did something good didn't he?
"Peter... that's great! You're like the avengers now, we should make you a costume and-" Dawson started rambling.
"I don't know if I should keep doing that, it was a bad idea I could have gotten someone killed and...." Peter started.
"Nope, no don't, I don't care how long you were in Hydras services or why, all I know is you saved some complete random kids ass today and that I think this is what your meant to do. Besides the public is going to go crazy if you don't come back... you could be a friendly neighborhood vigilante!" Dawson continued.
"You have to admit that sounds pretty Fucking amazing." Caleb agreed.
"Ok.. ok it sounds really cool, but what would I call myself and I need a suit and.." Peter began, but then he saw the looks on the other two boys faces and immediately knew that they have already thought this through.
"What are your powers based around." Caleb inquired.
"Spiders."
"Ummm... what about aracnaboy, spider kid, no no spider boy...." Dawson blurted happily, his lips were turned in a crooked grin.
"Spider..... MAN. what about Spiderman!?!" Caleb and Peter snorted amused at Dawson as he fanboyed over the name.
"Yeah that does sound pretty cool." Peter agreed, Caleb nodded and chuckled in agreement with the younger boys.
"Ok, we need a color scheme, red should definitely be one color I mean every super hero has a little red in their costume, like iron man and captain America!" Dawson exclaimed
"I was thinking red and dark blue" Peter answered, he could feel his excitement growing.
"Yeah, I have a red sweatshirt, and I think Dawson has some blue leggings, we will have to buy the rest." Caleb said as he pulled a crimson American eagle sweatshirt out if his drawer.
Dawson nodded and pulled out some blueish black leggings out of his drawer. They handed them to Peter and he laughed.
"Spandex... hahaha." He shook in a fit of laughter.
"Yeah yeah, I was in a play and the kid playing Peter Pan thought it wasn't fair that he was the only one who had to wear colorful spandex." Dawson grumbled in annoyance.
                 ____________________

Two Weeks later
The boys had finally gathered the money needed for the rest of the costume, they told Maury they were going to the park and scrambled to the thrift shop in queens.
   The door gave a little jingle as they entered and the boys split up in search of the rest of the costume. Peter searched high and low and found some red and white high topped converse sneakers. They were slightly worn but we're only 13 dollars so Peter picked them off the shelf and went to fund the others. He found Dawson with a blue scarf and Caleb had some leftover plastic and other scrap metals. Caleb also found a used chemistry set with all of the liquid elements. (The boys decides to build some web shooters so Peter could swing along buildings instead of run every where). Altogether the price was 23 dollars which was literally a dollar away from too much. The boys gathered their prizes and exited the store. They ran back to the orphanage and his inside their room.
"Alright put it on."
Peter threw on the navy spandex and slipped on the crimson jacket and zipped it all the way up, Dawson grabbed some scissors and cut off the this red jackets hood, then they grabbed the navy blue vest with a hood they found and slipped over top. Next Peter put on the converse and grabbed the scarf, they pulled it around Peters mouth and nose kind of like something a ninja would wear and cut off the extra scarf. They sewed the new ends together and Peter put the hood on. His doe brown eyes, eyebrows, and small amount of his curly brown hair showed. Then they put on the newly built web shooters and put some web canisters inside.
(It looked kinda like this but without the Spiderman mask and emblem... and the ugly ass belt lol)

Peter looked in the mirror and then faced the other boys

"Well go make your debut... Spiderman"

Welp there you have it, sorry, it's a little short and just a tad late during the day but, I have homework bro I gotta get that shit done, I hope it wasn't to rushed and stuff cause I could definitely do better I am just terrible with time management.
-datcrazyfuckingcatlady