Nightmares in a Corvette

Peter~
Peter shifted uncomfortably in the back of the black corvette he was in, even thought he was sleeping his sensory overload allowed him to hear the men in front of him talking.... about him.
  He tried to shut them out before a dream pulled him into a different realm with its own noises and colors.
"You didn't obey orders Spider!" The Hydra soldier in front of him spat. Peter tugged lightly at his restraints, wanting nothing more then to lie down on his little cot in his little room.
His spider sense tingled as a whip snapped onto his back creating a gash that traveled his entire back.
"You need discipline" *snap* "and motivation" *crack*.
Peter winced as this went on at least six more times before the man untied him from his chains and  Peter landed with a thump on the floor.
The soldier kicked him in his back, face, stomach... he heard a crack representing a broken rib.
Peter gasped in pain and clutched his chest writhing in agony as the soldier delivered a punch to Peters jaw. He backhanded Peter once more before grabbing his aching head, "I hope you learned from this lesson, next time I tell you to kill someone you do it, I don't care if their two... KILL THEM."
He thrust Peters head into the floor and left an injured Peter in his wake.
  No one cared to help him or give him food or help him back to his cell, they watched him in satisfaction as he writhed in pain every once in while, they breathed in his bruises happily.
                 ____________________

Peter awoke in a cold sweat to the corvette stopping with a low rumble as the engine turned off. The sensory overload was gone with a migraine in its place.
Peter straightened up in panic at not knowing where he was, he looked around frantically before taking in his surroundings and remembering: adoption, corvette, nightmare, two men staring at me.... he looked out the window, avengers compound.
One of the men in front of him chose this time to speak and said,
"Hey Pete, it's Tony and Steve from the orphanage remember... how are you feeling, should Steve carry you in or-"
"No, no, I can walk, I didn't have a lot of sleep last night and it left me feeling kind of drained, the nap on the way here helped though."
Peter was trying his best to not go into mission mode and give them really slight details that would probably make them think he was enclosed behind a brick wall. Although by the look he got from Tony he guessed he already knew that.
"Are you sure... those bruises look like they hurt." Steve asked.
"Yeah I promise I'm fine, the bruises don't really hurt unless I mess with them."
The men's faces lit up a little and a small amount of concern briefly sat in Steve's eyes before Tony continued in.
"Alright, welcome to the compound kid, this is where you'll be living for the next four- or more years."
The men and teen left the car and walked to the trunk to grab Peters small amount of items before walking into the building. They walked into a main room that left Peter in awe, the men just chuckled slightly at this. They entered an elevator that was-
"Welcome back Boss, Steve, and guest."
Peter jumped a little before remembering from school talks about Tony Stark's A.I. Friday.
"Friday I thought I told you to call me Tony and enter Peter Parker into the data base please, he isn't a guest, he's family now."
"Alright Tony, the Avengers are all in the living room, Thor has found the hiding place for the pop tarts and the rest are watching Clint get his ass kicked at Mario Kart by Nat." She said in a humours voice.
"Language," Steve said annoyed.
"Yes, sorry for the inconvenience Steve, what language would you like me to speak."
Steve groaned as the elevator came to a stop and they were faced with the scene Friday had described. Peters eyes lit up in surprise as he finally remembered the day he saw all of these people, he studied each face until he found someone he didn't expect... Winter Soldier.
The avengers turned to face them, all with the same expression of realization on their face with a little worry from the bruises displayed on Peter, but they decided to ignore it right now. Except for Winter Soldier who's face was scrunched up in confusion.
The first to speak was Clint. "So, who's the kid."
Peter looked up to Tony as if asking for permission and then answered in a forced happy voice.
"I'm Peter... Peter Parker."
Natasha taking note of his practiced tone asked the next question, "how old are you Peter," she asked in a warmish voice, she obviously already liked the boy even though he was slightly suspicious.
" I'm fourteen, fifteen in like ten months." He answered starting to let his walls fall down. However Bucky was the next one to speak, that's when the brick walls were reinforced with vibranium.
"Have I seen you somewhere before, you look so familiar." He said.
"I don't think so sir... I usually remember faces pretty well and I've never seen yours." This seemed to do the trick, Bucky unscrunched his face in defeat.
"Well Peter, I can show you your room if you'd like." Tony said in a happy voice trying to clear the awkward air.
"Yeah that would be great sir." Peter said.
Tony's face fell a bit when Peter called him sir with an odd bit of fear in his voice like an Omega wolf following an Alpha Wolfs orders.
He brought Peter out of the room and led him down a hall way to the middle door on the right, there was empty tech name plate next to his door. Tony tapped it and told Friday to put Peter on the door.
Soon the his name materialized and they entered his room. It was huge the walls painted light grey and white. There was a king sized bed with plain white blankets, with three boxes on top. Two beautiful, brown bedside tables on each side with a white lamp on the side. There was a wooden desk in the far corner with pencils and paper on it, art supplies were on a shelf above it. There was a projector in the middle of the ceiling in front of his bed and a projector screen where it pointed.
There was an on Suite bathroom with a giant shower and detached bath tub, there were two sinks and with a big mirror in front, and had a walking closet filled to the brim with clothes his size.
"Sir, I don't need this, this is a lot." Peter said in an unsure voice.
"Nope you deserve every inch of this room, and please kid call me Tony."
"Ok S-Tony," he answered quietly before setting down his things and walking with him back to the giant living room to a triumphant Clint.
He looked at Peter in glee and asked," so kid do you know how to play Mario Kart?"

Please read!!
Thanks for all the votes and support and as promised I will answer the first twenty five questions commented on this part, so if you have a question make sure you ask. Please Vote and ideas would also be welcome!!
-datcrazyasscatlady