Trust

~our lovely boi Peter
After completely destroying a flabbergasted Clint at Mario Kart, (even though his spider sense gave him guide the advantage), Peter finally felt comfortable around the Avengers. Even if Clint told him to sleep with one eye open, but who's to say Peter already doesn't? However Peters happy mood faltered a bit when Steve reached out to put a hand on his shoulder, Peter flinched away from it, making Steve frown slightly but he continued.
"Alright, Peter you should probably go get some sleep and the rest of us will continue planning for our mission.." Steve said, Tony nodded in agreement as did the rest of the Avengers, a pissed Clint, and a Bucky who still gave him the impression that he was trying to remember him.
Peter groaned but obliged, feeling slightly thankful none of them brought up the fact that he flinched away from captain America, and sulked to his ginormous bedroom. He lie in bed listening to the Avengers plan before deciding to go on patrol.
Peter grabbed his old phone and looked at the police scanner, a robbery had been reported not to long ago and the rest of the crime had already been dealt with. In haste, Peter tip toed to his bag of belongings and lie his suit on the bed along with the rest of the items inside, he quickly stuffed his suit and a couple extra web shooters and cartridges back inside and zipped up his backpack once more.
"Hey Fri. I'm going to go out so please don't alert the avengers when I leave or come back."
"Alright Mr.Parker, anything else?" Friday asked in a weirdly empathetic British accent. Peter shuddered a little.
"Yeah actually, first off please call me Peter or Pete, Mr. Parker is to formal, and second could you display the picture of me sleeping from earlier on the cameras?" Peter really hoped that was possible.
"Yes Peter, enjoy your time out." She answered.
"See ya Fri."
Satisfied with the A.I.'s response, Peter opened his window and scaled the compound wall before thumping to the ground. The air was chilly and there was a soft breeze, Peters favorite kind of weather for patrol. Peter raced over to the garage and found a semi leaving for the city. Peter stowed away in the back compartment for a ride.
_________________________________________

The Semi, much like the first he had stowed away on from the compound, stopped at the Avengers tower in all of its glory, after about thirty minutes of only driving.
Making sure nobody was watching, Peter sprinted into an alley and changed into his red and blue Spiderman suit. A sense of excitement flowed through his veins as he pulled up his hood and half mask and swung through the city on a look out for crime.
____________________

After about two hours of stopping a bank heist, three kidnappings in progress, a rape, and 7 muggings, Peter was sat on top of the empire state building having a cool down from all of his hard work.
He was about to call it a night and find some way of transportation back to the Compound when a large flash of light exploded into the sky from a nearby bridge that was suspended over the water separating the statue of liberty from the rest of the city.
Peter, intrigued and slightly worried by the sight, swung over to the bridge as quickly as he could. He was met by the shocker making his way over to the statue and a school bus of students caught in the cross hairs.
Spiderman landed on the bridge in front of the shocker, who's suit radiated with energy. The shocker gave him a grin as his old rival appeared in front of him.
"Spiderman... great to see ya." Sarcasm leaked from his words and annoyance sulked in the midst of his voice.
"You to Herman, how's it been." Peter returned nonchalantly.
The Shocker growled and began the battle with an energy punch meant to send Peter six feet under.
Spiderman dodged the older's attack with giddy joy and round housed Herman as a counter.
The shocker stumbled backwards before running straight back with a sly smirk. Spiderman, once again obeying the suggestions of his spider sense, dodged with a high leap in the air. But The Shocker kept running and Peter soon realized his intentions for a distraction, the school bus. Peter ran after him but was to late when The Shocker punched the side of the bus with a full powered suit and a slight grunt escaping his lips. The school bus lurched over the edge of the bridge and screams erupted from the kids.
"Nooooo!" Peter screeched before diving off the bridge after the bus.
"Shiiittt!" He yelped as he activated his webs once more. Everything seemed in slow-motion when Spiderman put both arms out pointing to the bridge and bus with pin point accuracy and shot them with him in the middle.
Spiderman screeched in pain as the bus strained his muscles and used all of his strength to hold him and the bus on the bridge.
Screams and yelps from the kids inside of the bus echoed through the night air and Spiderman was barely withholding his own, having only a couple grunts escaping.
The Shocker peered down at Spiderman and the bus and laughed as he watched his enemy pulling himself apart to save the students.
"You idiot, now I can get what I came for and leave." The shocker laughed.
Then Herman cackled once more and plucked the web slightly making Spiderman and the bus swerve midair.
That made Peter scream along with the majority of the kids who were all gathered on the drivers window of the bus, looking through the broken and dusty glass at the scene above.
"Now Herman, agggghh, your punch seemed a little weak, you should try this workout regimen I'm doing right now, it really..... pushes you to the limit.. " Spiderman said through clenched teeth.
"Bye Spiderman-"
"Yeah listen to Spidey on this one." An adult on the side of them said. Peter strained his head to see Clint pointing an arrow at Herman with the rest of the team behind him.
_________________________________________