Spiderman is Born Part 2

Peter grabbed the kid from underneath the board and dragged him a couple feet away. Smoke wafted in the air making it harder for the kid to breath which was bad considering the circumstances.
"You okay," he asked, actually hoping for a yes.
"It... hurts alot." The boy replied with rough voice and ragged breaths.
Peter took the boy in, his skin was slightly pale and he had a couple purplish blue bruises covering his body here and there. The kids chest heaved in and out with ragged and awkward breaths, his nostrils flared as if asking for more air.
   Peter knew they had to get out fast, the smoke was suffocating both of them, for Peter every inhale felt like it would be the last. He scanned the burning surroundings and checked for a way out. The door! Peter turned towards the front entrance way of the small apartment and was about to pick up the boy to carry him put when a sudden bang sounded in the air, a giant piece of plaster and bowling flew down blocking the door, a couple other pieces did the same. A feeling in his gut told him to move quickly. Peter looked up and saw a ceiling fan about ready to fall.
  Peter scooped up the boy and stumbled out of the way just as the fan hit the ground and broke into splinters of wood and shattered glass. The two boys scooted against the wall, Peter looked at the younger boy in pity and started to look around for a new way out. The window...
  A twisted feeling entailed Peters gut and he pulled himself to his feet, having to steady his stance before advancing to the window.
Peter poked the slightly broke glass with a finger and looked at the horrifying view below. They were at least twenty stories in the air and a thick crowd had gathered below. He could faintly hear them whispering about a boy in a maroon jacket disappearing.
   With a sigh Peter pulled back his arm and swung his elbow into the glass. It shattered and fell to the ground in specks. He heard a couple people from the crowd gasp and they all looked up. He backed away from the now broken window and returned to the dying child against the wall. The kid was looking worse by the minute.
He hesitated before gabbing the kid in his arms and walked back to window. Light barely filtered threw the grey air and shattered glass and burning furniture surrounded them.
"I need you to hold onto me really, really tight ok!" Peter rasped.
"Yyyyeah," the child slurred.
Nervousness swallowed Peters stomach as he inched outside the window onto a ledge. Some people in the crowd screamed and he could've sworn he heard a fire fighter say something about an explosion.
Peter gripped the wall and inch by inch, foot by foot, he defended down the building.
   He was barely to the next floor when he heard a splinter and a crack. Peter's instincts screamed at him as he swung around and shielded the kid with his body. A giant crack hung in the air and an explosion of glass, plaster, and ceiling exploded from the top floor.
  It rushed past them like a hurricane, glass cut and split his skin and tore holes in his clothes. Plaster fell to the ground like rain and chunks of ceiling and pieces of furniture littered the sky.
His instincts screamed once more and Peter turned just in time to see a giant piece of plaster smack into them and throw them off the surface of the burning building. With a yelp Peter felt the kids nails release from his skin and the boy flailing in the air. Peter was in a daze from it all,  the world twisted and turned and air rushed into his face. He blinked and saw a small figure floating and falling... upward?
A piercing scream snapped Peter out of his thoughts and he whipped his head to the source. The boy he had saved earlier was plummeting to the ground. Peter dived downwards with his hands tightly against his sides to catch up to the child. He grabbed the tip of his little shirt and swung his hand out to grab the wall.
   It slid down the glass of the walls and felt like his fingers were about to burn off when they stopped. The little kid was dangling about twenty feet in the air by his t shirt and Peters fingers felt like the prints had been seared off.
The kid let out a half hearted screech. Peter descended the rest of the way and onto the ground.
The second both of their feet hit the ground the boys mother full on sprinted towards them, she yanked her boy into a hug and muttered sweet nothings in Spanish in his ear.
"Thank you," she said, glancing up at Peter with a tear streaked face.
Peter walked away with his hood down. A warm feeling in his heart from the woman's gratitude, he felt something he hadn't felt in a very long time... happy.
              ______________________

Peter returned to the orphanage with nothing, he internally face palmed at forgetting the groceries. Maury was not going to be happy.
He hesitantly lifted his hand up to the old wooden door of the orphanage, but before he could open it for himself, Maury busted open the door looking like a maniac.
"It has been 3 Fucking hours, WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN." She screamed. Then she noticed the lack of food.
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GROCERIES. WHERE IN GODS GREEN ASS FUCKING EARTH IS MY MONEY." Her eyes were on fire now, like someone had grabbed a match and let it sit on her eyeball.
Peter looked down in response, shame and remorse controlled him. He knew he was about to fell a lot of pain soon.
"No dinner, no lunch, no breakfast, no snacks. I am not feeding you anymore, you can starve you Fucking retard."
With that she brought Peter inside, and smacked him square across the face, telling him to go upstairs.
He hurriedly climbed the old wooden staircase and raced to the room. Caleb was doing some drawing and Dawson was playing on the phone he had bought with his own money.
   They glanced at him and gasped when they saw Peters condition. Peter didn't known what they were looking at at first until he walked forward and paused to stare inter mirror.
There were holes and Bryn marks in his clothes, his face was smeared with gray from smoke and dust, his left cheek inflamed from the hard smack from Maury. His hair was wild and untamed underneath his hood. But what shocked him the most was when he turned around to see his back, there was a giant ragged hole where the hoodie should have been and scratches and burns littered his skin.
  "Ok I'm sorry, but where the fuck have you been." Caleb asked.

There you have it, sorry it's a bit late lol. If you have any ideas for this comment them! And what would you think about some of his teammates from the ultimate team/ web warriors coming into the story at some point?