Peter Parker

Tony's POV

Tony watched in horror as his sons eyes fluttered shut. He felt helpless as black tendrils wrapped themselves around Peters limp body.
He could feel rage bubbling up in his stomach but he couldn't act on it. It's like he was paralyzed.
He watched as venom barreled out of the window, reality's cold grasp settled in his mind.
Venom was gonna kill Peter. Then Venom
would terrorize everything in its path, all while inhabiting his sons cold, dead body.
No.
I'm Tony Stark
Heartless
Playboy
Philanthropist
Genius Inventor
Billionaire
Tony Fucking Stark
I am Iron Man
Nobody messes with IronMan
Nobody messes with my son.
Tony rapped the watch on his wrist allowing nano tech to consume his body. He glared through his face plate at the simbiote.
Then he did the most mature thing to do.
He shot it with his repulsers.
Peters Pov
Peter opened his eyes to see himself floating in a black void.
He could vaguely see the outside world through what looked like black curtains but otherwise he was just floating.
Am I dead?
No
Not yet at leasssst
Venom
Congrats here's your prize DipSsshit
What do you want
I want you to die
Is their no other way?
Unless you find a human who is more compatible then you.... then no.
Just don't hurt my family...... please
They will be the firssst to go
Peter looked through venom eyes and saw his family being beat to shit. He saw his Dad getting shoved down. He saw his dad get back up every time. He saw his Pops enraged expression that was lost in concern. He saw his family fighting back tears.
Peter watched as Venom beat his family into a small group in the corner of the room. He saw the sense of defeat in there eyes, but they didn't stop fighting. He saw Bruce turning green. He saw venom attacking his family until they were all battered and bloody.
No
Yesss
Peter screamed.
Stop
Why should I this is sso much fun.
Get out.
No
I am Peter Parker not Venom
I am a genius
I am Tony Stark's and Captain America's son
I am Spider-Man
I don't get defeated
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD VENOM
Peter screamed in anger. He could feel venom getting pulled out of his mind. He could feel Venoms fear.
GET OUT
Tony's Pov
Tony watched as Venom stalked towards the defeated group of heroes.
"Please, stop hurting Peter." His voice broke at his sons name.
I'll stop hurting him once he's dead
Just like I will stop hurting you when your- FUCK OFF VENOM
Tony watched as Venom was thrown across the room.
He watched as Peter tried to scramble away from the simbiote.
Venom grabbed his ankle dragged him back towards him. Peter gripped onto the floor.
"DAD GET IT OFF."
Tony lifted his repulser and shot at the tendrils around his foot. Defeat turned to determination as he struggled to get up and help his son. Tony limped over to him and grabbed Peters arm. Peter looked up and nodded. Tony pulled as hard as he could.
Peter and Tony flew to the other side of the room as Venom gave out.
The two sat against the wall for a while before looking at each other.
Tony could feel tears falling down his face.
"Kid-"
Peter shot out and hugged him.
"I'm sorry"
"No kid... it want your fault-"
"I should have told you I was Spider-Man."
"Kid..."
But before Tony could get out his words venom tackled Peter and the two of were sent sent flying out the window.
"PETER."
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I needed to post sooooo..  yeah there ya go, sorry for the wait.
-DatCrazyAssCatLady