Spiderman's Debut

Peter crawled out of the small cramped room and inched his way up to the buildings roof. He looked all around before his eyes settled on a bank robbery in progress,people screamed and a woman with jet black hair flees out the two big front doors, seems like the perfect start... for a fourteen year old...
Peter swung down to the street and landed in front of the small crowd that was gathering behind the police tape. Policemen in dark blue uniforms guarded the crowd and some had guns pointed at the windows and doors of the bank.
"Who the hell are you? Get your red and blue ass behind the tape!" He commanded.
Peter turned his back on the man and sprinted in the building to see a grand room with atms and a small counter lining the back wall, two men with black hoods over their face were busy stuffing their bags with money at the registers and a different one was holding a shaking blonde woman and repeatedly asking her for a code.
"I can't tell you!!" She cried before the man pointed a pistol to her head. Tears welded in her eyes as she began spitting out numbers.
Peter cleared his throat for their attention and all of a sudden everyone's eyes were on him. The men at the counters gazes burned into his neck.
"Who the hell are you?" Spat the man holding the blonde woman, her cheeks glistening with tear tracks.
"I'm Spiderman and you are going to jail correct?" Peter laughed before a tingling built up in the back of his neck telling him to dodge right. Peter did as told and jumped up to the ceiling.
"What the hell-"
Peter lept down to the man who stuttered and punched him on he nose with a sickening crack, the man's face caved in and his nose completely shattered.
Peter shuddered and looked down at his hand. I have to hold back, I might have just killed this man. If not ruined him. Peter clamped his hand into a fist and turned to the other two who yelped but aimed thee guns non the less.
The blonde woman tugged out of the guys hands and ran outside screaming, leaving Peter alone.
"You know, you seem pretty young Spiderman," he chuckled, "what are you twelve? You should re-name yourself  Spider boy, and go play on your scooter."
"What are you? 93? Go read a news paper old man." Peter snarled.
The two men began rapid firing, leaving Peter in a sea of bullets, he flipped onto the ceiling with surprising speed and twisted in a dive downwards, and gave the man next to the counter a spiraling punch and landed on top of him in a heap. They rolled around beating each other senseless until Peter threw him at a wall knocking him unconscious.
ATM guy, Peter decided to call him, lifted up his pistol and began to fire once more, Peter yelped and felt a burning pain on his shoulder as a bullet grazed him. A drop of blood exited his wound and moved to the floor. This seemed to give ATM guy some confidence because the bullets seemed to get quicker. Like acid rain almost.
Peter jumped over to ATM guy and judo flipped him with perfect form, smacking the man's body on the floor. ATM guy tried to get up but only to receive a punch to the temple that rendered him unconscious like his buddies.
Peter webbed the men together and exited he bank.
"All yours boys." He said before firing a web at another building, but right before he swung a little girl with a bright blue Pegasus toy came up to him.
"Who are you?" She asked in a squeekish voice.
Peter thought for a moment thinking back to Dawson... you could be a friendly neighborhood vigilante..... Spiderman...
"I'm your friendly neighborhood Spiderman."

1 MONTH LATER

Tony Stark pov

Tony twisted and turned in sleep before waking up with a gasp, he whipped his head right and left looking for Ultron but only found Steve who groaned and told him to lay back down. Tony felt warmth reach to his cheeks as he blushed at Steve's simple remark and he lied back in bed to cuddle once more.
Right as he lay his head back on the pillow his phone began to ring.
"Fucckkkk, Steve can you-"
"LANGUAGE and yeah I can get it," he sighed.
Tony felt Steve's warm presense leave the covers and heard him jog to answer the phone.
"Fury.." he mumbled and Tony groaned. Fury just couldn't leave them alone one time could he?
"It's cap speaking."
"MEETING IN THIRTY."
Then Tony heard the phone line go silent in its own little flat line.
Tony got up with his usual grumbling and threw on some clothes and combed down his messy hair, Steve following in suit.
Before hey knew it they were in a small meeting room next to all of the other avengers, Natasha (black widow), Clint (Hawkeye), Bruce (Hulk), Wanda (Scarlet Witch), Sam (Falcon), Thor, and Bucky who looked mildly uncomfortable.
Fury walked in causally and began rambling about how terrible Monday's were and some new editions to the S.H.I.E.L.D team. Then he threw out a copies of manilla folders in the middle of the table for us to grab.
Tony snatched one for myself and read through the papers inside.
"Spiderman? Isn't he just a low level vigilante?" Nat asked.
" I don't know, I want you to figure out his identity, what makes him tick, anything we might need." Fury grumbled. "All we know is that he has brown hair and eyes because of the lack of and upper part to his mask."
Tony groaned and looked around the table seeing similar faces of his own except for Bucky who had his face scrunched up looking at a picture if the kid.
"What is it Buck?" Tony inquired.
"Nothing, there is just something off about this kid." He slowly replied.

There you have it, part 7 of Dis book right here. I tried to slow down a bit on this part but ended up speeding back up in the end parts dialogue.
I have a question though so don't skip this. Would you guys be against the ultimate and web warrior team, or should I save it for a different story? Either way I will make it as good as possible, so please comment what you think and ig vote if you want.
P.S. your welcome for updating early!

-Datcrazycatlady