A Very Long Span of Events

Once the semi stopped Peter had found himself at the famous Avengers Tower, that looked onto the rest of New York. Peter's first couple months had been hard and by about 4 months into his stay in New York, an elderly couple had reported him to the child protection services and was taken to an orphanage not to far away.
   It was names after the head mistress, Maury Coullder, a widowed woman in her early forties with short and wild, black hair that was always pulled back into an ugly knot placed atop her head she called a bun.
    The first time she had set her cold grey eyes on the 13 year old, she knew that she absolutely despised him and she was disgusted with him. She had turned her eyes up to the workers and plastered a fake smile upon her gag like face. They nodded briskly and headed on there way leaving the kid and his bag of belongings (a torn up photograph and a small black bow tie was all). She had muttered something about cps bastards before grasping Peters arm and yanking him inside.
    Peter could feel her poorly manicured finger nails digging into his skin, however he didn't say anything for it was something the Hydra taught him to never show weakness to the enemy and Maury Coullder seemed alot like the enemy.
She brought him to a small room upstairs with two teenage boys inside.
"This is Peter Parker, and from now on he will stay in here with you two, introduce yourselves and get him situated... Now." She commanded them with a voice that was of a nagging old woman. Maury exited the small room claiming she needed some alone time with her new boyfriend Brad.
  The other two boys shuddered and turned to Peter who was taking the small room in. The walls were painted a faded baby blue which was peeling in some spots and a single window placed in the left side of the room. He lowered his eyes and looked around at the small bunk bed in the right corner and a twin bed that sat across from the window facing the door. There was a single moth eaten rug with blue and green designs and a couple items of clothing lying here and there.
"I'm Dawson and this is Caleb,"a teenage voice said, startling Peter out of his thoughts. He looked up to see the voice belonging to a boy with redish brown hair and fair skin with a couple moles here and there, his eyes were dark green with Hazel flecks and he had a skinny nose. The boy didn't have terrible looks.
   The other boy, Caleb, was taller with longer, dark brown hair and even darker eyes, his gaze was hard but somewhat warm, and he had a medium sized button nose... he was the best looking of the two.
  Peter nodded a greeting and started awkwardly,
"So how old are you guys." He glanced up at them before quickly lowering his gaze back down to his floor.
"Well I'm 17 and Dawson here is 14, you?" Caleb answered.
"I'm 13, but I'm like a month away from 14 right now.... I think," Peter mumbled the last part but the last two took no notice and they situated Peter on the top bunk of the bed and put his belongings in the middle drawer of the small dresser under the window, during this time he figured out that in 1 year Caleb was going to get kicked out after spending 5 whole years in the orphanage because at eighteen he would be able to take care of himself. And also that Dawson had been at the orphanage for 3 years.
  The three had already become some what close, but the next month Peter would find that Maury was going to make his life a living hell.
                  _______________________

It was another day at the orphanage, approximately 1 month and 9 days since he had come to the orphanage... Peter's birthday.
   There was no celebration, but instead pitied looks from Dawson and Caleb in the morning. It was a Sunday, meaning no school and that day, Alot of shit happened.
   After the measly breakfast of under cooked oatmeal where they sat at the small wooden table in the dining room with the 16 other kids who took residence at the orphanage. Mrs. Coullder almost immediately dragged Pete from his friends.
"Happy Birthday you miserable piece of shit," she said and slapped him across the face.
She took him into a room across from her office with her personal belongings and bedroom inside. Brad sat on the bed and turned his hard green eyes to them. He chuckled to himself and watched Maury leave. Peter felt his spider senses go off the first time in weeks as Brad punched him in the gut, Peter doubled over gasping for the air that had been so viciously knocked out of him when he received a storm of kicks and slaps coming from all directions.
   Soon Peter was lying on the floor attempting to stay cautious as his body ached from Brads brutal attack.
He watched as Brad grabbed a whip and a knife and knelt down next to Peter, the kids face was battered and bruised with a wounded expression plastered on top, he had a black eye and multiple bruises developing across his cheeks and forehead, his lip was busted open and he had a bloody nose that leaked across the floor.
"Knife or Whip you choose birthday boy," he howled in a fit of disgusting laughter and turned to Peter once more.
"Just.. g..get it over w...w.with," he stuttered and Brad laughed grabbing the knife. Peter knew that he couldn't prevent this or his powers would be revealed and that was the last thing he wanted to happen.
"Suit yourself,"
Brad held Peter down as he poked the knife into Peters arm carving an X into his skin as Peter screamed in pain. Brad stared at him annoyed and grabbed a rag and stuffed it into the kids mouth, he carved a couple more xs and a deformed 14 into his arm with the kid struggling to scream the whole time. Then he stepped back to admire his work. Multiple cuts leaked blood across the ground and when he realized that they didn't take a shape to he just shrugged nonchalantly.
   Peter squirmed and tried to shout for help as Brad leaned in and put his lips against his ear "get up and turn around," he whispered and slowly grabbed the gag from Peters mouth.   
     Peter sat up dazed and complied to the twisted man's request. He slowly got up and faced the wall as Brad had said, then without warning he grabbed Peter and clamped his hand around his mouth, Peter attempted  screamed and tried to tug free.
"That's enough let him go Brad," as Brad took his hand off of Pete's mouth and shoved him to the door.
Maury opened the door with a low creak and slammed it again as soon as he walked out.
Peter stumbled out of the office, the old orphanage seemed to spin around on its side as he walked to the old wooden stairs before he collapsed unconscious.
    Dawson saw Peter collapse and scrambled downstairs before yelling for Caleb and one of the twelve year olds Ryan. He looked up to Caleb who had concern swirling in his eyes and Ryan who almost fainted himself at seeing the fourteen year olds battered appearance.
  Together Ryan and Dawson helped Caleb carry Peter back to his bed and they took off his shirt to see the extent of his injuries. Caleb sent Ryan to the bathroom to get hydrogen peroxide for infection and bandages for other injuries plus a wet rag to clean his face.
  Caleb studied Peters injuries before coming to his right upper arm, the words PROPERTY OF HYDRA labeled him with some numbers as well. He looked at Peter in surprise and disbelief. He has powers, he thought in bewilderment before deciding to ask him later.
             ______________________

Peter blinked open his eyes to see Dawson and Caleb looking down at him. He groaned as he felt all of his previous injuries all take affect.
  He slowly sat up and realized he had no shirt on. He looked down to see multiple bruises cover his chest and stomach and he could only imagine his face.
"You worked for Hydra." Dawson stared bleakly as Peter widened his eyes in horror.
"Y...yeah it-"
"Do you have super powers?" Was the next question he received from Caleb.
"Yeah," Peter replied in an anxious tone, " I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just hate remembering back then and.. and I didn't think you would like me if I told you or that you would treat me different... please don't treat me different-"
"It's ok Pete, you can tell us anything," They almost said together, trying to help there troubled friend.
Peter looked up to them with doe eyes and began to tell them of all that had happened the previous years and what his powers were and things like that. They had nodded throughout the story and glanced at him with an understanding they hadn't had before.
"But don't ever pity me, I don't deserve it, not after all I have done... I don't think I can ever redeem myself from that."

Well there you go, YOUR WELCOME btw.😂😂 (sorry I rushed in some parts)
If you want a disclaimer then read the beginning of the first episode it is kinda obvious what characters I do and don't own lol.