Dad

Peter
Peter cracked his eyes open to see himself inside of a glass pod, it was clear like a window allowing him to see outside. A white burning pain seared throughout his body like lightning, he knew he didn't have long with venom inside.
Sssee they don't wannnt you anymore you're a ffreak, let me take controllll ssso you don't have to live in painnn
I....... stop get out of my head you asshole.. you know..... that isn't true
Even thinking took energy, sucking the life slowly out of him. Peter moved his head sideways as he heard commotion outside of the pod pain shot threw his neck but he didn't care. A large group of people scampered inside the room, his family.
He saw Tony and Steve run to him, Tony collapsed to his knees beside the pod slowly chanting his name, tears streaming down his cheeks racing each other on their own tracks. Steve simply stood beside the pod with a hand on Tony's shoulder however even captain America was crying his own tears for his injured son.
"Peter, I'm gonna get that thing out of you ok your going to be ok. It's not..."
"D....Dad... get me out." Peter choked out, tears cascading down his cheeks.
Tony's eyes wellled with tears but not just of sadness and worry, joy was there too.
"Y...you called me Dad." He smiles a million bucks.
He pressed the button to the pod and opened it, it sssssed as it opened and Steve almost fell as he was leaning on it.
Peter sat up in an overwhelming amount of pain and Tony and Steve all but tackled him.
Peter smiled embracing his parents with a gleam in his eye.
"I...Im so sorry dad, pops, I-"
"No it's ok kid, I... we missed you so much.. why didn't you tell us." Tony sniffed.
"I didn't think you'd want me anymore..." Peter confessed.
"Pete we would never not want you, even if you are from Hydra, Spider-Man has saved so many lives..... I'm so proud to call you son." Steve kneaded.
Peter was hugging his dads so tightly that he didn't notice the others behind them until now. Nat, Clint, Bucky, Bruce, Wanda, and even Thor stood smiling down at their family.
"Is this why you beat me at Mario Kart kiddo?"
"Yeah...." Clint smirked and pulled Peter in for a hug.
Thor being the random impulse type joined their hug as did Bruce.
"Peter I looked into your mind..... They never did that to me, it might have been because Pietro always took the blame but I can't even imagine... I'm so sorry-"
Peter cut her off and hugged her, Wanda whimpered in regret a bit but soon smiled.
Nat just looked at him for a split second as if studying him and silently gave him a hug. Peter was surprised for a moment but didn't say a word. He felt her shaking slightly and looked up to see her eyes. Tears streamed down her cheeks and a smile was plastered across her face. Peter smirked a little.
"Я не думал, что плакал великий мама-паук." He giggled.
Translation: I didn't think the great Mama spider cried.
"заткнись, маленький паук," Natasha said in her perfect accent.
Translation: Shut up little spider.
Then it was Bucky's turn.
"I remember when they paired me with you for the mission, I was pissed because they partnered me with some 11 year old."
Peter laughed.
"And then they brought you in and that was the first time I had felt an emotion in a long time... I felt scared. And not of you but for you, kid, you were so scrawny and young and I wanted to protect you. Then when I saw all of those scars you had while we trained I felt..... so angry... I"
"I understand Bucky.... thank you, for everything. You know, I recognized you the second I came here, honestly I was scared you  you recognized me but nooooo General Bucky has a bad memory."
Bucky laughed.
Happy moments don't last forever.
Peterrrrrr...
Peter groaned and looked at his Dad with fearful eyes.
"What is it Pete, is something-"
"AAAAGGGHHH" Peter screamed, his body shaking so fast that he probably could have phased through the floor.
Peter dropped to the floor screaming in pain his body writhed as venom tried to be in control.
Peter felt hands on him and gasps but Peter could barely hear them.
Tony~
Tony held A seizing Peter in his arms, fear overtaking every emotion he once held.
"BRUCE WHAT DO I DO."
"Ummmm.... I'll go grab something to make him fall asleep."
Tony looked back down at his son, Peters eyes were all black and purplish black veins zigzagged underneath them. Peter screamed again and looked straight at his Dad.
"Dad...... I..it...hurtssss."
"S.Stay with me kid, you'll be fine, keep fighting him."
"Dad.... I love you sssso much, pleasssse jusssst get Venom out or at leasssst try to bargain with him. Pleassssse Dad."
There you have ittttttttt
The nexxxt partttttttttt. Venoms being a bitcccchhhhh. Okay I'm done bye.
-DatCrazyAssCatLady