Spiderman is Born, Part 1

The next day Peter woke up in the top bunk of the bed with sleep coating his eyelids that made his mind feel hazy.
He grasped onto the memory of yesterday and determination filled his head. Dawson and Caleb hadn't talked to him a while for the rest of the night, there had been many awkward silences, the only noise being a cough. He regretted admitting his secret to them, but what else could he have done!?! Knocked them out cold with a swift punch and hope they suffered from memory loss?
Peter shook himself out of his mind with that thought, he disgusted himself when he thought violently like that. It reminded him too much of his time at Hydra. He shivered, hopefully they wouldn't find him here, maybe Bucky got away too; that guy sure had started to grow on Peter during that mission, but all good things had to come to an end.
That being the same thought he had when the elderly couple reported him, remorse controlled his emotions just thinking of the two, why in God's name had they been concerned for him? Nobody cared for Peter Parker, if they had then he wouldn't be sitting in this dump.
Peter abandoned his mind palace and sat up and crawled out of bed, being as quiet as possible as he climbed down the ladder. Dawson was letting out small snores and Caleb lie on his side facing the wall. His breathing was calm and fatigued as it should be.
Peter, being the ex assassin he was, silently grabbed a hoody and a pair of black jeans along with a beanie. He undressed out of his pajamas and threw on the chosen items of clothing while leaving his pjs to rot on the floor.
He looked at himself in the mirror that was placed next to the bunk bed. In the reflection was a boy he could barely recognize.
His face was thin with a decent jaw line and he had doe brown eyes with golden flecks that seemed to plead no matter how furrowed his eyebrows were. His hair was a caramel brown that flew everywhere even with the beanie and he had some freckles that seemed to coat a small bit of his nose. He quickly searched for a comb and found one on the dresser among some trinkets and mini figures, then returned to the mirror.
Peter combed his hair quickly and then put the gray beanie back on, his hair looked Alot nicer now. Peter noticed how the maroon hoody complemented the black jeans and beanie well. Hey, even assassins have some sense of fashion.

_________________________

After an awkward breakfast Maury pulled Peter aside and shoved a grocery list and a wad of cash into his pocket telling him to hurry and go get said items before pushing him out the door.
New York was it's usual hustle and bustle rat race as any other day. Civilians crowded every inch of the side walk and Peter felt the occasional shove from business men or the common hood.
Peter turned right crossing the street over to the small convenience store. He pushed open the small glass doors and heard the small bell announce his arrival. He checked the list and continued on to grab all the items. Milk, check; Saltines, check; rum, check; sour cream and onion potato chips, check; sunflower see-
Peter felt a tingling in the back of his mind, it was telling him something bad was happening near him. Suddenly, Peter felt claustrophobic and he hurried up to the counter to pay for the groceries. He tapped his foot impatiently, as the tingling grew haywire and pounded at his brain.
"That would be $12.47 sir." The older man at the register said.
Peter shot his hand into his pocket and flung a twenty at him and sprinted out the door yelling "keep the change!"
Peter, with two plastic bags in hand, looked around panicked, the tingling was starting to give him a headache. Peter did a full 180 when he saw it. A red and orange flared at the very top of an apartment building, smoke bellowed through the windows and a small crowd was gathered below.
Some were reporters and some just had there phones out to record, but one woman caught his eye.
"Somebody help meee, my baby is in there!" The woman had waterfalls cascading down her red and blotchy cheeks.
  Peter felt that he owed the woman somehow, but why? Why did he feel like it was his responsibility to help this woman and save this woman's child's life. He thought it was because he had the power to help and he had already done enough damage in Hydra, why not do some good.
   Energy filled his veins as Peter went into a nearby Alley and sneakily hid the groceries under a dumpster and hope no one would steal it.
  Peter then sprinted back out to the crowd and mad his way over to the woman, he pulled his hood over his face and lowered his head, and when he made it through the dazed crowd to the woman, he decided to comfort her.
"Don't worry I'll get him out," he cringed a little at his young sounding voice.
The woman grabbed his wrist and actually kissed his hand before dropping it. Tears filled her bug blue eyes once more.
"T...thank you."
   With that Peter dead sprinted in side the burning building, he located the fire escape and started to scale the stairs. If course their apartment was literally on the top floor. That's what mad him nervous, he felt like he might be to late. That thought made Peter sprint even faster, occasionally he jumped up and climbed to the next level of stairs.
   Finally he made it to the top floor where his hearing already allowed him to hear the soft cry's of the little boy. He opened the door and was immediately flushed with smoke entering his nose and drying his throat. He found the little kid who seamed about seven, screaming underneath a fallen beam. Peter was taken aback when he found a tiny bit of blood surrounding the boys leg.
  Peter ran to the boy and tried to lift up the beam, but the boy screamed so loud it left his ears ringing.
" hey, hey, you'll be alright. I know it hurts, really bad and it's gonna hurt Alot when I take this off of your leg but, I'm gonna get you out of here and the only was is to unpin you leg. Can I please get you out of here." Peter pleaded with the boy.
"Y..yeah" he stuttered.
"Alright, good. Ready?"
"Yep."
"1..."
"2..." Peter started to lift the beam slightly, earning a scream from the kid.
"3!" Peter felt his muscles strain as he lifted the beam off the kid's leg and threw it out the window.
"I'm gonna get you out of here... I promise."

Oooohhh sorry bout the cliffhanger, next chapters on Sunday.
Disclaimer still is the same as the first chapter.
-Datcrazycatlady