CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

Sergio's POV:

"Like now, Sergio." Iris said, calling my attention to her. I stumbled as I moved to get up, nearly tripping on the couch and the mess of blankets I had just flung to the floor.

Iris smiled sweetly at me and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom. I could feel my heart race, I was nervous, that was for sure. So much for having time to mentally prepare myself for all this. The pressure was on, I had to be good, no, I had to be great. I liked pressure though, it came with my job and I handled it well. I was just hoping that would transfer to this.

Beyond the nervousness, I was excited. I had been wanting to be this intimate with Iris for a long time now, and there were no more barriers getting in the way.

Once we made it into the bedroom, I took control, I had to or I would be too nervous. I pulled Iris to me for a deep, rough kiss. I hoped that she liked it rough. My tongue immediately forced itself into her mouth, wrestling with hers.

Just as quick as I pulled her in, I pushed away, onto the bed. She landed on her back, already breathing heavy. I smirked before crawling on top of her, pressing my pelvis to hers and grinding hard against her. A moan escaped Iris's lips as I moved to kiss her neck, well more like mark it. We hadn't really made our relationship public yet and we hadn't had much intimate time together, so this would be a new experience.

I always liked the idea of marking the girl I was with. I was protective, but that had never been a bad thing. It was partially why I was so good at my job.

I could feel Iris clawing at my shirt and I pulled away. "You want me to take this off?" I asked, pointing to my t shirt.

Iris nodded needily at me, "Yes," She spoke softly, squirming impatiently underneath me. I winked and slowly pulled the shirt over my head before tossing it to the side.

"Now you gotta take yours off, it's only fair." I spoke in a teasing tone. Iris had other plans however and lunged at me. Before I knew it I was on my back and she was now on top, sitting on my ever-growing hard on.

She grinded gently, relieving some of the pressure and causing my breath to speed up a little. "You are so hot." Was all that I could think to say, my cool, in control demeanor had vanished as soon as she was on my lap.

Iris ran her hands up my stomach to my chest before leaning down and placing kisses on my collarbone. "And you've got the hottest body I have ever seen." She replied, kissing down my chest, then my abs, then to the hem of my khaki shorts.

I was already starting to show through my pants, a clear outline of my dick was visible at this point and she noticed.

"And what's this?" Iris teasingly asked, gently rubbing me a few times. She undid the button and zipper painstakingly slow. "What should I do?" She asked, looking up at me innocently.

"Suck it." I moaned, reaching down in an attempt to stroke myself and find some relief. Iris grabbed my hand and moved it back up to my chest.

"I didn't say you could do that." She said, dipping her hand into my boxers and gripping me. I let out a huge breath as she squeezed slightly. She began to stroke my length, slowly at first. "I almost forgot how big you were." Iris said after a few moments.

"It would feel better inside of you." I replied, already sick of the teasing. It was so hot and I wasn't sure if I could last, it had been a while since I had had sex.

Iris raised an eyebrow at my comment, "Why don't you show me what you can do." She winked and got off of me. I pounced back on her quickly, hastily unzipping her pants and tugging them down her legs. I slid out of my shorts, leaving me in just my boxers at this point and Iris in her panties and t shirt.