CHAPTER NINETEEN

Iris's POV:

The first two weeks of Sergio's preseason tour came and went and I missed him dearly. We talked most days and he really tried his best to send me messages when he couldn't talk. Occasionally, I would get a selfie of him while he and the team were out doing something fun and then other times they would be pictures of him shirtless, and sometimes pantsless, in case I forgot what my boyfriend looked like. It was cute when he tried to be sexy in those pictures, sometimes it would work and other times, he'd just look goofy and adorable. I saved every single one though, no matter how silly I thought he looked taking a selfie at a restaurant.

I was pretty nervous when he left Madrid that we would hardly talk, but Sergio, ever a man of his word, tried his hardest to make sure we had some form of communication every day. Sometimes it would be a text conversation while he was on the team bus, or a long phone call after training, or a quick, but intimate sext conversation, facetime or call while Iker was in the shower. While those last three were a lot of fun, it just wasn't the same as being with him. I missed his touch, his taste, the sound of breathing and moaning in my ear.

We tried to keep it interesting with different fantasies. Sergio, I had come to learn, was quite creative when it came to those and he told a sexy story very well when he needed to. Again, however, it wasn't the same. He did have a solution for that, or something close to it.

***

About a week or so after he left, I got a package in the mail with no return address. Inside was a note from Sergio that read, "I know it's not even close to the real thing, but since I'm not there, I thought something was better than nothing." I furrowed my brow as I reached into the box, pulling out a vibrator and dildo.

I laughed louder than I should have at it and called him almost immediately. He picked up after the third ring. "So I got your present." I smiled as I started the conversation.

"And what did you think?" Sergio's voice answered from the other end.

"I thought it was hilarious, you are too much sometimes." I chuckled as I studied the items in front of me. I still couldn't believe he actually sent me sex toys.

"Well I was hoping you would use them." He said in a more serious tone than I was expecting. "I thought it would be kinda hot to see you doing that to yourself." His voice got deeper. I really didn't think he was dead serious about these. I had never used toys in front of anyone else, come to think of it, I hardly used them at all. I never really thought I needed them,

"You can't be serious, you wanna watch me?" I asked, still not believing he was into that. He also struck as more of the hands on type of lover.

"Yeah, I do." His voice sounded almost gravely now. "I thought it would be fun to mix things up this way, you know, since I can't be there." He added.

"I don't know babe, I don't put on a show for just anyone." I sighed in another teasing tone, sometimes he just made it too easy to mess with him.

"Not even for your hot boyfriend with a huge cock?" He tried to keep the conversation going in the direction he wanted, but it was more fun to poke fun at him.

"Well, the one you send me looks a little bigger." I trailed off as I finished, holding the dildo in my hand. I was lying of course, but I knew it would get under his skin.

"Impossible." Was his only reply. So he wanted to play then did he?

"And how would you know?" I asked him, eager to hear what he would come back with.

"Because I measured myself, and bought one slightly smaller because I knew you would try and tease me about that." Sergio explained in a serious tone. I could not stop the laughter that followed.