♥ 8 ♥

Your POV

I opened my eyes and see the sun shining through the window, I realized that I was in Jin's room.

I looked around and see no one but me in the room.

I heard the door creaks, "Y/N?" It was Jin.

"Good morning, Y/N, breakfast is ready." He said smiling and winks. Then he left the room.

-----------

As I walked down the stairs to go to the kitchen, I heard some faint footsteps behind me.

I looked around and saw no one. But then I heard someone called my name.

"Naseok..." A soft but dark voice called me.

I turned around to see who it is and saw Hoseok.

"Hoseok? Are you trying to kill me?" I joked.

Why does he look so serious?

"Why aren't you in your room last night? Where did you sleep?" He asked. Does he go to my room every night? And why does he care anyway?

"None of your business..." I said.

"Tell me! And why did you came from Jin-hyung's room?" Uh-oh.

"Why do you even care?!" I shouted. I can hear my voice echoes.

I was about to walk away but then I felt hands grabbing both of my hands.

It was Jin and Hoseok.

"Let her go." Jin commanded Hoseok.

"No." Hoseok insisted.

Both of them were pulling me. I felt like both of my arms were about to fall out.

"Oh, hajima." I shouted, stopping them from pulling me.

"Can't you guys see I'm hurt?" I added. I quickly pull their hands from my arms then wiggle it a bit.

"We're sorry." They both apologized.

"I walked out, towards the kitchen.

------------

I entered the kitchen and saw Namjoon and Jungkook.

"Hey you two." I greeted them.

"Good morning, Y/N." They both said. As I get some cooked ramyeon. Thanks to eomma Jin.

I sat beside Jungkook. The awkwardness filled the room.

Namjoon broke the silence.

"So Y/N, what are your plans for today?" He asked.

"I'm planning to dye my hair." I answered. I don't want to dye my hair yet but I need to.

My hair is h/c, and I decided to color it blonde or something.

"Oh, what color?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe blonde."

"I could come with you if you want." Namjoon suggested while smiling.

"Sure!" I said.

We finished eating and went back to our rooms.

<Time skip!>

I walked towards Namjoon's room then knocked on his door.

He opened it in like 0.1 seconds.

"Are you ready? I asked while giggling.

"Yeah let's go."

<Time skip!>

We entered the salon.

"Annyeong, eonni Nashi-ah." Nayun greeted. We've known each other since middle school, she gave me the nickname 'Nashi'.

"Annyeong, Nayun-sshi." I greeted.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Nayun whispered.

I laughed my ass off.

"PSHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gosh! You're still the old Nayun, you're so funny." I giggled.

"Yah! Eonni-ah, I'm serious!" She shouted.

"Just dye my hair already!"

"Hmph! Arasseo!"

"You guys are weird." Namjoon joked and Nayun laughed.

-------------

"Wow, eonni! You look so much beautiful and better." Nayun said.

"Naseok? You look so good in blonde hair." Namjoon said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Let's go to the park!" I said while grabbing his arms.

"Kamsa, Nayun! We're going now, bye!" I said as I waved Nayun goodbye.

-----------

"Yah, look at these cute daisies!" I sat on the grass while I gave Namjoon a smile like there's no end.

I felt Namjoon put somethings in my hair.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I yelled.

I grabbed my phone to use as a mirror to see what he did to my hair.

"Oh, how cute! I'm going to take a picture." I quickly opened my phone then go on camera.

While I was taking some selfies...

*flash*

Namjoon took a picture of me while taking some selfies!

"Wait lemme see!" I was too excited to see the photo. And also screaming like a child.

"Wow nice shot! I never knew you're good at photography

"Wow nice shot! I never knew you're good at photography." I said while putting my hands on my mouth.

"It was just you're..." Some trucks go by while honking, I couldn't hear what Namjoon just said.

"What?" I asked.

"Ah, nothing." He said.

"Okay then, let's go home." I said.

----------

Namjoon and I were in the car, awkwardness filled the air, the traffic is so slow, like the cars weren't even move an inch. I looked Namjoon at the corner of my eyes and noticed that he was staring at me the whole time. When he saw me peeking, he averted his looks.

"Y/N?" He said while looking at the cars.

"Hmm?"

"Do you know that......." He stopped at the moment.

He put the car on park while we're in the middle of the trafficked (is that even a word?) road. Then he looked at me.

"What?" I asked. Is there something wrong? Is my hair bad?

"I..."

*beep! beep!*

"What?! I couldn't hear!" I could barely hear what he just said because of the vehicles at the back, we noticed the other vehicles were moving.

"You know what, let's go home first. Then tell me what you wanna say when we get there." I said while gesturing to go.

"*sighs* okay..." He said while smiling awkwardly.