|| Arc 1.2 || (Edited)

|| Author: I changed some of the story's events because I disliked how it went, so that was why I changed parts of the story ||

_________________________________________________________

"Mother, Father what happened?" The girl innocently asked the parents as she secretly took glances at Lucielle who was beside the couple. Hiding her evil glints, the parents didn't notice anything abnormal but Lucielle caught her glances towards him and only wondered.

'Who is this?' Lucielle questioned his system but hid his true intentions towards the girl.

[That is Xavier's sister, Christina, the person who abused Xavier and who caused Xavier to become mute due to some physical damage.]

'Oh, that explains why... But why would she do that to her own brother?' Lucielle thought carefully and felt something was off or missing.

[Christina loathed Xavier ever since the day he was born, she developed the emotions of jealous every time Xavier had 'stole' attention from her. Since Xavier was only getting the attention from both of the parents, her jealousy only grew drastically, so Christina abused Xavier both physically and verbally until the day he lost confidence and hope.] The system answered and continued.

[That was the reason why Xavier couldn't defend himself because he was mute and didn't have the courage to, caused by his own sister, he came a tragic cannon-fodder. Used and blamed on by other characters, bullied by his sister and her comrades, they made Xavier's life a living hell.]

'But didn't the parents ever notice about the physical damage?' Lucielle was interested and felt complicated emotions towards the girl in front of him.

[The parents couldn't find anything wrong, because instead of Christina leaving bruises, she would inject harmful toxics down his throat and into Xavier's veins every time Xavier did something wrong.]

'That is so fucking messed up.' Lucielle bluntly stated and felt bad for Xavier.

'So when did the bullying start happening?'

[Christina hasn't really started the action yet but did place an undetectable poisonous toxin within Xavier's milk three days ago, the poison slowly affected Xavier's throat as he could barely talk and asked his parent's for help. Of course the parents were worried and called the doctor to examine Xavier. But the toxin had already disappeared, leaving no traces and once the doctor examined Xavier today, he could not see anything wrong but Xavier's throat to become damaged including his vocal cords.]

[But the doctor doesn't know why or how it had happened and thus called the examination without a confirmed answer.] The system proudly stated, causing Lucielle to be speechless. Nodding his head, Lucielle thought of an idea but had to question it in advance.

'Pet. One question.'

[What is it Host?]

'Is it possible that I could harm and possibly Kill people?' Lucielle questioned innocently but the question had made the system wonder why his host would ask that.

[Of course Host, but only the people who are unimportant in the story, such as side characters, extra characters, everything but the female leads and male leads. Host why did you want to know this? ]

'Nothing, nothing important. I just wanted to know.'

The system knew that Lucielle didn't ask this question without an objective behind it, but couldn't ask anything more and brushed off the situation as if it were a fly.

After having a long discussion with the system, the parents had already informed Christina of the situation and was 'shocked' about what had happened.

"Oh no. . .Xavier, how did this happen?" Christina's eyes were red and watery as tears were about to fall against her cheek.

Christina went closer to Lucielle and brought her arms out to hug him tightly, pretending to care for him but really laughed on the inside as her first experiment on Lucielle was a success. She was planning to do more despicable things to her brother but had to wait to avoid any suspicion.

Lucielle was about to vomit on the girl hugging him, but held his innocent and sad appearance to keep things in order. He cried some more tears but it wasn't to make him more pitiful it was because Lucielle didn't want to the filthy rat to hug him any more.

'Bitch, are you done? Take your filthy hands off of me." Lucielle threatened and cursed her on the inside gritting his teeth.

[ ? ? ? ]

[Host, is there something wrong?]

'No, I'm just fucking 'allergic' to bitches like her.'

[. . .]

Eventually Christina stopped hugging Lucielle as he was on the verge of killing the person in front of him. At first, Lucielle didn't hide his murderous intentions towards the girl as Christina felt something dangerous and looked around to see what caused it but soon hid his intentions right afterwards.

"So you won't be able to talk?" Christina ignored the feelings that went away earlier and asked Lucielle for confirmation.

Lucielle nodded his head, indicating yes, he opened his mouth to prove that he was mute, making Christina cry even more, not for pity but in happiness.

"I-I don't know what to say, Xavier. . ." She continued as father placed a hand on shoulder and mother came over to hug Xavier, calming him down.

"Christina. . .I know that it might be devastating but we entrust you to take care of Xavier, to make sure his life goes okay during school and at home when we are at work or away in another country." Father gave Christina a large responsibility while she nodded her head eagerly, her sight not moving away from Lucielle.

But Lucielle couldn't care less, and held his mother's dress even tighter, as the system informed Lucielle some information.

[Host, I need to go offline for a little bit, there is a meeting called upon by the higher ups.]

'Okay, but before you go can I purchase something?'

[What do you have in mind Host?]

'Do you have any truth pills?'