[ Arc 2.6 ]

[ A/N ] - I hope you lovelies enjoy the arc chapter~!

------------------------

Lucielle sincerely felt that his death was near the edge of the cliff as he was patiently waiting to meet the familiar white room once again with the system ready to send him to another world afterward, but Lucielle didn't know why the situation at the moment felt a bit off to him.

He awoke to sudden blurry patches of red and black, although he could still feel his eyelids opening and closing, there was no difference to his vision and sight. At first, Lucielle was confused until the realization occurred to him when he was able to move his arms and legs. Lifting his right and left hands up, he attempted to see if there was a blindfold on him; but alas, there was nothing like that. Lucielle felt a strange warm liquid drawing out of his eyes, he didn't want to open them but he recognized what the warm liquid may be.

'Blood...' Lucielle recalled as he felt his whole body trembling as he was too shocked to even dare open his eyelids, he knew exactly what had happened but Lucielle refused that knowledge. Lucielle did not have his pair of eyes anymore, all he could hear was his own breathing and inner thoughts as he avoided and ignored any sound outside of his little bubble, that is, until he heard urgent loud footsteps coming toward him.

Startled by the sudden attack, Lucielle felt himself be lifted from the cold concrete ground which made him flinch in where his immediate thought was wondering who this person was holding him like this. Afraid that this could be the female lead, Lucielle began to attack the person carrying him up what felt like the stairs with his little hands and once he started, the person holding him attempted to calm him down.

"Angel, please stop hitting me, I'm not trying to hurt you...It's me, Eros."

Hearing his calming voice, Lucielle knew within that this person wouldn't try to hurt him but was still shocked and a bit traumatized due to the possibility of his lost blue eyes. Lucielle started to cry but his eye sockets began to burn and be very painful for the little boy, wanting to cry even more due to the pain, the sight of him was quite pitiful in front of Eros. The older boy did not know what to do and tightly held Lucielle within his arms, knowing how traumatizing this could've been for him, Eros within felt infuriating rage.

Once they were out of the stairwell, Lucielle wondered what had happened to the female lead, he desired to ask questions but wasn't sure if it was a good time to sign toward Eros. Even though Lucielle didn't seem to want to ask anymore since Eros was running and carrying the boy, somehow Eros knew what he wanted to know as he replied to the boy.

"Don't worry Angel, she won't be a bother to you anymore."

This simple reply gave Lucielle chills down his spines as he did not completely know what he meant from that answer, it could've meant many things but he knew that Eros most likely wouldn't answer that for him. At that moment, Lucielle also wondered how Eros found him where the female lead took him though decided to keep quiet as he wasn't too interested in the answer thinking that Eros followed him down. Against his chest, Lucielle slowly heard the thumping of his heart; listening onto the calming heart beat of Eros, he had the urge to fall asleep again. With no sign of the system yet, Lucielle nearly fell asleep within the arms of Eros as the pair reached the garden behind the orphanage.

"Angel...Do you want to escape with me?"

Slowly attempting to keep his eyes open, Lucielle tiredly nodded his head as he snuggled more closer to carefully listen to Ero's heartbeat; feeling calm and relaxed from everything that happened before this moment, Lucielle eventually fell asleep as the older boy crossed the fences and to beyond the orphanage toward the forest.